• “Lecturer fucking treated me like I am special needs, not once but TWICE in this lecture. You shall be hearing from my mother later.“

Culture Trump's undocumented housekeeperCheckmate cuckservatives

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by DICKPICSRUS, Dec 6, 2018 at 10:20 PM.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. Article

I wish I was Trump 's housekeeper

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Informative Informative x 7
    #1 DICKPICSRUS, Dec 6, 2018 at 10:20 PM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 10:27 PM
    DICKPICSRUS

DICKPICSRUS Tfw no salt mine

kiwifarms.net
  2. billionaire prefers cheap untaxed labor, more at 11

• Winner Winner x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    dopy

dopy Current mood: MEGAFUCKER

kiwifarms.net
  3. Wow, so this crack team of NYT reporters couldn't even find one illegal immigrant housekeeper who allegedly had an extramarital affair with Trump. Some investigative journalists they are!

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    millais

millais The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas

kiwifarms.net
  4. Fake news, amirite?! Disgracing our president's name in current year, shameful.

Seriously, I'm not too surprised if true. Corporate business always find a way to cut corners and treat workers as machines if they could. The woman sounds like she has Stockholm's Syndrome or something given her past situation in Guatemala. And what is with the stigma of Central Americans being housekeepers and such? How hypocritical.

And I'm curious of why I'm wrong since this is a site where a few people are fond of Trump.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. You aren't wrong lmao. Back in the south the huge farm owners and businessman are always the first to scream "jobs for america! Cut down on immigration!" Yet they are also the ones who bring in massive amounts of immigrants to do their dirty work for more profit. Why would the trumpster be any different.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Al Gulud

Al Gulud Can't wait for the actual white genocide tbh

kiwifarms.net
  6. Yeah, I'm sure The Donald himself gives the final say on every fucking worker in his company.

• Agree  x 12
    • Like  x 1
    • Disagree  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    CWCchange

CWCchange ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ

kiwifarms.net
  7. Wait wait wait, these are the same people who scream about letting illegals in, but if Trump has an illegal immigrant, then it's bad. Hypocritical.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    REGENDarySumanai

REGENDarySumanai Man of excellent taste

kiwifarms.net
  8. I believe (speaking for myself) it's the hypocrisy that Trump laments on illegal immigration and Central America, yet according to this article, he has no problem taking advantage of cheap labor.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. So that there is no evidence of Trump or executives knowing, now that they do know, something will probably be done about this. The White House had no comment about this shit because them firing people is gonna probably be their comment.

Well done activist journalists, you most likely just played yourselves. hahahaha

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. They didn't find them. The lawyer for this woman (who just happens to be considering a lawsuit) approached the NYT.

Ms. Morales and Ms. Diaz approached The New York Times through their New Jersey lawyer, Anibal Romero, who is representing them on immigration matters. Ms. Morales said that she understood she could be fired or deported as a result of coming forward, though she has applied for protection under the asylum laws. She is also exploring a lawsuit claiming workplace abuse and discrimination.

• Informative Informative x 4
    kiwifarms.net
    kiwifarms.net
  12. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    So she was documented, then. She just forged her immigration documents.

• Informative Informative x 27
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #12 It's HK-47, Dec 7, 2018 at 12:04 AM
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 4:02 AM
    It's HK-47

It's HK-47 Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. So it’s okay to dox illegal immigrants as long as it makes Trump look bad. Nice consistency, MSN!

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    Testaclese Maximus

Testaclese Maximus has a full line of candy canes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Stop reading the article, you're supposed to stop at the headline.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Marchesa_ofthe_Vast

Marchesa_ofthe_Vast Mediocre Commentator

kiwifarms.net
  15. Damn..I hope they paid her enuff scratch cause like that dude on Time who came out as a illegal she's in for a world of trouble. You cant flash ICE's inability and not expect them to come a calling.

Maybe the Democrats promised her a free green card if she came forward?

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #15 Sweet and Savoury, Dec 7, 2018 at 12:25 AM
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 12:51 AM
    Sweet and Savoury

Sweet and Savoury Null-like homunculus

kiwifarms.net
  16. So she lied to them and was accepted in good faith and Trump is the bad one here?

• Agree Agree x 18
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Honestly what this goes to show is how inaccurate our eVerify programs are. The guy who murdered Mollie Tibbetts had also passed eVerify.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    chunkygoth

chunkygoth peace on earth

kiwifarms.net
  18. ya have to go back

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. All they've done is shined a searchlight on all these illegals working at this resort, who I'm sure are just trilled that this moron went and talked to them.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. I learned that Trump tips very well. Apparently.

Also she's been here how long and hasn't become a citizen? Fuck off lady.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    Ido

Ido Discord Dominatrix
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.