Tucker Carlson - Can't Cuck the Tuck

Do you think Tucker is doing God's Work?

• Yes, based and redpilled by mainstream standards

Votes: 28 90.3%
  • No, I am a shameless leftist cuckold for Corporate America

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
1593649491903.jpg

Apparently there is a thread on him but it has been locked.

Howdy farmers, this is a discussion and shameless shilling thread for Tucker Carlson, a member of the elite on a mission to save America.

441a848f6008fe2_300300.gif

Lately Tucker has even become more based since the Democrats started their civil insurrection at the end of May and despite losing Black Neff, he is starting to pick up back the Tempo.

There are some of his highlights lately.

tehpope

Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His redemption arc is one of the best ever. All the sweeter when you consider how far Jon Stewart has tumbled at the exact same time.
Jon hasn't really tried a comeback. Idk if he'd fail or not. He seems fine with living his life and trying to help 9/11 responders get the help they need. But it is very satisfying to see Jon look very ragged in interviews while the host of the show he got cancelled back in the day looks like a spring chicken and is now the host of the most viewed cable news program. Even over the one he made famous.

Travoltron

kiwifarms.net
I only like Tucker because he actually delivers everything in a milquetoast way and leftists freak out at him saying it.
Yeah, same here. His show didn't really do it for me. But I'm glad normies and boomers are getting red-pilled. He's certainly a step up from Bill O'Reiily. I kind of liked Hannity better for some reason.

• Informative
Reactions: MrJokerRager

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, same here. His show didn't really do it for me. But I'm glad normies and boomers are getting red-pilled. He's certainly a step up from Bill O'Reiily. I kind of liked Hannity better for some reason.
Charisma. Hannity can shoot the shit like a champ, whereas Tucker is boring and Bill O'Rielly kind of came across as a douchebag too often. Hannity always hit that balance of sincere and invested, but calm, cool and collected.

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
Charisma. Hannity can shoot the shit like a champ, whereas Tucker is boring and Bill O'Rielly kind of came across as a douchebag too often. Hannity always hit that balance of sincere and invested, but calm, cool and collected.
My personal observation is that the younger conservatives prefer and more enthusiastic to watch Tucker whereas boomers prefer Hannity. And its shown by the demographic numbers where he managed to get a high proportion of the age 20 to 45 demographic compared to other mainstream media pundits.

Also having the president's ears is a bonus along with going hardcore on BLM when no other pundit including Hannity was willing to go that far.

Tags
None