TV and Movie Characters You Really Hate

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
Q

QI 541

kiwifarms.net
Lisa Simpson, mostly because of that one episode where she rejects 10 million dollars from Mr. Burns because it came from one of his factories she didn't like.

Kamen Rider Black RX

Winner: Cole Smithey Award for Valued Opinion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rocky, the second red Power Ranger
First off he replaced Jason, my first childhood hero not named "Mario". Second, he didn't exhibit any of the qualities I associated with being the Red Ranger (Granted, that was partly because Tommy was such a creator's pet). Third, he later took Billy's spot on the team.

Catelyn Stark, A Song of Ice and Fire
I get where she is coming from a lot of the time. The POV chapters really help with that. Doesn't mean I have to like her. Her treatment of Jon Snow along with her rash decisions that move plot (Capturing Tyrion, freeing Jamie), her breakdown after Bran fell. I just don't like her.

Tim O'Neill, Daria
Annoying teacher, way too into 90's self help books and ultimately would cause more harm than good in the real world.

Rose Tyler, post-Doomsday
Devolved into a Mary Sue.

Donna Noble's Mother
All the crap she put Donna through.

Hina Izumi from Kamen Rider OOO. Main character's love interest, always screams when there is a monster. She has super strength people, super strength. But that only shows when she can use it on Eiji or Ankh for comedic purposes. The rest of the time she is worried either about Eiji being OOO or her brother being possessed by Ankh.

Aegon Targaryen VI. He comes out of nowhere 5 books in and has been crafted to be the perfect king. While I do see he is rash and has an urge to prove himself, qualities which I like, I feel he was introduced way too late. We have been following Dany as the head of the Targaryen Restoration for so long know and *poof* in comes someone with a better claim and has had formal training to be the King Westeros needs. If they had introduced him before Joffery died, when Kings were aplenty and Dany was almost a side-story, I would have been fine. Now everyone else is focused on the Silver Queen, like they should, and Aegon just marches in.

Oh, and Sweetrobin. Kid needs to die, like, the first page of the next book.

Kamen Rider Diend. I haven't mhuc Decade, but during Super Hero Taisen and Decade's movies, I thought he was cool. Then when he tried to destroy both the Super Sentai and the other riders because Decade didn't include him in his plan...ARGH!

Pikonic

Pre Merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I hated Renely Baratheon,
You can't just pick what rules to follow and which ones you don't . If you're gonna play the "Roberts kids aren't his and they don't lawfully deserve the throne" card, then you gotta follow the line of succession and give the throne to Stannis. "Oh, people like me better" don't care, rules are rules. He was also just a annoying little bitch with the "I want it, so it should be mine" attitude.

This brings me to the Tyrells. Fuck then too. Ok, so Mace marries his daughter to Ren, fine. Again they play the "Roberts kids aren't his card" . Ren dies, what do they do? Do they declare their loyalty to Stannis since he represents their principles? Hell no, they go to King Jofferys side. The Tyrells have no principle, they just want to be on the side that wins.

And THEN, in season 3, Margarey shows her true colors, to Sansa she's a sweet maiden, to Cersei, she's a asspatter , and she shows her fascination with killing people with crossbows to Joffery. Fakest bitch ever.

When I say the Tyrells, I leave out lady Olenna, she's fucking awesome.

Kamen Rider Black RX

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pikonic said:

You can't just pick what rules to follow and which ones you don't . If you're gonna play the "Roberts kids aren't his and they don't lawfully deserve the throne" card, then you gotta follow the line of succession and give the throne to Stannis. "Oh, people like me better" don't care, rules are rules. He was also just a annoying little bitch with the "I want it, so it should be mine" attitude.

This brings me to the Tyrells. Fuck then too. Ok, so Mace marries his daughter to Ren, fine. Again they play the "Roberts kids aren't his card" . Ren dies, what do they do? Do they declare their loyalty to Stannis since he represents their principles? Hell no, they go to King Jofferys side. The Tyrells have no principle, they just want to be on the side that wins.

