truth about the weight loss doctor 7/20/19 -

Okami Green

Negative Person™
kiwifarms.net
The only thing high sodium about that plan is the jerky. It's about 1680mg sodium (72% daily value) for an 80g Jack Links package. The rest of the meals wouldn't equal 2300+ sodium as she said. The only way it would be over 4k total is if she ate 2 packs of jerky a day.

Perhaps uh...don't do that then? She so fucking stupid.
I like to imagine she used the same logic for eating more than one food pack per day that she uses to justify ordering whatever she wants at restaurants, eating half, and taking the other half home. She wants to eat two and then skip the one tomorrow but just keeps digging her grave deeper and deeper.

Agoraphobic Bullshit

Already angry about Christmas songs
kiwifarms.net
I like to imagine she used the same logic for eating more than one food pack per day that she uses to justify ordering whatever she wants at restaurants, eating half, and taking the other half home. She wants to eat two and then skip the one tomorrow but just keeps digging her grave deeper and deeper.
If she would make her own jerky, and dried it in the oven, (it's simple as fuck, slice it, marinade it, dry in the oven on low temperatures for hours) she could 100% control the sodium in it. But that would be more effort than she wants to put in, because she's on a weird suicide drive and is lazy.

The Jokester

TFW she opens the iron you got her for Christmas
kiwifarms.net
Did we expect anything less? Did any of us actually believe for a moment, just one moment that our Gorl was gonna stick with this? She's like Mumkey in that she's not going to listen to anyone and is going to stay on this rollercoaster until the end. But magically it'll be our fault for her dying.

For all we know she might actually be already dead but Necky and Eric have been uploading her backlog of vlogs to keep that youtube coin coming in.

jdoe2

kiwifarms.net
About to watch https://youtu.be/J70DO11y548 and I can already tell I'm in for a treat just from the thumbnail of the video alone

Edit: Jesus fuck

Had to ask the doctor if she can eat fruits and veggies? That's pretty obvious. The doctor probably assumed Hamberlynn is smart enough to know that already (because of all the "diets" she held and everything), but he was wrong

Broccoli made her feel weird and "twisted her gut a bit", lol

Good thing someone who managed to gain 250 lbs instead of losing them in the past years to remind us that counting calories is important, even though before that she bitched about how "overwhelming" it is to do that

Logs her calories anyways even though her doctor told her not to (and with good reason, I was against it the first time but now I see why, he wanted her to see that she can still feel full with all the crap he gave her to eat)

"My sodium was over 4000 mg", how much beef jerky did you fucking have that day? And didn't she show a bunch of frozen meals as well? Most if not all frozen meals have a lot of sodium in it

"720 calories is what all I was going to eat", dunno much about that, 720 seems too low even for someone her size. From what I saw, 1200 calories is what most morbily obese eat. But for all we know she could have fucked up registering some of the calories (she did that before), and seeing how much processed food she ate makes me doubt even more that it was actually 720 calories

"720 calories... ? I can't do it!", no mention however of how she felt regardless of how many calories she had that day. And she says she DM'ed her doctor if 720 calories with no fruits and veggies is what she's supposed to eat. But she didn't say his answer

"I believe that you should trust your gut. And I have done this so many times!" (this part was especially annoying because of the way she said it), yeah, maybe in some situations. But not on what you should eat, look where that got you.

"I know what's right for me. It's so obvious what's right for me, it's so obvious what works for me!", actions speak louder than words. She proved that over the years by gaining 250+ lbs on her weight loss journey

"I'm not following my doctor's plan anymore", :stress: That was short cycle. Couldn't hold down a fucking diet of beef jerky, eggs and bacon (which she most likely fried), McD hamburgers with the bun taken off, turkey burgers and frozen meals. There's no hope for her. Her channel turned from a weight loss to a weight gain to a slow suicide one

"I don't feel comfortable eating only 720 calories a day", great, she expects to lose weight by eating what she's fine with eating and how much she eats, not gonna happen

"I want to be able to eat vegetables", what the fuck stops you from doing that??? You can eat the crap you usually eat just fine, vegetables aren't an exception

"I want to be able to have some fruit here and there", again, you can. Nobody will stop you from doing it. Unless Becky actually does that since she's your feeder (and I'm actually tempted to just believe it, she's just as bad as Hamberlynn for bringing all the crap for her piggie to eat and get nice and fat for Christmas)

"Don't you fret, I'm not giving up", says in the same video where she says she gave up on her doctor's diet

"I'm 40 lbs away from getting to 600 lbs", fuck it, just go for it. You're probably way over by now because of the nearly 1 month and a half old videos you upload.

Then she just talks about how if your gut tells you that what a weight loss doctor tells you it's not right then you should not listen to him. I swear, it sounds like a declaration of war against weight loss doctors. They're a bunch of idiots, they obviously don't know what they're talking about and don't understand that I want to lose weight w/o getting out of my comfort zone.

"I can turn this channel into a mukbang channel and make so much more money", is that a threat??? I've no other words besides those at the moment of writing this post.

