TV and Movie Characters You Really Hate

Francis E. Dec Esc.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everyone from Dorne in Game of Thrones. One glance at them and you just know they were written to pander to the average Tumblr faggot, which isn’t too surprising when you remember the original author is a proud progressist tard.

And when they’re not smug empowered lesbians / bisexuals, they’re complete morons. HBO really dropped the ball with those guys.

The Sand Snakes in the books were actually interesting, the ones in the show were terrible. I'm glad Euron and Cersei wiped them all out.

Also, say what you will about Game of Thrones, at least they wrote Darkstar (of the night) out of the show.

Last edited:

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What characters from movies/tv shows do you loathe?

Here are mine (this is not all of them, but here are some):

3CEA667C-AB2C-4CA2-BD7F-840958403612.jpeg
The Lemon Grabs have the most annoying voices. Also, they aren’t funny at all. Say what you will about LSP, but at least LSP is funnier and has a less grating voice

9E081FFF-4013-4045-A9EC-7EC033524B53.jpeg
The little boy from Aqua Tales. This movie isn’t well known, and it’s probably for a reason. This boy is whiny and makes stupid decisions most of the movie. In fact, the plot revolves around a “wish fish”. The little boy is rightfully skeptical. It turns out the wishes are true. He wishes for all the water to be gone because he doesn’t like fish (he’s an idiot as well)

D8EE1DFD-E4B9-4CA6-B218-A59B37BB0265.jpeg
The garbage pail kids from the Garbage Pail Kids Movie. These things are ugly and have absolutely no redeeming qualities. The moral is supposed to be that “beauty is on the inside”, but they pretty much negate that by being rude, obnoxious, and gross. Watching this made me legitimately feel sick

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!

I can't stand any of the kid actors from either the Disney Channel or Nickelodeon live action shows. NONE of them can act, and they're annoying as fuck.

I only have to deal with that shit at family gatherings, but I feel bad for my sister who has to watch that shit with her kids all the time.

NARPASSWORD

The furry shemale with the Star Fox avatars
kiwifarms.net
Rosemary from Metal Gear Solid was simply the worst, because she was so fucking annoying. Literally the only dialogue I skip when playing that game.

Muttnik

To the stars!
kiwifarms.net
ursa-avatar-the-last-airbender-2.35.jpg

So if we're just going within the context of the original show, Ursa is not an unlikable character at all. She was there for Zuko and mysteriously disappears and we, the audience, care about her because of her strong connection with her son.

...And then you read the comics and you find out that she not only completely neglected Azula growing up but she also 1.) Ditched her kids and willingly gave herself amnesia with no intention on ever going back to save them from their violent megalomaniac father, 2.) Replaced them with a new husband and daughter, 3.) Admitted to Azula in her amnesiac state that she was probably a terrible mother to produce such an emotionally unhinged offspring, and 4.) Upon regaining her memories gave absolutely NO FUCKS about finding Azula once the latter ran off in a state of emotional upheaval. And even now, she's back to caring solely about Zuko and her new daughter without ever bothering to look for the kid she badly fucked up with neglectful parenting.

So yeah, they made Ursa pretty goddamn detestable and why the fanbase hasn't roasted her at the stake for this is beyond me.

sasazuka

Standing in the school hallway.
kiwifarms.net
Ben Shapiro

The worst thing is that, in January, Ben Shapiro is replacing some local hosts like WLS-AM Chicago's Steve Dahl who don't just complain about Democrats all the time because airing Ben Shapiro's show is much, much cheaper for affiliate stations compared to producing their own local drive-time shows.

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
juno.jpg

All of them.

And if you're asking why in the hell did I watch Juno, it was mostly for penance for dragging my girlfriend at the time to see Silent Hill on Valentine's Day weekend.

...fuck even just looking at that image makes me angry.