World Tulsi Gabbard says she will run for president in 2020 -

Pickle Dick

my last avatar was just too islamic for the mods
kiwifarms.net
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/11/politics/tulsi-gabbard-van-jones/index.html

(CNN)Rep. Tulsi Gabbard said Friday she will run for president in 2020.

"I have decided to run and will be making a formal announcement within the next week," the Hawaii Democrat told CNN's Van Jones during an interview slated to air at 7 p.m. Saturday on CNN's "The Van Jones Show."
Gabbard, an Iraq War veteran, currently serves on the House Foreign Affairs Committee. She is the first American Samoan and the first Hindu member of Congress.
"There are a lot of reasons for me to make this decision. There are a lot of challenges that are facing the American people that I'm concerned about and that I want to help solve," she said, listing health care access, criminal justice reform and climate change as key platform issues.
"There is one main issue that is central to the rest, and that is the issue of war and peace," Gabbard added. "I look forward to being able to get into this and to talk about it in depth when we make our announcement."
Rania Batrice, who was a deputy campaign manager for Bernie Sanders in 2016 and is now a top aide to Gabbard, will be the campaign manager, Batrice says.
In 2015, Gabbard, then a vice-chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, was sharply critical of its then-chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz for scheduling just six presidential debates during the 2016 primary election cycle. She later resigned her post as DNC vice chair to become one of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders' highest-profile supporters, aligning herself with his populist economic message.
Gabbard has staked out anti-interventionist foreign policy positions in Congress. Her 2017 meeting with Syrian dictator Bashar Al-Assad drew widespread criticism. "Initially, I hadn't planned on meeting him," Gabbard told CNN's Jake Tapper in January of 2017. "When the opportunity arose to meet with him, I did so because I felt it's important that if we profess to truly care about the Syrian people, about their suffering, then we've got to be able to meet with anyone that we need to if there is a possibility that we could achieve peace, and that's exactly what we talked about."
Gabbard joins a quickly growing field of Democrats eager to take on President Donald Trump for the presidency.
Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren announced on New Year's Eve that she was forming an exploratory committee for a presidential run. Former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julian Castro also formed an exploratory committee and is expected to announce his 2020 plans Saturday.
A number of other potential Democratic candidates, including heavyweights like former Vice President Joe Biden and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, are currently weighing whether to run for president and are expected to announce their decision soon.
CNN's Eric Bradner and Gregory Krieg contributed to this report.
Not that she will win, but I've seen users here speculate that she would probably run for president, so this could get interesting.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Clymer is a tranny who worked for Hillary. I think he had some weird meltdown where he was kicked out of a woman’s bathroom because he doesn’t pass.

So far every woman who’s announced they’re running is majorly problematic to the woke crowd. Warren has her Indian heritage drama and too similar to Bernie plus is white, Tulsi Gabbard is apparently islamophobic/anti-gay/anti-abortion, and Kamala Harris is a cop who’s anti POC because she didn’t le the blacks run free whole DA.

The left is more insane than the right and can’t win shit due to their bullshit infighting and identity politics. 2020 is going to be fun.

ProgKing of the North

Close to the edge, just by the Riverlands
kiwifarms.net
I swear you must be a self-hating Jew with how much you talk about the supposed wrongdoings of Israel here.
you can think Israel is the greatest country to ever exist in the history of the Earth and still not like how much money we throw at them or how every time they say jump we ask how high

Last edited:

Buggins

kiwifarms.net
I swear you must be a self-hating Jew with how much you talk about the supposed wrongdoings of Israel here.

Where's the lie, though? She's already getting smeared by the usual suspects in the media, all bitching and whining about Assad.
Gee, I wonder whom this could benefit!

I see you just skipped the tedious argumentation and went straight to namecalling. How quaint!
"Self-hating jew"...well, Oy vey is mir!

If you're already butthurt by my comments, I suggest looking up the work of George Szamuely.
I'm a downright good goy, compared to that "self-hating jew", as you would put it :)

King n Yellow

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Clymer is a tranny who worked for Hillary. I think he had some weird meltdown where he was kicked out of a woman’s bathroom because he doesn’t pass.

So far every woman who’s announced they’re running is majorly problematic to the woke crowd. Warren has her Indian heritage drama and too similar to Bernie plus is white, Tulsi Gabbard is apparently islamophobic/anti-gay/anti-abortion, and Kamala Harris is a cop who’s anti POC because she didn’t le the blacks run free whole DA.

The left is more insane than the right and can’t win shit due to their bullshit infighting and identity politics. 2020 is going to be fun.
The left is having the problem the right had in the 08' and 12' elections in that they're in a purist mindset right now trying to find the most woke of the woke person and no one will satisfy them so in the end they get a bland nothing candidate and lose.

We have a lot of /pol/tards here, just ignore them or tell them to go back to /pol/ They never leave A&H anyways.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino