TRYING KOREAN RICE CAKES FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!! - 08/14/2019 -

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piggy Pot Pie

ham hoof hotdish
kiwifarms.net
Get outta here! She actually got up to get a drink! Improvementlynn! then…. “My first drink of soda all day toady. I’ve had nothing but water.”

Drinks are supposed to hydrate you, not act as a taste explosion. Water should be the ONLY choice when you are nearing 600 pounds. Mermaids only drink water, just sayin’.

Was she the inspiration for the humans in Wall-e?

dainty flowers

kiwifarms.net
Get outta here! She actually got up to get a drink! Improvementlynn! then…. “My first drink of soda all day toady. I’ve had nothing but water.”

Drinks are supposed to hydrate you, not act as a taste explosion. Water should be the ONLY choice when you are nearing 600 pounds. Mermaids only drink water, just sayin’.

Was she the inspiration for the humans in Wall-e?
no no, that was for the rich arabs, they PAID for that ass shot. either that or becky really is gone mourning another dead relative

irishAzoth

kiwifarms.net

Rest in peace Coldest Water Bottle
its probably suffering in storage under all her junk

56456y.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None