Campaign Ammo Tucker Carlson is "Stormfront TV" - Brianna Watches Fox News at the Gym

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wu is exactly the type of uneducated loudmouth Tucker delights in humiliating.
The old adage "there is no such thing as bad publicity" is definitely not true, especially when Carlson will call Wu on a bunch of shit that political opponents won't, like the "letting your dog die because you were busy arguing on the internet" thing.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He doesn't even really humiliate them. He just pulls their string and watches them humiliate themselves.
As much as I watch the show for guilty pleasure and know even if you don't agree with him he's a talented writer, his show has to be the easiest job ever.
Let walking negative sterotypes of the left on to ree and sit there and giggle.

Plissken

Gunslinger, Outlaw, Escape artist.
kiwifarms.net
As much as I watch the show for guilty pleasure and know even if you don't agree with him he's a talented writer, his show has to be the easiest job ever.
Let walking negative sterotypes of the left on to ree and sit there and giggle.
Not to mention laughing all the way to the bank. IIRC, Tucker Carlson's segments, or show (Whatever you want to call it) is one of the most viewed things on Fox News. For good reason, I suppose. It's something different, it can be pretty hilarious, and it's not the same shit everyone else in mainstream news is saying.

Azazel

Top of the Game
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember when Wu went on the David Pakman Show to talk about gamergate and declared it was an attack hit piece? I wonder what Wu would call a Tucker interview, outright political assassination?

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember when Wu went on the David Pakman Show to talk about gamergate and declared it was an attack hit piece? I wonder what Wu would call a Tucker interview, outright political assassination?
A hate crime, most likely. Since that's what Wu's already effectively accusing him of.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are only so many Fox News viewers in Massachusetts. Wu would would lose nothing in a debate with Tucker, he might even get a campaign ad out of it. "Fox News couldn't take her down. Trump won't either." It doesn't matter how horribly he performs, a few edits could turn any performance into a win.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are only so many Fox News viewers in Massachusetts. Wu would would lose nothing in a debate with Tucker, he might even get a campaign ad out of it. "Fox News couldn't take her down. Trump won't either."
Wu's not really campaigning in Massachusetts though. Due to being a shallow internet-raised slacktivist, Wu thinks everything that matters occurs on the internet, so is going to be campaigning probably 95% by shitty youtube videos and online stunts.

That's already the death knell of the campaign, but throw on the fact that any Wu interview by Carlson would definitely get memed on to an extreme and attract a lot more views than Wu's shit, and the battleground that Wu perceives as the only one that really exists would be lost overnight.

• Agree
Reactions: Troonologist PhD

Vodka's My BFF

I'm not dead. I drift in and out.
kiwifarms.net
Retardation: A Celebration. Wu is a goddamn mongoloid. Try to keep milking those Victimbux, honey.

CWCchange

Ɔʍɔɔɥɐuƃǝ
kiwifarms.net
She could have at least said The Daily Stormer, because Stormfront is full of boomer-tier shit.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
There are only so many Fox News viewers in Massachusetts. Wu would would lose nothing in a debate with Tucker, he might even get a campaign ad out of it. "Fox News couldn't take her down. Trump won't either." It doesn't matter how horribly he performs, a few edits could turn any performance into a win.
I disagree with that. But I'd gladly watch any appearance of John on Tucker Carlson.

I think he'd own that bitch.

Name a single SJW who has benefited from an appearance on Tucker Carlson.

UncleMoeLester

cum ration connoisseur, based trap
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's the thing, wingnuts like Wu always think they're gonna be the one who's gonna tackle the bear to the ground, put it in a chokehold, and make it beg for mercy. Everyone else the bear ate was weak, they will prove their strength against the bear!

Then they spend their time in the bear's stomach declaring that the bear cheated.
Sounds like you fap to too much vore

Tags
None