TRYING MOCHI + WEIRD CANDY!!!!! - 7/30/19 - fat gaijin eats japanese food and cRaZy snacks again

sperginity

crack whore
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Despite her ginormous frame our gorl used to care a bit bout her appearance.

Lately, its been no make-up, unwashed hair etc

She's given up completely.
At last year's pride/hotel visit to lexington, AL was jealous that eric and ricky got a room with a big handicap shower in it. I really thought she would seek one out specifically so she could take a proper shower for once but I guess I was wrong. It was the one thing she really could justify going to lexington for, after getting a skin infection in her bellybutton.

Nicotine Fetish

kiwifarms.net
You're a mother of two, you and your husband live paycheck to paycheck, sometimes you have to ask money to your parents because otherwise you wouldn't be able to afford what your kids need. You still live in your childhood town, you dreamed about going to college but were always too poor to afford it and you didn't want to put yourself and your family in crippling debt, you married young hoping that sharing your misery with someone would've made it more bearable, you saw one of your children die, had to take in your sister because she had been kicked out of home.

Every month the paychecks that get in your household last only for three weeks, and you don't know how to explain to your kids that they can't afford anything too "fancy" because there aren't any money, and the savings they have are for emergencies only.

And then here she comes. A morbidly obese screeching whale that spends what you earn in a month in awful looking tents she wraps around her massive body. She waddles in your living room and sits on the couch, making it creak under her weight. She is carrying a bag that seems to be filled to the brim. You don't like her and the fact that she's stenching up your house, but if she's bringing something to the kids, then she can stay a bit longer.

The whale gives the bag to your kids, and all they get out of it are already opened and half-eaten packages of candies and sweets, and a bottle of Ramune without seal and with the cap designed to open it missing. There's nothing closed in that bag. The whale has already gone through everything. What she gave to your kids was mostly packaging and sugar dust.

The kids are disappointed but don't say anything, even if the whale keeps screeching "DO YOU LOOOOVEEE ITTTT???? I'm so generous and giving, you guise!"

You take a mental note to never speak to your sister again, because it's not worth it.
Amberlynn is an awful, nasty, gross addict.
But the fact that she has monetized her addiction into feeding itself.
Being able to take your addiction and make it pay for itself is (morbidly) genius.
If nothing, you can (grossly) respect the hustle of this addict gaming her own addiction.
Considering she was going to be 600 pounds with or without youtube/job.

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
Is she going to blame WW again for this round of weight gain? We have video footage of her eating candy, a 1200 cal fried burger meal, asking for hardees and going to the holy grail of binge heaven for her lexington. Are we going to get a WW blame or her mental this time?

Last edited:

Astraea1302

kiwifarms.net
is strange she doesn't like actual bananas. that's usually a fruit most people can like.
I really don't know whats not to like about bananas. They're sweet but not too sweet, they're not messy and they come in their own package. I think it just further proves the theory that AL doesn't actually like to enjoy food, she just likes to eat food; like a garbage disposal.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Is she going to blame WW again for this round of weight gain? We have video footage of her eating candy, a 1200 cal fried burger meal, asking for hardees and going to the holy grail of binge heaven for her lexington. Are we going to get a WW blame or her mental this time?

Bolth obviously, booboo. When has Hamber limited herself to only one excuse for her bad behavior?

I really don't know whats not to like about bananas. They're sweet but not too sweet,

You answered your own question. She's stuffed herself on a diet of processed food for so long that her taste buds don't react to anything but extremes of flavor--extra salty, extra sweet, extra greasy, extra spicy, etc. Hence why her (and other mega fatties) always dump hot cock sauce on everything, why Hamber uses half a dozen flavors of Mrs. Dash in all her slops, why the only ornj chikin she is obsessed with is the super sugary version at the Cheesecake Factory, why the favorite foods of fatties are so often deep-fried, etc.

Like all addicts, she has to keep upping the dosage of her drug of choice, or find stronger drugs of choice, to chase that high she craves. After over two decades of food addiction, a normal Cavendish banana probably tastes as unappealing to her now as an unripe raw plantain would to us. She doesn't taste the sweetness, so eating it doesn't give her the dopamine rush she's addicted to.

kiwifarms.net
I really don't know whats not to like about bananas. They're sweet but not too sweet, they're not messy and they come in their own package. I think it just further proves the theory that AL doesn't actually like to enjoy food, she just likes to eat food; like a garbage disposal.
it's a sweeter more carby fruit.. but it does show AL really goes out of her way to not eat any fresh fruits or vegetables. except maybe those few vegetables under the orange chicken.

does this mall have scooters? do yous think she went to torrid and used her hawt cash? did she out grow the dressing rooms from the last time? did she go in bath & body works and buy more candles? it's funny she's doing the exact same thing she does at home... buy shit and eating.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
why the only ornj chikin she is obsessed with is the super sugary version at the Cheesecake Factory, why the favorite foods of fatties are so often deep-fried, etc.
It just bothers me how in the US, they tend to make orange chicken much sweeter than necessary; especially with fried chicken like that. Hence most people, or at least with us Asians, fried chicken is better with lots of spiciness to cut through the fatty taste that fried chicken tend to have. As for the Cheesecake Factory, I don't know about you but their main courses tend to be either very sweet or very rich. Hence it just seems to make more sense that the only reason why one wants to go to the Cheesecake Factory is just for the cheesecakes.

