TV and Movie Characters You Really Hate

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
juno.jpg

All of them.

And if you're asking why in the hell did I watch Juno, it was mostly for penance for dragging my girlfriend at the time to see Silent Hill on Valentine's Day weekend.

...fuck even just looking at that image makes me angry.

Bob Page

Electronic Old Gendo Ikari
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Out of all the characters in the Rebuild of Evangelion movies, I didn't care for Mari all that much. She seemed like a character that just popped up and didn't do much for the story other than being another pilot. Boring and uninteresting.

Tracy De Santa from GTA5, every time she spoke, it sounded like nails on a chalkboard. Overall, her character was awful.

Nekromantik

I was phone!
kiwifarms.net
Any victims in modern horror movies. "Watch us be assholes so it justifies our gruesome death at the hands of the misunderstood sometimes supernatural killer, that we totally deserve." People in slasher movies can be likable.

ghostmice

faggot is my favorite word
kiwifarms.net
Septimus from stardust is a severus snape looking bitch and im glad he got all his limbs broken at the end. Also Loghain from dragon age is a cunt.

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
As stated before, the Lemongrab characters in Adventure Time are beyond obnoxious. There's a fine line between being irritating to be a good antagonist for the story and being annoying to the point of making me want to turn the show off, and the Lemons blast over that line with a rocket pack.

As a fan of Transformers, I'd be crazy not to mention Wheelie and Daniel Witwicky as two of the all time great irritating POS in cartoon history.

And as a Godzilla fan, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the dreaded Godzuki from the Hannah Barbera cartoon....(shudders)

Tampon Head

kiwifarms.net
Ted Mosby from How I Met Your Mother. The show was full of irritating characters to choose from (particularly Lily), but Ted is easily the worst of the bunch. There is nothing about him that is appealing to me. The little cunt deserved to stay single and never reproduce. His actor also has this pouty look to him that makes the character even more unlikable.

Steven from Steven Universe. No explanation needed here.

Dan Humphrey from Gossip Girl. Absolute horrible mastermind. Gossip Girl should have been Blair's maid Dorota, not this entitled brat who manipulates people's lives for basically no good reason. I also hate his haircut.

Riverdale cast in general, but especially Dylan Sprouse's character.

Megaroad

Space Adventure
kiwifarms.net
Out of all the characters in the Rebuild of Evangelion movies, I didn't care for Mari all that much. She seemed like a character that just popped up and didn't do much for the story other than being another pilot. Boring and uninteresting.

She seems pointless in the movies and considering Anno threw out the original script for 3.0, for all we know she could of been more, however...

In Sadamoto's comic, the very last chapter has a flashback to 2001 showing Mari working at a university with Yui for the Eva project, implying that she's older than she is and has that stupid eva curse that keeps you from aging.

BeanBidan

Welcome to Silent Hill faggots.
kiwifarms.net
ursa-avatar-the-last-airbender-2.35.jpg

So if we're just going within the context of the original show, Ursa is not an unlikable character at all. She was there for Zuko and mysteriously disappears and we, the audience, care about her because of her strong connection with her son.

...And then you read the comics and you find out that she not only completely neglected Azula growing up but she also 1.) Ditched her kids and willingly gave herself amnesia with no intention on ever going back to save them from their violent megalomaniac father, 2.) Replaced them with a new husband and daughter, 3.) Admitted to Azula in her amnesiac state that she was probably a terrible mother to produce such an emotionally unhinged offspring, and 4.) Upon regaining her memories gave absolutely NO FUCKS about finding Azula once the latter ran off in a state of emotional upheaval. And even now, she's back to caring solely about Zuko and her new daughter without ever bothering to look for the kid she badly fucked up with neglectful parenting.

So yeah, they made Ursa pretty goddamn detestable and why the fanbase hasn't roasted her at the stake for this is beyond me.
Honestly if she were to do that, I don't doubt Dada flames would of sent some sort of extermination team. Azula was fine with her dad, both took pleasure in others suffering. The only reason Zuko became likeable and able to have a redemption arc was because of uncle iroh.
Iroh is obviously the best of that gaggling dysfunctional group called a family.
I think most fans just ignore her existence because as you said, she was fucked up herself and only thought of herself in the end.

I fucking miss Iroh

Bob Page

Electronic Old Gendo Ikari
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She seems pointless in the movies and considering Anno threw out the original script for 3.0, for all we know she could of been more, however...

In Sadamoto's comic, the very last chapter has a flashback to 2001 showing Mari working at a university with Yui for the Eva project, implying that she's older than she is and has that stupid eva curse that keeps you from aging.
Never really read that far into the manga but I'll give it another read. I hope some more character development is done for her when 3.0+1.0 comes out because she's otherwise a fifth wheel as it stands.

Stab You in the Back

kiwifarms.net
I hate Scarlet O'Hara. She is the most annoying protagonist I have ever encountered. She makes everyone else miserable and when her husband leaves her, she plays the victim! She is the worst

Speaking of bad wives, Lindsay from You're the Worst. A fat, vapid narcissist who treats her husband like shit and drags down every scene that she's in. Just horrible.

proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Johnny Bravo

Bravokin
kiwifarms.net
Bakugo from My Hero Academia. He's been growing on me a little since last season but for the most part he's just an irredeemable asshole.

BeanBidan

Welcome to Silent Hill faggots.
kiwifarms.net
I always hated Eliza from the Wild Thornberrys. Her head shape irritated me as much as her voice.

Now that I think about it, Donnie looks like a mumble rapper so I hate him now.

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
ursa-avatar-the-last-airbender-2.35.jpg

So if we're just going within the context of the original show, Ursa is not an unlikable character at all. She was there for Zuko and mysteriously disappears and we, the audience, care about her because of her strong connection with her son.

...And then you read the comics and you find out that she not only completely neglected Azula growing up but she also 1.) Ditched her kids and willingly gave herself amnesia with no intention on ever going back to save them from their violent megalomaniac father, 2.) Replaced them with a new husband and daughter, 3.) Admitted to Azula in her amnesiac state that she was probably a terrible mother to produce such an emotionally unhinged offspring, and 4.) Upon regaining her memories gave absolutely NO FUCKS about finding Azula once the latter ran off in a state of emotional upheaval. And even now, she's back to caring solely about Zuko and her new daughter without ever bothering to look for the kid she badly fucked up with neglectful parenting.

So yeah, they made Ursa pretty goddamn detestable and why the fanbase hasn't roasted her at the stake for this is beyond me.

Oh wow, I never read the comics....kind of glad I made that decision.

I prefer to think of Ursa as a good mother to Zuko and as someone who TRIED to reign in Azula's less desirable tendencies. Based on what we saw in the show, that is the conclusion I could reach.

I'll just whistle to myself, walk away, and pretend the comics never happened.