truth about the weight loss doctor 7/20/19 -

Hellion

Person of Disinterest
kiwifarms.net
Someone added up 3 packages of beef jerky and it added up to 420 cals and 4290 mg of sodium. They were thinking AL added these up to have an excuse to quit. View attachment 851401
You have it slightly wrong - someone fiddling around on MFP showed that adding only three bags of jerky added up exactly to the 720 calories she stated was her whole days food intake and the same sodium level. Entering in everything she said she had eaten didn't. Reddit thread.

The insinuation being: Because AL is lazy, it's likely she just added three bags of jerky into MPF and used those numbers to insinuate the doctor's plan was too restrictive. That she didn't even bother with her usual underestimation of calories from what she had actually eaten (minus hidden binge food, ofc), and instead just used these figures so her sodium level was swolleeen, while the calorie count was low. She knew her whole days food intake was much higher.

Last edited:

Raven

kiwifarms.net
She admits she turned down 600 pound life. If she really wanted to lose weight she would of took that offer because that would have been her best chance.
Wait, when the fuck did she admit this? In this video? Like, TLC legitimately reached out to her and she declined to be part of the show? If she did claim this, did anyone verify?

⌛Sorry for lateness...

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, when the fuck did she admit this? In this video? Like, TLC legitimately reached out to her and she declined to be part of the show? If she did claim this, did anyone verify?

⌛Sorry for lateness...
in her casting call video she said she was strung along by a casting agent for family by the ton (or a spinoff?) and that she's also been contacted by my 600lb life and ignored it because she didn't know if it was real.

someone emailed TLC about amber and they said they've reached out but she denied any help. there are receipts of that somewhere, but who knows if it's legit

Reactions: Raven and Hellion

Fibonacci

Koning der Pijpbeurt
kiwifarms.net
If I had a beanbag that emptied itself of and was meant to hold only 1200 beans a day and I put 1400 beans into it a day, after 7 days that's 1400 beans extra causing the bag to stretch beyond its normal size. Capacity, exponential growth. It's simple math. But it's not what they teach at Hogwarts Haydurr 101.

Gastric Ghoul

kiwifarms.net
NutritionLynn and DoctorLynn has no clue what's she's talking about. You don't need to eat a bunch of fruits and vegetables to get these micronutrients she's suddenly so concerned about it in. There are studies indicating that our bodies can only absorb so much so having a serving of healthy greens is about the same as eating huge amounts of them. Stuff like spinach, kale, broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus can be steamed or eaten raw with negligble calories & carbs. Besides, if you try to eat massive amounts of stuff like broccoli you can get some of the worse gas pains of your life, so it's best to stick with a serving.

She seemed so insane in this video, it was the worst Amberlynn video I've ever seen. She is desperately trying to push reality away and it's kind of terrifying to watch.

easyaf

kiwifarms.net
in her casting call video she said she was strung along by a casting agent for family by the ton (or a spinoff?) and that she's also been contacted by my 600lb life and ignored it because she didn't know if it was real.

someone emailed TLC about amber and they said they've reached out but she denied any help. there are receipts of that somewhere, but who knows if it's legit
In her 'my opinion on obesetobeast' video that was actually an insta Q + A she was asked about it too. She said they had emailed but she hadn't really messaged them back.

Citroen

kiwifarms.net
This video is really an encapsulation of why this woman is a great cow. She doesn't want to lose weight, her weight and her "weight loss journey" are only props to the real goal: getting attention. She has a personality disorder, she really does. She's been setting up this weight loss doctor narrative for months, keeping inexperienced viewers and haydurrs alike interested. When she says she'll never "give up", she means she'll never stop pretending to want to lose weight for views.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
^^Agreed. No point in wasting any more time or energy pointing out her ridiculous arguments and logic, because, as we've noted for a long time now, she doesn't want to lose weight and will actually change course/drop whatever she does that actually results in weight loss. It's time to stop giving her advice that she's not going to take and start letting her eat herself to death in peace. No need for mass unsubscribing or any other manipulation tactics, let her live an die her own way and just get your entertainment out of it where you can. She puts videos out for that purpose. She gets to fund her over-eating, everyone else gets to watch the horror show play out.

kiwifarms.net
It's common sense to eat your fruits and veggies, Amber. No one, even a doctor, should have to tell you that. God. This is getting darker by the day. (:_(
it's just an excuse. If she wants a plan with fruits and vegetables she can make her own plan or do weight watchers again. Not being able to cook isn't even an excuse since she can afford a personal chef meal delivery but she'd rather spend $1000s on those torrid tents that don't even fit.

Did she really think a serving of beef jerky was the whole bag? She does read nutrition labels but then again she thinks a family size bag of ruffle's, a king size reese's, a pint of B&J and a plate at the cheesecake factory are 1 serving.

⌛Sorry for lateness...
there was the family ton situation but she said in this video 600 pound life has reached out to her. whether it was really them or just a troll who knows?

Last edited:

TaterBot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just don’t understand what she was wanting from the doctor... “Count calories, have three meals, 2 snacks and weigh yourself weekly” she was so sure that’s what he was basically going to say...
I disagree with your conclusion. What she wanted to hear was, "Yes, you're absolutely right, by all means you require immediate weight loss surgery. Let's get you on the hospital's surgery schedule right away".
This is the second doctor she's approached and brought the subject to, each time mentioning her ability to self-pay. This is the second doctor who has advised an alternative plan, and subsequently been dropped.
In her head, she sees herself magically on the other side of surgery looking gorgeous and sticking it hard to the haters and naysayers.