Xochi

Andy Ngo's #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
You answered your own question. She's stuffed herself on a diet of processed food for so long that her taste buds don't react to anything but extremes of flavor--extra salty, extra sweet, extra greasy, extra spicy, etc. Hence why her (and other mega fatties) always dump hot cock sauce on everything, why Hamber uses half a dozen flavors of Mrs. Dash in all her slops, why the only ornj chikin she is obsessed with is the super sugary version at the Cheesecake Factory, why the favorite foods of fatties are so often deep-fried, etc.

Like all addicts, she has to keep upping the dosage of her drug of choice, or find stronger drugs of choice, to chase that high she craves. After over two decades of food addiction, a normal Cavendish banana probably tastes as unappealing to her now as an unripe raw plantain would to us. She doesn't taste the sweetness, so eating it doesn't give her the dopamine rush she's addicted to.
I cannot imagine getting so used to processed bullshit that I bite into a piece of fruit and don't enjoy it because its flavour isn't strong enough for my blown-out tastebuds to register. What a depressing existence.

If Amber wasn't such a shithead I'd feel sorry for her because of that.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
"I'm not turning my channel into a mukbang channel by the way"

*at least 4 videos uploaded in the past week where she just eats*

also, does she look off to anyone else in this video?
If she is indeed taking Mood Stabilizers now (and not just lying about her medications and/or her visits to the Psychiatrist in general) I have seen some theorizing that the effects of the drugs - eapecially once the dosage starts to increase - are going to start coming into play soon if not already.

In fact it might even explain WHY we are seeing a sudden upswing in eating videos, whereas before she was stubbornly avoiding them. If the medication is dampening the extreme addict-like high and dopamine rush that she normally gets from eating total junk, then its no wonder she looks so sullen and melancholy (the depressing dry sandwiches video) and like all joy has been sucked from her even though she is doing her MOST FAVOURITE SHIT EVER: Eating!!! Also why we are getting all these Not-Mukbangs all clustered so close together....eating is starting to bring her less happiness and isnt giving her the big booming rush of endorphins and her addict hit, so she is doing more more more more more to chase the sugar-puff dragon. Maybe if two chicken sandwiches wasnt enough, an entire sackfull of Japanese weeb candy will do? And if not, my faithful, subservient Neck butler is on her way to fetch Orange Chicken as soon as the camera clicks off!

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
You're a mother of two, you and your husband live paycheck to paycheck, sometimes you have to ask money to your parents because otherwise you wouldn't be able to afford what your kids need. You still live in your childhood town, you dreamed about going to college but were always too poor to afford it and you didn't want to put yourself and your family in crippling debt, you married young hoping that sharing your misery with someone would've made it more bearable, you saw one of your children die, had to take in your sister because she had been kicked out of home.

Every month the paychecks that get in your household last only for three weeks, and you don't know how to explain to your kids that they can't afford anything too "fancy" because there aren't any money, and the savings they have are for emergencies only.

And then here she comes. A morbidly obese screeching whale that spends what you earn in a month in awful looking tents she wraps around her massive body. She waddles in your living room and sits on the couch, making it creak under her weight. She is carrying a bag that seems to be filled to the brim. You don't like her and the fact that she's stenching up your house, but if she's bringing something to the kids, then she can stay a bit longer.

The whale gives the bag to your kids, and all they get out of it are already opened and half-eaten packages of candies and sweets, and a bottle of Ramune without seal and with the cap designed to open it missing. There's nothing closed in that bag. The whale has already gone through everything. What she gave to your kids was mostly packaging and sugar dust.

The kids are disappointed but don't say anything, even if the whale keeps screeching "DO YOU LOOOOVEEE ITTTT???? I'm so generous and giving, you guise!"

You take a mental note to never speak to your sister again, because it's not worth it.
The Beast is so generous, she buy food for Becky's family and friends parties, pay for the bare foot nephew's shoes, the poor mother's cat vet bill, and gave them her half eaten crap sweets.... they need her crumbs and leftovers to survive.
She for sure think they're homeless beggars dumpster divers, well done Becky.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino