Trying to locate Archives Of Tommy Tooter. -

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Those Trump bucks are going to run out sometime, and I'm sure his dead father doesn't look at him as worthy enough to fork over good money to "TAKE THAT OFF THE INTERNET". Although, Tommy does fancy himself as a 17 year socialite with a swole vagina.

MediocreMilt

We must secure the existence of our gf's daughters
kiwifarms.net
Ask Tom himself. The mangy vagrant dumpster dives and spends all his time bitching over here about how he's not a paedophile. Dig through his post history and see for yourself.
This. It can't be hard to find, at minimum, some fucked up shit like "she was almost 16" if you scroll through there.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bet this is somebody (may be Tommy himself) trying to investigate us and trying to yeet any incriminating evidence off the net (impossible).
He probably thinks if he can delete the archive, all he needs to worry about is getting Kiwi Farms arrested for cyber-terrorism and then he can molest as many 9-year-olds as he likes, safe in the knowledge that his past crimes will be gone.

There are lots of reasons this is dumb, but the most obvious one is that Tommy can’t go ten seconds without admitting to childfucking. Like, if he deleted the evidence, all you’d have to do is call him a pedo and he’d angrily explain exactly what he did to Sabrina, how old she was and why he thinks it should be legal to fuck kids.

Queen Of The Harpies

"Get some cunt in your life there, dipshit."
kiwifarms.net
He probably thinks if he can delete the archive, all he needs to worry about is getting Kiwi Farms arrested for cyber-terrorism and then he can molest as many 9-year-olds as he likes, safe in the knowledge that his past crimes will be gone.

There are lots of reasons this is dumb, but the most obvious one is that Tommy can’t go ten seconds without admitting to childfucking. Like, if he deleted the evidence, all you’d have to do is call him a pedo and he’d angrily explain exactly what he did to Sabrina, how old she was and why he thinks it should be legal to fuck kids.
He's pretty much his own worst enemy. i mean, he TELLS the unfortunate person on the phone with him that he molested a minor and a dog unprompted.

Tags
None