Campaign Ammo Tucker Carlson is "Stormfront TV" - Brianna Watches Fox News at the Gym

R

RG 448

kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I think this was the purpose of Wu's tweet, hoping to get his attention and land an interview.
Wu going on Tucker’s show would be the political career equivalent of feeding yourself to a bear. The more I think about it the more I want it to happen.

Kiwi Farms the Person vs. someone who can’t even be photographed at a convention without flipping the fuck out arguing on a live broadcast would potentially be the greatest moment in television history.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wu going on Tucker’s show would be the political career equivalent of feeding yourself to a bear.
That's the thing, wingnuts like Wu always think they're gonna be the one who's gonna tackle the bear to the ground, put it in a chokehold, and make it beg for mercy. Everyone else the bear ate was weak, they will prove their strength against the bear!

Then they spend their time in the bear's stomach declaring that the bear cheated.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Wu going on Tucker’s show would be the political career equivalent of feeding yourself to a bear. The more I think about it the more I want it to happen.

Kiwi Farms the Person vs. someone who can’t even be photographed at a convention without flipping the fuck out arguing on a live broadcast would potentially be the greatest moment in television history.
Wu just does this shit for the noteriety.
Even if Tucker conclusively disctedits Wu's insane ideas in a 100% civil, polite way, Wu can cry to all his tech-feminist friends and followers about how Tucker bullied him on national TV and how it's ruined his life and resulted in alt right GamerGate Nazis sending him death threats.
No one knew who Brianna Wu was before Gamergate was, but by latching onto this shit by acting like a tard, he's gained noteriety in the mainstream and has become infamous in conservative circles.
The trick is, Brianna only wants to be respected by the left, and since the left hates the right, by the left's logic, if Brianna is hated by the right, he must be doing something right.

Last edited:
R

RG 448

kiwifarms.net
Wu just does this shit for the noteriety.
Even if Tucker conclusively disctedits Wu's insane ideas in a 100% civil, polite way, Wu can cry to all his tech-feminist friends and followers about how Tucker bullied him on national TV and how it's ruined his life and resulted in the alt right sending him death threats.
I don’t see how Wu’s lack of situational awareness would make the debate less funny.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
I don’t see how Wu’s lack of situational awareness would make the debate less funny.
The debate would be hilarious, I'm just saying this would ultimately help his goal of becoming a feminist celebrity.
That's partially what this whole congressional bid is for.

Political candidates get news coverage, can write guest articles for news sites, get donations, and more.
If he wins, great, he gets political power and people are obligated to pay attention to him during his term, in addition to the ego boost winning would give him. Even after, the title "former congressman" would give him authority.
If he loses, he can blame misogyny and use that as a way to get on the news, write op eds, etc.

Wu kinda acts like a leftist Trump:
She says the most outlandish, tarded shit, but since she's a leftist, and only directs her insults at the right, the left won't care and will support her anyways.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
How is Tucker Carlson remotely Stormfront? He's a smug douche who invites morons on and then just aims a camera at them while they tard the fuck out.

Maybe he picks low hanging fruit but it's not like he forced Kurt Eichenwald to show up and have a public seizure.

NumberingYourState

REAL MEN Fuck Up
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just wait until "generic re-up channel" uploads it and archives it. Cable is a credit score parasite so fuck that mess.

Tags
None