Tuscangarder Obituary Thread -

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
Dear Kiwis, your comments helped me gain a new appreciation for the late Tuscan.

Truly, he was Commie Jesus, who went to Gulag for our sins. He deserves a grand monument on the Red Square, beside Lenin's Mausoleum. Never shall we get to witness His Greatness again, for we are unworthy. Tuscan lived, Tuscan lives, Tuscan will live!

Покойся с миром, дорогой товарищ.

KiwiJoe

Anime Jacinda Ardern
Still has her @Arm Pit Cream sock account sperging away. Anytime someone was dunking on Tuscan, she was right there in moments negrating them. Any post Tuscan made, she was right there in moments up his ass. Not hard to put two and two together.
It is indeed strange how fast they reply and respond to each other back when Tuscan was at his prime.

However I don't really think the two are actually the same person. If it was true, then at this point APC would've been banned as well, yet unlike Tuscan, at least APC contributes to the site more better than Tuscan ever did even if you don't agree with everything he says or does. I think the whole neg rating any post that makes fun of Tuscan is just part of APC's 'anti status quo' thing much like how APC doesn't follow the Trump-liking and 'own da libs' status quo that's common in A&N. He's just that kind of person, and its already well known he neg rates a lot, its kinda his trademark.

No one else defends Tuscan so he does, and there aren't really a lot of other people here who like Biden, so he does as well. That's just how it is.

Could also be likely that APC has a similar timezone to Tuscan and just got used to when and where he posted.

Last edited:

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
It is indeed strange how fast they reply and respond to each other back when Tuscan was at his prime.

However I don't really think the two are actually the same person. If it was true, then at this point APC would've been banned as well, yet unlike Tuscan, at least APC contributes to the site more better than Tuscan ever did even if you don't agree with everything he says or does. I think the whole neg rating any post that makes fun of Tuscan is just part of APC's 'anti status quo' thing much like how APC doesn't follow the Trump-liking and 'own da libs' status quo that's common in A&N. He's a just that kind of person, and its already well known he neg rates a lot, its just his style.

No one else defends Tuscan so he does, and there aren't really a lot of other people here who like Biden, so he does as well. That's just how it is.

Could also be likely that APC has a similar timezone to Tuscan and just got used to when and where he posted.
APC>Tuscan
At least APC makes good points sometimes. I can’t say the same for Tuscan.

The Frog Man

Frog man
RIP Tuscan.png

Geena Davis

Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall
True & Honest Fan

However I don't really think the two are actually the same person. If it was true, then at this point APC would've been banned as well, yet unlike Tuscan, at least APC contributes to the site more better than Tuscan ever did even if you don't agree with everything he says or does. I think the whole neg rating any post that makes fun of Tuscan is just part of APC's 'anti status quo' thing much like how APC doesn't follow the Trump-liking and 'own da libs' status quo that's common in A&N. He's just that kind of person, and its already well known he neg rates a lot, its kinda his trademark.

No I don't think they are lol