TRYING KOREAN RICE CAKES FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!! - 08/14/2019 -

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
She made "a kimchi rice" a few years ago, and the dish itself and the response to the video were exactly what you can imagine.
Off topic, but look how dexterous she is in this video with that spatula. Putting the cucumber boat video to shame.

Reactions: YOUR MOM and Kamiii

Kamiii

Hamber's "escape goat"
kiwifarms.net
I bet she thinks American Chinese food is the same as Chinese food, along with Mexican restaurants and such. Her stupidity and close mindedness has her disliking entire countries for a food selection that probably isn't even prepared the same way.

Last edited:

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I bet she thinks American Chinese food is the same as Chinese food, along with Mexican restaurants and such. Her stupidity and close mindedness has her disliking entire countries for a food selection that probably isn't even prepared the same way.
And you would win that bet, pal.

She thinks that "Papa's Mexicanas" from a Tex-Mex restaraunt in her butthole, rural, backwater little methpit town in Kentucky is actual Mexican food. A "Papa's Mexicanas" is a massive tray of french fries dripping in melted cheese with a bunch of chicken and some onions. She thinks Orange Chicken is real Chinese food, and flexed her palate for Haute Cuisine by having Orange Chicken from Panda Express and turning her fat nose up at it and sniffing that it "wasn't authentic" in comparison to the Orange Chicken she prefers at the Cheesecake Factory. (This of course didn't stop her from ordering it TWICE.)

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Someone in the comments pointed out her huge neck hump at 7:ll in this video.

Apparently, it's called a "Dowager's Hump" and I just went down a terrifying rabbit hole. Amber's spine is seriously fucked.

Dowager's Hump
Anyone have screencaps? I'm curious to see now but I just absolutely refuse to give this Donkey a view if ots gonna be her own video.

I love how Ricky walks in, grumbles a few words to her and leaves just as quickly. You can feel the resentment.
He says sorry. Imagine apologizing for walking into your own kitchen. In your own home.
The looks on her fucking fat moonface and the noises that come out of her, and the cuntiness that erupts whenever she hears even the slightest noise or a sound in the house or another person walks by/says something whenever she happens to be feeding. Its absolutely crazy.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino