Tucker Carlson - Killstream second mic, controlled by (((them)))

WeWuzFinns

Chris is king! Judas Moon Canto XXXIV
kiwifarms.net
Easily my favorite Killstream cohost. He's the only one who isn't a pedophile.
He drinks baby blood adrenochrome to retain his appearance just like his LA friends. Everyone on TV is a pedophile or at least evil. Being used as a pressure valve, while not directing the energy towards useful purposes is just another strategy to herd the nigger cattle.

Last edited:

Gangster Talk

kiwifarms.net
In the summer of 2020, one of Tucker's top writers, Blake Neff, was forced to resign from his position, after being outed as a racist internet troll. Neff made numerous posts on the AutoAdmit forum under the name, 'CharlesXII', positing that 'given how tired black people always claim to be, maybe the real crisis is their lack of sleep'. (Article) (Archive)
This story should be highlighted just so you all know how fucked anyone posting here is if you're in a career sensitive to media inquiry. AutoAdmit was just some weird lawyer shitposting board and this guy posted some tepid mildly racist dad jokes and one time made fun of some chick's dumb social media posts. This got spun into "hateful racist and sexist posts" and "harassing women" by the media and for some strange reason it's like nigh impossible to find any first hand sources showing his actual post history.

Ragnarlodbrok

kiwifarms.net
This story should be highlighted just so you all know how fucked anyone posting here is if you're in a career sensitive to media inquiry. AutoAdmit was just some weird lawyer shitposting board and this guy posted some tepid mildly racist dad jokes and one time made fun of some chick's dumb social media posts. This got spun into "hateful racist and sexist posts" and "harassing women" by the media and for some strange reason it's like nigh impossible to find any first hand sources showing his actual post history.
People on the forum say that a lot of the stuff wasn't written by him and even if it was is anything of this something you should be fired for? This is the tamest racist joke i have ever heard.
1632600871049.png

CharlesXII is a really based username tough.

Gangster Talk

kiwifarms.net
People on the forum say that a lot of the stuff wasn't written by him and even if it was is anything of this something you should be fired for? This is the tamest racist joke i have ever heard.
View attachment 2568716
CharlesXII is a really based username tough.
Yeah, one of the "racist comments" was when he responded to a thread asking "Would u let a JET BLACK congo nigger do lasik eye surgery on u for 50% off?". Most of the articles brought up the thread title, I guess because retarded boomers wouldn't understand the distinction, or because normies are supposed to immediately call the police and shut down their computer if they see a post like that or something.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My personal introduction to Tucker was him getting fucked by a New York Jew live on his old CNN show.

1632624419170.png

Yikes. Showing his powerlevel already.

First, you never voted for Trump, you voted for Obama, twice.
Second, "president"? Is this 2016?
I bet gunty misses the golden gunt years where Metokur was carrying the show.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Cryptoland pfp like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
My personal introduction to Tucker was him getting fucked by a New York Jew live on his old CNN show.

I remember seeing that video at the time and being bothered by it (must have streamed it at 320x240 from CNN's web site using RealPlayer or something like that) and now, rewatching it, I remember why. In case you zoomers are too young to remember Stewart's show, it was basically a left-slanted news show with jokes. Stewart would cover several news stories, showing clips and interviews just like a normal news show would, but often cutting the clips for maximum comedic effect or inserting quips afterwards. Stewart's show at the time was massively popular and many people would watch it instead of watching a "legitimate" news program. And what Stewart did in this interview is something we'd see other lefty news-comedians do in later years; "aw, come on! You can't expect me to be unbiased or adhere to journalistic standards! I'm just a comedian!"

While that may be true, his show was the primary source of news for millions of people at the time, and those people were just getting a load of Bush Derangement Syndrome every night rather than something resembling balanced news.

All that said, did Tucker ever have a stroke or something? Why can he only make the one facial expression now?