And THEN, in season 3, Margarey shows her true colors, to Sansa she's a sweet maiden, to Cersei, she's a asspatter , and she shows her fascination with killing people with crossbows to Joffery. Fakest bitch ever.

I usually take a fair amount of crap because the Lannister siblings are my three favorite characters in the series, followed by Sansa.

HandBanana

kiwifarms.net
raymond said:
Lisa Simpson, mostly because of that one episode where she rejects 10 million dollars from Mr. Burns because it came from one of his factories she didn't like.

I hated her after she tried to enforce a tofu turkey for Thanksgiving then disposed of the real turkey after being turned down. There's something about shoving a preachy, self absorbed message down peoples throats that really rubs me the wrong way.

TastyWoodenBadge

My wooden badge was delicious
kiwifarms.net
HandBanana said:
raymond said:

I hated her after she tried to enforce a tofu turkey for Thanksgiving then disposed of the real turkey after being turned down. There's something about shoving a preachy, self absorbed message down peoples throats that really rubs me the wrong way.

I stopped liking her in the episode where she becomes a vegetarian, when she ruined Homer's BBBQ (although the events straight after were hilarious)

Picklepower

This isnt even my final form
kiwifarms.net
HandBanana said:
raymond said:

Totally, although I don't think the case Raymond mentioned was uncalled for, I wouldn't accept money if it came from a group I didn't like, like Nambla, or the Aryan Nations.

Kamen Rider Black RX

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
JarlaxleBaenre said:
Any of the characters in Game of Thrones that despise Jaime for killing the Mad King. Given the circumstances, I think he made the right decision.
It's not the fact he killed the Mad King people have issues with, it's the fact that by doing so he broke his vow that makes people despise him. Westerosi culture holds honor highly and the breaking of vows is sacrilegious to them.

Also, Jaime never told anyone about the pyromancer's piss stashed around the city, or how the king planned to burn King's Landing to the ground. I'm sure some would judge him better if they knew the circumstances, but he deliberately chose not to explain himself to anyone prior to Brienne. As far as the people know, he killed the Mad King to advance his family's political power. Which kinda happened when Cersei married Robert.

Pikonic

Pre Merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kamen Rider Black RX said:
Pikonic said:

I usually take a fair amount of crap because the Lannister siblings are my three favorite characters in the series, followed by Sansa.

I know how that feels, Lannister is my second favorite family next to Greyjoys.

TastyWoodenBadge

My wooden badge was delicious
kiwifarms.net
Kamen Rider Black RX said:

I see no problem with that, Tyrion and Jamie are awesome, hell even Cersei has her moments :lol:

Q

QI 541

kiwifarms.net
Picklepower said:
HandBanana said:
raymond said:

Totally, although I don't think the case Raymond mentioned was uncalled for, I wouldn't accept money if it came from a group I didn't like, like Nambla, or the Aryan Nations.

Even if you feel guilty about taking the money, you could at least donate it to charity or something. Better than letting the group you don't like keep the money, don't you think?

A-Stump

Dr Robotdick
kiwifarms.net
Are you willing to sell your pride and beliefs? That's the question.

Q

QI 541

kiwifarms.net
A-Stump said:
Are you willing to sell your pride and beliefs? That's the question.

Funny how we're putting Chris in a similar situation by donating to him.

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I think every character on Spongebob Squarepants is inherently unlikable and bordering on being sociopaths, except for maybe Patrick. This never stopped me from watching the show when it first came out, but I don't think I'd be able to sit through five minutes of it if it were in front of me today.

caffeinated_wench

kiwifarms.net
pickleniggo said:
I think every character on Spongebob Squarepants is inherently unlikable and bordering on being sociopaths, except for maybe Patrick. This never stopped me from watching the show when it first came out, but I don't think I'd be able to sit through five minutes of it if it were in front of me today.
I would have to agree with this.
Like, they were actually okay at first. Now they are, as you said, "bordering on being sociopaths."