• ”no matter how old you are stumbling upon a guy who is a cum terrorist is weird”

World Tulsi Gabbard says she will run for president in 2020

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by Pickle Dick, Jan 11, 2019 at 8:24 PM.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/11/politics/tulsi-gabbard-van-jones/index.html

Not that she will win, but I've seen users here speculate that she would probably run for president, so this could get interesting.

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Who? Oh one of Hawaii's Reps. I doubt it'll come to anything but I can't think of any democratic candidates that would inspire any confidence or enthusiasm

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. She’s a good choice not too pants on head exceptional. But “Muh she was in the military” and not that hawkish but hey everyone can be corrupted.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Feels Feels x 2
    GnomeofDoc

GnomeofDoc What? I like weird old guns.

kiwifarms.net
  4. She’s a good candidate and would give Trump a strong challenge but she’s never going to make it through the primaries. These days a candidate will win based on their ability to amass a $2 billion war chest. She ain’t it.

• Agree Agree x 22
    • Feels Feels x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    NeoGAF Lurker

NeoGAF Lurker An Niggo

kiwifarms.net
  5. She's too young and new for anything to come out of this run, but if she plays her cards right she'll be a front-runner in 2024.

• Agree  x 12
    •  x 4
    • Optimistic  x 3
    • Winner  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    SkeletonBias420

SkeletonBias420 i'm a girl!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. It's hilarious seeing the mainstream corporate dems reee about Tulsi on Twitter when according to them Alexandria Ocasio Cortez is all that.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Informative Informative x 4
    Lysenko

Lysenko Soviet Geneticist

kiwifarms.net
  7. Finally a good fucking democrat took you exceptional individuals forever

• Agree  x 18
    • Feels  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    •  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Clymer is a tranny who worked for Hillary. I think he had some weird meltdown where he was kicked out of a woman’s bathroom because he doesn’t pass.

So far every woman who’s announced they’re running is majorly problematic to the woke crowd. Warren has her Indian heritage drama and too similar to Bernie plus is white, Tulsi Gabbard is apparently islamophobic/anti-gay/anti-abortion, and Kamala Harris is a cop who’s anti POC because she didn’t le the blacks run free whole DA.

The left is more insane than the right and can’t win shit due to their bullshit infighting and identity politics. 2020 is going to be fun.

• Agree  x 12
    • Feels  x 5
    • Like  x 3
    • Informative  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. She is in favor of our man Bashar Al-Assad and is woke on the Syrian Question (even went there on fact finding trip at invitation of Assad's government), so the warmongering establishment will never let her survive the primaries.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    millais

millais The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas

kiwifarms.net
  10. Well, she's vocally opposed to wasting stupid goyim and billions of dollars on endless wars for Israel.
    Meaning AIPAC will fuck her over, if the need should arise.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. I swear you must be a self-hating Jew with how much you talk about the supposed wrongdoings of Israel here.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    Iwasamwillbe

Iwasamwillbe The Ground of Being

kiwifarms.net
  12. How gun grabby is she? Most of what she says aloud is actually refreshingly sensible for a Dem.

• Agree Agree x 12
    #12 xxXDxx, Jan 11, 2019 at 9:47 PM
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 10:52 PM
    xxXDxx

xxXDxx just magic, ain't gotta explain shit

kiwifarms.net
  13. The Zionist Lobby is going to throw everything they have at her. And if Hillary tries again, she'll bulldoze her like Bernie. Not saying I'd vote for her, but I'm intrigued.

• Like  x 4
    • Agree  x 4
    • Informative  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. No idea. I think she is kinda 2nd amendment but not full AnCap 2nd amendment.

• Feels Feels x 2
    GnomeofDoc

GnomeofDoc What? I like weird old guns.

kiwifarms.net
  15. you can think Israel is the greatest country to ever exist in the history of the Earth and still not like how much money we throw at them or how every time they say jump we ask how high

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #15 ProgKing of the North, Jan 11, 2019 at 9:56 PM
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 10:08 PM
    ProgKing of the North

ProgKing of the North Close to the edge, just by the Riverlands

kiwifarms.net
  16. Seems pretty sane for a Hawaiian Democrat.

• Agree Agree x 5
    The Great Chandler

The Great Chandler "Pickleless girls don't marry virgin boys"

kiwifarms.net

17. Where's the lie, though? She's already getting smeared by the usual suspects in the media, all bitching and whining about Assad.
    Gee, I wonder whom this could benefit!

I see you just skipped the tedious argumentation and went straight to namecalling. How quaint!
    "Self-hating jew"...well, Oy vey is mir!

If you're already butthurt by my comments, I suggest looking up the work of George Szamuely.
    I'm a downright good goy, compared to that "self-hating jew", as you would put it :)

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. The left is having the problem the right had in the 08' and 12' elections in that they're in a purist mindset right now trying to find the most woke of the woke person and no one will satisfy them so in the end they get a bland nothing candidate and lose.

We have a lot of /pol/tards here, just ignore them or tell them to go back to /pol/ They never leave A&H anyways.

• Dumb  x 7
    • Agree  x 4
    • Disagree  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    King n Yellow

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Hillary's got to be choking on her phlegm eggs as we speak.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Kari Kamiya

Kari Kamiya Dying for the sins of Pokémans

kiwifarms.net
  20. I guess tulsi gabbard is going to lock gay people in prison camps just like pence and also make out with bashir assad live on camera sounds crazy are you guys reading about this

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.