Tuscangarder Obituary Thread -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

KiwiJoe

Anime Jacinda Ardern
kiwifarms.net
There's just something about KF that creates psycho Stockholm syndrome users out of shitty trolls.

Socking, especially to evade chat bans of all things, will always be super gay and anyone who does this should honestly kill themselves.
The thing is that Tuscan 'exploited' A&N threads (which naturally, by nature of most A&N threads being about politics, they tend to generate a lot of politisperging and drama.) for tard cum. All that Tuscan ever needed to do was just to make a thread or even just show up in one and almost instantly drama is created with people taking his bait. Even I was guilty of that as well with his Amerika First alt in the Nick Fuentes thread.

Kiwifarms is a site about entertainment and laughing at people. Maybe Tuscan's preferred form of tard cum was trying to rile up other KF users in political 'debates', news threads, etc.

If anything I'm actually surprised it took this long for Tuscan to get banned.

I never really had much of an opinion of Tuscan once I learned his 'gimmick' but he is a fascinating specimen that only A&N could've created.

jellycar

Now featuring 100% more Natasha Romanoff
kiwifarms.net
The thing is that Tuscan 'exploited' A&N threads (which naturally, by nature of most A&N threads being about politics, they tend to generate a lot of politisperging and drama.) for tard cum. All that Tuscan ever needed to do was just to make a thread or even just show up in one and almost instantly drama is created with people taking his bait. Even I was guilty of that as well with his Amerika First alt in the Nick Fuentes thread.

Kiwifarms is a site about entertainment and laughing at people. Maybe Tuscan's preferred form of tard cum was trying to rile up other KF users in political 'debates', news threads, etc.

If anything I'm actually surprised it took this long for Tuscan to get banned.

I never really had much of an opinion of Tuscan once I learned his 'gimmick' but he is a fascinating specimen that only A&N could've created.
Frame and hang this post on the wall tbh

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The thing is that Tuscan 'exploited' A&N threads (which naturally, by nature of most A&N threads being about politics, they tend to generate a lot of politisperging and drama.) for tard cum. All that Tuscan ever needed to do was just to make a thread or even just show up in one and almost instantly drama is created with people taking his bait.
It was never an amusing improvement to the thread, though. It was just sperging all around.

KiwiJoe

Anime Jacinda Ardern
kiwifarms.net
Glancing at his latest posts, and seeing that he isn't banned yet for over a week since he started, it seems like he improved or its a different person who has taken the aesthetic of Tuscan.

I don't know much about the PPP/Dick Show/Rekeita Law/etc. drama (it doesn't interest me since I barely know any of them) but it seems like he's actually kinda productive these days and isn't commie-baiting as much. So good for him I guess.

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Arm Pit Cream
Tags
None