TRYING KOREAN RICE CAKES FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!! - 08/14/2019 -

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Don't act like gook mukbangs are some high art form or noble cultural ritual that fat americans like Amberlynn are appropriating.

Watching people eat is disgusting. Asian mukbangs are some the most disgusting I've ever seen, btw. Never seen an american mukbang eating live octopus or cockroaches. Even when they're not eating gross foods they take humongous bites and get those hi-quality mics right up by their mouths. It's fucking gross no matter who is doing it.
I'm still physically repulsed by the whole "watching people eat" when the table manners are gross/disgusting and sloppy. And having to hear mouth smacks and chewing noises is ungodly.

But I can see where the 'Social' aspect comes in as far as the cultural differences go. I've been educating myself up and there definitely is a massive difference...especially in hugely isolated people like Koreans.

Here. Our boy @pecansandies / Archie really really got the whole thing on point. Especially the the stark difference between the original inception of "Eating with Company" vs "Obese American deathfat attention whores kill themselves on Youtube for money"

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net

Concerned Vagino-American

I got a bad feeling about Suicidey
kiwifarms.net

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Usually I don't have any strong feelings towards ALR (other than natural disgust) but this video has me mad at the Internet. I cannot stand watching this fatso eat normal food, especially from countries she claims to love, and then shit all over it. Her description of rice cakes just makes it abundantly clear that her taste buds have been completely blown out due to excessive amounts of high fructose corn syrup and salt. Rice cakes have a light flavor, but they are not "flavorless", and the fact that a healthy, lightly salted snack would make you gag says it all. Plain rice cakes are GREAT for weight loss as you can literally eat an entire package and have it be under 200cal, but they don't have that extreme flavor that you get from processed foods.

"Would I eat this again? Maybe if I was really hungry."
You should be "really hungry" every time you eat Amber. If you're eating and your body isn't sending you hunger signals, you're just eating for fun. I know you think that if you don't eat 3 meals a day, plus snacks, your body will go into "starvation mode", but you'll be fine.

Her description of the flavor - "It's sweet, a little spicy", "chewy", "rice cakes taste like nothing". For someon who eats 24/7, you'd think she'd be able to describe the flavors of different herbs and spices. Then again. McDonalds doesn't use that many spices do they?

If she likes carbonation so much, she can just drink fucking mineral water or flavored sparkling water. Her sense didn't "go tingling" because of the carbonation. It's because your brain thinks it's about to get the sugar it's been screaming for all day. Stop with the diet sodas, they do nothing for you.

On the bright side, this is a great ALR video to watch at the gym. I think playlists of her videos are some of the biggest inspiration around to never let yourself go that far.
Agree with this. If you feel like skipping the gym, you can change that: put this shit on youtube, jam in your ear buds and hop on the elliptical. 'Course there's a word for it: "reverse thinspo." You may all pelt me with rotten tomatoes now for saying that.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
Dear God that looks absolutely foul (fowl)
Not sure I will ever fancy chicken again....is that truly a thing??? :cryblood:
Good news, there is a famous video of a very fat guy, about AL's size eating one of these, and probably with worse table manners. Sucking fingers, sucking off the bone, licking lips, smacking, it's got it all. It wasnt Boogie, and I think the dude ended up dying. I cant find it though, it's from around 2012 or so.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Good news, there is a famous video of a very fat guy, about AL's size eating one of these, and probably with worse table manners. Sucking fingers, sucking off the bone, licking lips, smacking, it's got it all. It wasnt Boogie, and I think the dude ended up dying. I cant find it though, it's from around 2012 or so.
Here you can see the chicken come out of the can.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Fuck. ME. WHY?‽

This one??? I'm wounded :o :cryblood: :o
https://youtu.be/gP74xUyYaoo

EDIT: I see @hotcheetospuffs beat me to it lol, ninja'd

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
Here you can see the chicken come out of the can.
Thanks, I was searching for shit like "fat guy eating chicken in a can" and getting a bunch of JoeysWorldTour and stuff like that, one decent looking recipe for one pot chicken curry though.

Hes the original mukbanger, he's eating out of a casserole dish, he's even got the gallon of water AL used to tote around.

EDIT: I Just remembered this guy BigMastodon also has a video where he eats 40 pizza rolls in 4 minutes from a below the chin angle and heavy breathing. I will spare the thread but Retsupurae did a video on it.

He actually manages to make Amberlynn look actually fucking dainty.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino