TV and Movie Characters You Really Hate

Muttnik

To the stars!
kiwifarms.net
Oh wow, I never read the comics....kind of glad I made that decision.

I prefer to think of Ursa as a good mother to Zuko and as someone who TRIED to reign in Azula's less desirable tendencies. Based on what we saw in the show, that is the conclusion I could reach.

I'll just whistle to myself, walk away, and pretend the comics never happened.

I too wish that the comics never existed so as to preserve a better version of Ursa in my head. But the comics have unfortunately colored my views against her permanently. Azula is pretty violent and was a horrid brat as a child but even in the original show she exhibited feelings of abandonment and resentment towards her mother so you never know what was really going on even in the context of the original.

Honestly, it would have been better had Ursa been killed or martyred instead of what they gave us. It made the readers side WAY too much with Azula, who is supposed to be the crazy irrational one. The fact that the supposedly "good" character's actions was enough to make us root for the bad character to totally destroy her says a lot about how writers can fuck up majorly when it comes to shitty character development.

Edgeworth

That was... Objectionable
kiwifarms.net
Chloe Farce.png

I hate this cunt. I also hate Rachel Amber but ultimately, this one take the cake.

Honourable mentions include Ma-Rey Sue, Lori/Andrea from The Walking Dead (show) and usually the annoying kid character with no redeemable qualities other than to be the load

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
F5MdhkRN.jpeg

Lazy selfish worthless sack of shit.
The whole goddamn family is slowly starving to death and this lazyass cuck can't get his ass out of bed to get a job and makes his grandson do all the work.
This applies to all four grandparents, honestly. But out of the four Grandpa Joe was the least worst when it came to the book sequel.

Jetpack Himmler

Secret Shota
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Vanellope von Schweetz as of Ralph Breaks the Internet. Maybe it's because I find Sarah Silverman's voice annoying as hell, or maybe it's because she was such a self-centered cunt throughout the movie. She gets almost no character progression and the whole plot revolves around what she wants while the whole film takes a steaming dump on Ralph for wanting to save her game, which she abandoned in the end anyway. I was left wondering why I should sympathize with her at the end.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Vanellope von Schweetz as of Ralph Breaks the Internet. Maybe it's because I find Sarah Silverman's voice annoying as hell, or maybe it's because she was such a self-centered cunt throughout the movie. She gets almost no character progression and the whole plot revolves around what she wants while the whole film takes a steaming dump on Ralph for wanting to save her game, which she abandoned in the end anyway. I was left wondering why I should sympathize with her at the end.
Doesn't that contradict her entire character in the first movie?!

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net

Doesn't that contradict her entire character in the first movie?!

It does, and no one calls her out on it.

I knew this movie sucked. So does Incredibles 2. I ain't going near either POS film, now. Thanks for letting me know just what's fucking up, m8.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I really hate Lois Lane in the DCEU as she feels like a non-character as all she does is give exposition and is only there when the plot needs her. She is only there to serve as Superman's waifu, and has nothing else going for her.

Akumaten

kiwifarms.net
ursa-avatar-the-last-airbender-2.35.jpg

So if we're just going within the context of the original show, Ursa is not an unlikable character at all. She was there for Zuko and mysteriously disappears and we, the audience, care about her because of her strong connection with her son.

...And then you read the comics and you find out that she not only completely neglected Azula growing up but she also 1.) Ditched her kids and willingly gave herself amnesia with no intention on ever going back to save them from their violent megalomaniac father, 2.) Replaced them with a new husband and daughter, 3.) Admitted to Azula in her amnesiac state that she was probably a terrible mother to produce such an emotionally unhinged offspring, and 4.) Upon regaining her memories gave absolutely NO FUCKS about finding Azula once the latter ran off in a state of emotional upheaval. And even now, she's back to caring solely about Zuko and her new daughter without ever bothering to look for the kid she badly fucked up with neglectful parenting.

So yeah, they made Ursa pretty goddamn detestable and why the fanbase hasn't roasted her at the stake for this is beyond me.

Worse yet obvious thing about it, luckily it wasn't written by Aaron Ehasz, but Michael Dante DiMartino Bryan Konietzko and Gene Luen Yang.
Everyday I'm convinced that Aaron Ehasz was the true soul of Avatar.

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
DW from Arthur. Haaaaaate.

Oh, I forgot to add Amy from everybody loved Raymond. Wow, so homely. What did Robbie see in her?!

Now that I’ve watched every episode of Raymond, I like Amy. Her stick up his ass dad tho...

I can’t stand teddy from bobs burgers anymore. We get it. He’s a sperg.

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
In my Trek binging, I've dived into TNG, which I had seen several episodes of in the past, but now I want to go ahead and watch the whole show straight.

I am only three episodes in and...yeah...I fucking hate Wesley, lol.