TRYING KOREAN RICE CAKES FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!! - 08/14/2019 -

TotallyAChick

I don't lift out of principle.
kiwifarms.net
Since Hamberlynn loves canned crap like these canned rice cakes, she should also try whole canned fully cooked chicken: https://www.eatliver.com/chicken-in-a-can-delicious/ I would pay good money to see her devour this atrocity.

View attachment 890928
I've seen a recording of an autopsy while eating, but I've never been this put off food before. I was enjoying my breakfast now and it's hard to not throw up. If Amberlynn or anyone ever eats this they have given up on life completely. I think the only thing stopping her would be that it would require some preparation and waiting time.
I can't get over how disgusting this is.
(edit: words
edit 2: I realized that the first sentence was not connected to the rest of the text. I was legitimately nauseous and in a hurry to write the comment so that I wouldn't have to see that thing any longer. So my brain just spewed words at first.)

Last edited:

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
She's already eaten out of that container. On the side you can see there's a streak of sauce going down it. I thought it looked half-empty when she poured it out.

View attachment 891446
Well noticed. There's only half in the container, and she's just disingenuously "trying them for the first time" and ruminating over the flavour and texture after she's shovelled the other half of them in already. I wonder if it's a pretence that her mukbang is dainty and small, same as pretending she's struggling with them when she easily ate half the tub already?

The rest of these got ate, the second tub in the two-pack got ate. Like everything left on her plates on her Lexington trip got ate.

Last edited:

bev

kiwifarms.net
It's because she's so lazy and fat that she can't/doesn't want to waddle over to the den, actually set up her phone, eat her now cold food, then waddle back into the kitchen to place her un-rinsed dishes in the sink for Rickie and Becky.

Sometimes I think to myself, "She's not that lazy and useless, is she?" But then I remember her riding around on a scooter during the Krystle era, stealing shopping carts from Five Below, manipulating Krystle into doing her chores, and trying to justify not walking Monkey bc Krystle's mom already did several hours ago--and then it's like wow yes she is.

Um Oh Ah Yeah

Don't be mad, I got you a football cat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I will say, that while I've never tried that brand, a lot of the instant tteokbokki can be almost uncomfortably chewy. You really have to let the rice cakes simmer for awhile to get the consistency right. But... yeah, someone's had a go at that container. Usually the tteokbokki containers are pretty large for the amount of food you get--you have to put a lot of water in it--but that's definitely about half of what I'd expect to see.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why she wants to sit in the kitchen for her mookbongs (other than easy access to other food, because fat). She has a whole fucking den she bragged about. If she gets startled that easily over her roommates existing, why not go sit in your den and eat your slop? She clearly doesn't care about lighting situation type things anyway.
I know I’ve suggested this before, but I think she uses her super important YouTube star business as a way to dominate the house. Wanted to use the kitchen, a space that you paid for and is wholly your property? Nope, she’s filming in there, you have to wait until she’s done. How could you be so inconsiderate, interfering with her livelihood like that? It’s not like she could go film anywhere else!
She’s the same kind of dolt who would take photographs in the middle of the sidewalk and get mad at you for walking into their shot. She thinks any time she’s filming a mookbong, she has completely reserved the space she’s in and even gets cunty about noises heard outside. Even though, yknow, this is her JOURNEY and she wants us to see every boring aspect of her life. The fags she lives with are not included in that package, except for Necky on occasion.

You gotta love how she pronounces it the Korean way and talks about the community.
Anyone who is actually serious about losing weight would realize that there is no congruity between a community that eats copious amounts of food for viewership, and weight loss period.

That said Amber should move to North Africa, there is a country there where obesity in women is considered an absolute prize catch, and girl would be treated like a Goddess.

I just don’t understand how this bitch’s body hasn’t begun shutting down yet. All the sodium she consumes. She’s like some kind of medical anomaly. & she’s so snarky about it like she knows she’s invincible.
It has already, it's just the resilience of the human body to cope with extreme conditions and fluctuations in diet. She's already at the point now where at 600lbs she's shortened her life span by at least eight years, even if she suddenly was able to lose all the weight, the damage on the heart and the cardiovascular system alone has been done, not to mention the stress that is now being put on joints.

She'll be immobile if she keeps going, around the 650 to 700 pound mark. Then ironically her chances of an early death dip a little bit, as being immobile places less stress on the heart, than being mobile at that extreme weight, then it tanks again because of complications including circulatory necrosis, blood pooling and clotting, etc.

If she loses a foot due to the beetus, she might as well end it. The only way gorl is ever going to get healthy is to check herself into a food clinic and away from her feeders and youtube.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I know I’ve suggested this before, but I think she uses her super important YouTube star business as a way to dominate the house. Wanted to use the kitchen, a space that you paid for and is wholly your property? Nope, she’s filming in there, you have to wait until she’s done. How could you be so inconsiderate, interfering with her livelihood like that? It’s not like she could go film anywhere else!
I think it would be fair to consider this basically true at this point?
She humps herself down literally wherever she pleases, regardless of if it is her room she shares with Necky (which in my own opinion is the only one that can be considered hers) or a common area, and pigs out on camera with zero regard for the housemates and actual homeowners at all.
And well....just her reactions and expressions when even the tiniest noise or mico-interruption happen to accidentaly occur? The looks of rage and bursts of cuntiness? She gets PISSED when people dare to even breathe near her and her precious Youtube binges, and we have all seen it in the vlogs. So I don't think it is even speculation any more...we've been watching the hard facts and reality of it all. Your description is spot on.

Rickie apologized for walking into his own kitchen.

W

WS 530

kiwifarms.net
I think it would be fair to consider this basically true at this point?
She humps herself down literally wherever she pleases, regardless of if it is her room she shares with Necky (which in my own opinion is the only one that can be considered hers) or a common area, and pigs out on camera with zero regard for the housemates and actual homeowners at all.
And well....just her reactions and expressions when even the tiniest noise or mico-interruption happen to accidentaly occur? The looks of rage and bursts of cuntiness? She gets PISSED when people dare to even breathe near her and her precious Youtube binges, and we have all seen it in the vlogs. So I don't think it is even speculation any more...we've been watching the hard facts and reality of it all. Your description is spot on.

Rickie apologized for walking into his own kitchen.
I cant believe he actually apologiesed. I thought he d e s p i s e d her.

W

WS 530

kiwifarms.net
In a
It's an automatic reaction, isn't it? Also, the camera.
Natural/automatic reaction to Amber is disgust... But i guess you get desensitised after being around her. At the same time I get shocked/disgusted every time i see her size.

I just think disgust should take over apologising, when comes to AL. I get that it is what 99% people would feel if they "interrupted" anyone else. But in this case I feel like you shouldn't even feel the need for any apologies.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino