TRYING MOCHI + WEIRD CANDY!!!!! - 7/30/19 - fat gaijin eats japanese food and cRaZy snacks again

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Now people-Big Al certainly didn't hoover up the rest of that junk; she *said* she's gonna give the leftover, half eaten and slobbered over, crap to E&R and Thumby's family. Obviously. Because she's such a kind and generous person. Obviously. Our gorl would NEVER lie about something like that, obviously. And, obviously, Thumby's not in the vid this time cause Big Al wanted all the goodies to herself....

This is sarcasm. Obviously.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
She called the first candy (sourball) a crunchy candy that she would need to suck on. They are called hard candies, not crunchy candies. Why can't she ever come up with the correct term for absolutely anything?
She has a severe case of fat on the brain. I'm afraid it's terminal.

Honestly, I think she started doing that shit because she thought it was quirky, but it's gotten to the point that she just sounds like she has dementia.

Now people-Big Al certainly didn't hoover up the rest of that junk; she *said* she's gonna give the leftover, half eaten and slobbered over, crap to E&R and Thumby's family. Obviously. Because she's such a kind and generous person. Obviously. Our gorl would NEVER lie about something like that, obviously. And, obviously, Thumby's not in the vid this time cause Big Al wanted all the goodies to herself....

This is sarcasm. Obviously.
Sis, you know Necks is out getting the Orange Chicken take out. This is a dessert first kind of day, boo boo.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Agreed. People from the rural South are notoriously bad tippers. They might tip at a restaurant but that’s about it.

Any guesses for the next video? I’m thinking a hotel room ASMR.
Actually, the first time Big Al and the Thumb stayed at that very same hotel early on in their "relationship", the cleaning staff were treated to a note and Squidbillies drawing from the Thumb herself. No sign of any cash though....

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
I thought we were done doing these candy tasting videos. (:_(

They would atleast be semi interesting if she ate something truly strange or weird but it's the most safe thing you could do to try.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino