Tucker Carlson - Killstream second mic, controlled by (((them)))

heathercho

DON'T. RAPE. ANYBODY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember seeing that video at the time and being bothered by it (must have streamed it at 320x240 from CNN's web site using RealPlayer or something like that) and now, rewatching it, I remember why. In case you zoomers are too young to remember Stewart's show, it was basically a left-slanted news show with jokes. Stewart would cover several news stories, showing clips and interviews just like a normal news show would, but often cutting the clips for maximum comedic effect or inserting quips afterwards. Stewart's show at the time was massively popular and many people would watch it instead of watching a "legitimate" news program. And what Stewart did in this interview is something we'd see other lefty news-comedians do in later years; "aw, come on! You can't expect me to be unbiased or adhere to journalistic standards! I'm just a comedian!"

While that may be true, his show was the primary source of news for millions of people at the time, and those people were just getting a load of Bush Derangement Syndrome every night rather than something resembling balanced news.

All that said, did Tucker ever have a stroke or something? Why can he only make the one facial expression now?
Hot Bow Tie man makes many faces.
Tucker GIFs | Tenor

Look, he's laughing at Ralph's micro penis right now.

Pixy

Yo, buddy. Still alive
kiwifarms.net
Fash The Nation did a few deep dives into how deeply controlled and Jewed-up Tucker Carlson Tonight really is. It’s basically there to throw a bone to whites and keep the more grug-like and boomer-oriented from becoming woke on any real issues. Ralph thinks Tucker is “bububububububased” and that always makes me lol.
He works for a literal global media empire that spans most of the anglosphere, so it is rather funny when he decries 'muh mainstream media' without a hint of irony.

It may be true that the Murdoch empire doesn't have as significant a foothold in the US as it does in the UK or Aus, but that doesn't make it any less a globalist tool.

An automatic clown

Bifurcated Gunt
kiwifarms.net
I remember seeing that video at the time and being bothered by it (must have streamed it at 320x240 from CNN's web site using RealPlayer or something like that) and now, rewatching it, I remember why. In case you zoomers are too young to remember Stewart's show, it was basically a left-slanted news show with jokes. Stewart would cover several news stories, showing clips and interviews just like a normal news show would, but often cutting the clips for maximum comedic effect or inserting quips afterwards. Stewart's show at the time was massively popular and many people would watch it instead of watching a "legitimate" news program. And what Stewart did in this interview is something we'd see other lefty news-comedians do in later years; "aw, come on! You can't expect me to be unbiased or adhere to journalistic standards! I'm just a comedian!"

While that may be true, his show was the primary source of news for millions of people at the time, and those people were just getting a load of Bush Derangement Syndrome every night rather than something resembling balanced news.

All that said, did Tucker ever have a stroke or something? Why can he only make the one facial expression now?

It only got worse from there. Now millions watch that fuck John Oliver or the pale nig that replaced Stewart or any of the "late night shows" to get their news. All with the same viewpoint.

Thumb Butler

kiwifarms.net
He works for a literal global media empire that spans most of the anglosphere, so it is rather funny when he decries 'muh mainstream media' without a hint of irony.

It may be true that the Murdoch empire doesn't have as significant a foothold in the US as it does in the UK or Aus, but that doesn't make it any less a globalist tool.
True, you don't get more bland and establishment than this Tucker lolcow.

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
It only got worse from there. Now millions watch that fuck John Oliver or the pale nig that replaced Stewart or any of the "late night shows" to get their news. All with the same viewpoint.
I remember re-watching that a few months ago and I was shocked at how right tucker was at the time and how Leibowitz was pretty much laying the ground work for all the trash that is called late night comedy now.

TrippinKahlua

Jacob Sockness - A Portrait
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tucker Carlson doesn’t collaborate with Ethan Ralph, and doesn’t reference him on air. I’m not even being autistic about this.

If this is true, I’m going to have a lot of explaining to do to my grandmother.

Cardenio

*YAWN*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I have nothing to back this theory up but I believe hosts are trained to maintain a small grouping of emotions while on camera.

Think about the old sitcoms, you watched one episode of The Andy Griffith Show you pretty much saw every emotion Sheriff Andy would display on the show. I haven't watched the show since sick days from school where I'd mindlessly watch TV Land but I know that if I put it on in 2021 I would know the comedic beats of the episode.

That's comfort, it's why we happily allow TV's to take up a sizable portion of our freetime. You watch Tucker and you know he's gonna have segment where he gives that cartoonishly puzzled look on his face.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
In the summer of 2020, one of Tucker's top writers, Blake Neff, was forced to resign from his position, after being outed as a racist internet troll. Neff made numerous posts on the AutoAdmit forum under the name, 'CharlesXII', positing that 'given how tired black people always claim to be, maybe the real crisis is their lack of sleep'. (Article) (Archive)
Cucker is based and redpilled just like me, even though he'll fire anyone from working on his show if he finds out they share my politics.

Swan

Rat Documentaries
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ruckersville
Fuckersville
Tuckersville
Cuckersville
:thinking:

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So is this a thread saying Tucker Carlson is a lolcow or is this just a thread talking about how Ethan rips off Tucker for content because he can only shit his pants and cry about Null every time he's on stream?