Tuscangarder Obituary Thread -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Shield Breaker

^_^
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eh, comedy is subjective, but I actually thought "she" was a funny enough troll. And I say that as someone who fell for their trolling before. Still, fuck all that commie shit.

Like everyone else has already said, I was never convinced that "she" was a true and honest female... But to be honest, if they actually *were* a female, I'm more impressed. Women are almost never funny.

Also, I'm still not convinced that @Arm Pit Cream isn't a sock.
Nah, tuscangarder is too rețarded to change behavior when they post, so they aren't APC. They're @Amerika First currently.

Duke Nukem

Leader of the Anti-Chad Extermination Squad
kiwifarms.net
@Arm Pit Cream can be a shit but he's nowhere near bad enough to be a tuscan sock. Could be a Boingo sock and even that's a stretch.
I can handle a few idiots here and there. But toucangender was a special case that just devolved into being an unfunny loser.

Nah, tuscangarder is too rețarded to change behavior when they post, so they aren't APC. They're @Amerika First currently.
So now she's going to come back so she can make trolling great again be an obnoxious alt-right incel fag.

UnKillFill

How come he don't want me man?
kiwifarms.net
@Amerika First
It was listed as a probable alt earlier in the thread, and as soon as they log in, they ran here and started gimmick posting in A&N. The guy is one of the biggest dumbasses when it comes to socking. @Bryan Dunn is better at it than this rețard.

:story:
I read all that, so I know I'm not the only one who had that notion. I also know I'm not the only one to get multiple negrates from both @tuscangarder and @Arm Pit Cream within minutes of eachother multiple times over.

Also @Arm Pit Cream I used to think you were funny Tuscan.

Guts Gets Some

Don't lose your way
kiwifarms.net
@Amerika First

I read all that, so I know I'm not the only one who had that notion. I also know I'm not the only one to get multiple negrates from both @tuscangarder and @Arm Pit Cream within minutes of eachother multiple times over.

Also @Arm Pit Cream I used to think you were funny Tuscan.
So you do know what the "APC" I mentioned on your profile was after all.... RIP, I was jealous of the rock I thought you were living under.

Coleman Francis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The reason for the permaban was for chat ban evasion
The chat ban was for his own good to be honest. I'm not sure who all his alternate accounts are, but before this account was banned from the chat, he would literally sit in there 24/7, talking to anyone and everyone who would listen. One time, I remember seeing him chatting early one morning, and again seeing him later the following night, he had been there the entire time and was saying things like, "I haven't been to sleep in three days."

I think of all the losers featured on this website, many users included, he was truly a loser. This was fascinating to me. He was also a virulent racist who would attack foreigners and minorities whenever they made it known that's what they were in the chat.

A very weird and lonely man, I can understand why it was important that he make so many sockpuppets. This site, sadly, is all he seems to have in life for social interaction.

Last edited:

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The chat ban was for his own good to be honest. I'm not sure who all his alternate accounts are, but before this account was banned from the chat, he would literally sit in there 24/7, talking to anyone and everyone would would listen. One time, I remember seeing him chatting early one morning, and again seeing him later the following night, he had been there the entire time and was saying things like, "I haven't been to sleep in three days."

I think of all the losers featured on this website, many users included, he was truly a loser. This was fascinating to me. He was also a virulent racist who would attack foreigners and minorities whenever they made it known that's what they were in the chat.

A very weird and lonely man, I can understand why it was important that he make so many sockpuppets. This site, sadly, is all he seems to have in life for social interaction.
Maybe Null should issue a Cease and Desist to solve the problem

Holy shit you actually got banned for this post. This is fucking hilarious :story:
Oh, wait. Nevermind.

Begemot

What becomes of the broken-hearted?
kiwifarms.net
The chat ban was for his own good to be honest. I'm not sure who all his alternate accounts are, but before this account was banned from the chat, he would literally sit in there 24/7, talking to anyone and everyone would would listen. One time, I remember seeing him chatting early one morning, and again seeing him later the following night, he had been there the entire time and was saying things like, "I haven't been to sleep in three days."

I was never in chat so it makes the communist thing look heaps suss.

Tags
None