Speaking of haters, they're the only real difference between her and other MSHPL folks. Without haters poking her in the ass constantly, she wouldn't be getting dressed, walking, or making any effort at all. She owes them a lot but is too stubborn to admit it. At least she's crafty enough to have mixed up her posting schedule so badly that it completely threw off that "cycle" and the 600lb betting pool, both of which she hated and intended to thwart.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Absolutely anyone who genuinely believed that there was ever even the slightest amount of honesty or genuine intent to ANY of this totally bullshit "Weight Loss Doctor" narrative is a completely gullible, naiive fucking fool and 100% deserves the fat slap in the face from this lying, cunty Narc. Every single Ambaby, every single sucker in the comments, every exceptional Farmer who thought she was going to "stick to something this time"....

I'll admit that less than 24 hours must be some kind of record though. I can't remember the last time she 'quit' something so fast. Maybe when it was when she was Vegan for one single day all those uears ago?

But this time she never even intended to try from the beginning - it was all fake and all lies from the start.

LavenderLiquor

kiwifarms.net
Absolutely anyone who genuinely believed that there was ever even the slightest amount of honesty or genuine intent to ANY of this totally bullshit "Weight Loss Doctor" narrative is a completely gullible, naiive fucking fool and 100% deserves the fat slap in the face from this lying, cunty Narc. Every single Ambaby, every single sucker in the comments, every exceptional Farmer who thought she was going to "stick to something this time"....

I'll admit that less than 24 hours must be some kind of record though. I can't remember the last time she 'quit' something so fast. Maybe when it was when she was Vegan for one single day all those uears ago?

But this time she never even intended to try from the beginning - it was all fake and all lies from the start.
This is how I feel completely.

Everything she said was complete nonsense.

Amber is literally dying. You can be the cruelest doctor in the world but if that were the case you would just send her away. The idea of someone giving her a diet for four years is absolutely insane. She could literally be dead in a year, in a month. Hell if her heart just decides it's done with all her bullshit, it'll just stop while she's sleeping.

You're not gonna give a heroin addict four years to get clean. She may just be eating herself to death but the principal of addiction is the same no matter what you're addicted to.

She craves attention and she gets it from YouTube. She's proven you can upload complete garbage but people will still watch it. She knows she can just lie to people and they'll believe it. Just because she has photos or a video of her in a doctor's office doesn't mean she talked to a weight loss doctor. A consultation is one thing but to actually take someone on as a patient and give you legit advice on how to loose weight, that doesn't just happen overnight. You have to prove you actually want it and over the course of five plus years, Amber has proven she doesn't want help. She wants sympathy and to slowly die.

And even if you still wanna give her the benefit of the doubt, her videos are literally a month old! So it doesn't even matter what she's posting at this point.

She's a garbage human full of garbage food and lies. She's had so many chances and so many people that have tried to help her, not to mention as much money as she makes (I refuse to believe she actually makes 10k a month), she could have hired a team of people to help her.

People only watch her to point and laugh or you have those few sad humans that actually think she's gonna change at some point. But even if she changed her ways tomorrow, the damage has already been done. She's past the point of help. She's ruined her body.

At this point it's just getting old. Her bodies getting older and if she wants to lie and youtube to the grave, I hope the money is worth it because at this point she truly is really only hurting herself.

CreedenceLeonoreGielgud

Queen of Nilbog
kiwifarms.net
Dear Amber,

You claim you admire and trust Dr Nowzaradan. When the good doctor puts his patients on 1,200 calorie low carb diets and they stick to it, they do not starve to death. They do not get scurvy. They do not collapse on a 19th century couch, only rousable with a discreet application of smelling salts.

It's one thing to say "I can't handle the hunger and psychological sense of loss at 720 calories a day." That is an honest and respectable admission of failure.

But you know and I know that your claimed reason for discontinuing is bunkum. I will outline for you what would happen on a 720 calorie low- carb diet
-- you would lose weight rapidly. This is good. This is the primary purpose of the diet. You have one and a half million spare calories. Liberate them and you will liberate yourself
-- your blood sugar will drop to nearly normal, though still elevated levels. This is a wonderful side effect. Carbohydrates, no matter if they are simple or complex, spike blood sugar. Continuous elevated blood sugar is very, very bad. Do not imagine your blood sugar will drop too low for you to function. It will not. I guarantee it.
-- you will not feel as hungry as you would on a diet with a different composition of macronutrients. This is very good.
-- your metabolic profile will improve.

Amber, I understand that given the dietary milieu of the 20th and early 21st centuries that you are skeptical that "a hamburger" (bunless dirty keto style) could be healthier than an apple.

In your situation Amber, it is.

You claim you admire and trust Dr Nowzaradan. Say to yourself "Dr Now said it, I believe it, end of story".

You have nothing to lose but your chains.

angela_mariac

kiwifarms.net
and this is the clinic where Hamber attends and the doctor who sees her... is so sad that a stupid cunt like she wants to ruin the career of someone that only wants to help her... oh wait that's is her hobby.... shame people online giving so many hints that is so easy to discover and that if anyone realize to make it looks like wasn't her...

i really hope the doctor see her videos and realize what manipulative cunt she is...

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino