Trybal Wolf / Familiar Lupine - Prideful zoophiliac

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Male Idiot

Das rite!
kiwifarms.net
I would say most animals can very much show that they do NOT consent to things.

Did you ever try to bath a cat? If not, try it, and you'll see how well an animal can imply saying "NO FUCK I DON'T WANT THAT!" .

So unless it is like a gay dog, the dog can very much NOT give consent. A neighbour had two mutt dogs. One of them was gay. The other was not. They fought all the time when the normal dog had enough of Faggy Tail's unnatural advances.

Flareon

Dank Dark Magician
kiwifarms.net
So unless it is like a gay dog, the dog can very much NOT give consent. A neighbour had two mutt dogs. One of them was gay. The other was not. They fought all the time when the normal dog had enough of Faggy Tail's unnatural advances.
Dominant dogs hump the submissive ones to show their dominance. Generally, dogs think of humans as dominant over them. So the dog lets it happen, no matter how much they don't want it to. It's rape.

Male Idiot

Das rite!
kiwifarms.net
Dominant dogs hump the submissive ones to show their dominance. Generally, dogs think of humans as dominant over them. So the dog lets it happen, no matter how much they don't want it to. It's rape.

Well this dog certainly did not act that. He always tried to bark furiously at any passer by, when Faggy Tail tried to hump him from behind. Than he would bark and growl and attack Faggy Tails until Faggy relented. So he definately did not take it submissively and was more than ready to bite over it. But than again Faggy was another mutt of the exactly same type (could have been sibling incest, no idea, they looked the same expect Faggy was light brown and this one dark brown) so they were the same size, and not a human. I have never witnessed human and dog humping and never want to.

Antipathy

Extreme Repugnance
kiwifarms.net
Keep in mind: Just because he says he doesn't act on, doesn't mean he doesn't act on it. No, I am not accusing Lupine of lying, but neither am I validating what he states as truth. There's just no way to know for sure; at least not over the Internet. There's a clever softening contrast between the Lupine in the opening post (Lupine before he directly confronted others), and Lupine now (After opening himself to other users). Plus, Lupine is, clearly, a VERY smart individual.

Something's off, though. I feel like there is something "Off" about Lupine. I can't quite put my finger on it, though.

It's the same feeling you'd get reading John Wayne Gacy's diary.