And I can't be bothered to write anymore about the last 1-2 minutes. This video was a really hard to swallow pill

Last edited:

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
No fruits for Hamber means No Strawberry cheesecake ( as Eric outed her cheesecakes and chocolate puddings on his last video).
btw... the mattress with the same sheet was in the living room floor... again... oh well.

Blood clot, heart, face down in her pig slop taco soup, Becky waiting a good 10 minutes before calling 911 to make sure she's beyond help. 3 - 6 months.
I vote for sleep apnea, Necky would not notice and actualy will sleep even more enjoying the silence without Hamber snore and heavy breathing.
Necky will wake in an excrements pool (nohing unusual) and a cold massive blob next to her, just another death in the family.
Rarity and Wasabi would munch some of her nose and cheeks since she never gave them proper fresh food.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
Amber, the reason you keep falling off the bicycle is that you snapped the frame and bent the wheelset in half with your weight. Hell, there's few models of motorcycles that can support your ass.

I kNoW wHaT's BeSt FoR mE!! She's getting back up on that broken bike, alright. And continuing to try and ride it right off a cliff situation, boo boo. That's what her gunt tells her is right.

irishAzoth

kiwifarms.net
this bitch actually went an did it. She is stupider than I actually thought she was
like I knew she wasn't going to stick with the plan but not even a full 24 hours and this bitch goes into Doctor mode like she knows how to lose weight
how much are giant coffins in Kentucky?

edit: mah spelling bad

Last edited:

Wyzzerd

Santa claus is a wizard and damn good at it!
kiwifarms.net
Every time she makes the same excuse of "I know what works for me" I just want a minuscule spark of life to go off in Becky's brain and have her ask "what does work for her?"

I just want to know what this mystical excuse is that works for her. When she finally hits critical mass of 880 lbs will her fat conglomerate, slide off her frame, and form a new creature while leaving Albert as a lithe and dainty gorl?

Because if so, I am not going to be responsible for slaying that lard golem, I refuse! There are just some things a wizard shouldn't have to do!

Okami Green

Negative Person™
kiwifarms.net
Every time she makes the same excuse of "I know what works for me" I just want a minuscule spark of life to go off in Becky's brain and have her ask "what does work for her?"

I just want to know what this mystical excuse is that works for her. When she finally hits critical mass of 880 lbs will her fat conglomerate, slide off her frame, and form a new creature while leaving Albert as a lithe and dainty gorl?

Because if so, I am not going to be responsible for slaying that lard golem, I refuse! There are just some things a wizard shouldn't have to do!
Imagine the kinds of alchemical miracles you could perform with that amount of animal fat, though!

aerostar88

all around me are millennial faces
kiwifarms.net
How does she get 700 calories out of that meal plan? It sounds like it'd hit 1200 without an issue. Eggs, bacon, beef jerky, the lunch was supposed to be around 400, right?
Yeah surprise surprise she's full of shit. Not only is Hamber excellent at guessing under for her calorie "calculations" but she also needs something to fit that Optavia narrative of "iTs NoT eNoUgH cAlOrIeS gUiSe". Gorl could eat next to nothing and do just fine, you don't see 600 562 pound gorls starving to death do you? She passes this off as concern for her metabolism, but once again if she gave a shit about her metabolism she wouldn't eat any of the slop she consumes daily. As always, she doesn't give a fuck about her weight or her health and will ditch any diet plan that doesn't tell her to eat 5000+ calories per day. Honestly it's mainly frustrating how much she wastes people's time, from fitness professionals like EDDF and O2B to this doctor and whatever fucking "mental things are scary" doc she saw. To think there are so many people who need and WANT help but have no means to get it when AL can just waddle into anywhere daddy will bring her and lie through her rolls is just depressing. This isn't news, but this is just a big ugly reminder that nothing will ever get better for her and that she's ready to throw in the towel and die.

a dinosaur

kiwifarms.net
She must have known on some level that she never intended to follow the doctor's plan, so why did she even bother going to the appointment in the first place? Why waste everyone's time? I don't understand y'all, but
It's all theater. For the viewers, for Becky, for herself. After she said she wasn't going to share her "weight loss journey" online anymore, the sub drop scared her.

YouTube is her only source of income and the people had spoken. So, she made a half-assed effort to show that she was serious about her weight and hoped that would be enough. Weight loss packets, sad vlogs, intuitive eating, 18 Days of Sometimes Weighing In, a "Psychiatrist", a weight loss surgeon, etc.... That should prove to the haters that she's serious!

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
Clearly, she doesn't know what it takes to lose weight. She's only gained and gained and gained. So what does she do when she finally "gets help"? Drops them because they didn't talk about fruits and veggies enough.

The sad truth is, this doctor KNEW she wasn't going to eat fruits and veggies, so probably thought he'd bring it up later. Kinda like a "ok so you can keep your calorie intake down... let's see if we can't start fixing up your diet" type of thing. But she can't even stick to it for a few days to see if that's what would happen.

So much for "I was going to throw my fear out and do whatever he said"...

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino