TV shows you're looking forward to/planning to watch.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Wildchild

Conflict Resolution Officer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What are some shows that are either on your watch list, or are currently in development which you're looking forward to.

I haven't been following the development of Titans/Blackbirds, but I do hope that they'll put a lot of effort into the quality, considering the current popularity of the current and original animated Teen Titans TV series.

On my watch list is Supergirl, I haven't seen it, along with Jessica Jones, but at the moment I'm waiting til I catch up on season 2 of Gotham and there's an extra spot on my watch list.

Is Bates Motel any good. I heard it's based off Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho, so I'm interested, because I'm a huge fan of horror elements and movies. I'm unsure if it's a horror TV show, or more of a drama.

TheProdigalStunna

I'm not giving back the documents
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Personally, I'm looking forward to planning to preparing for getting ready to watch World Peace, Million Dollar Extreme's new tv show, for which I am quite excited to set up and wait.

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is Bates Motel any good. I heard it's based off Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho, so I'm interested, because I'm a huge fan of horror elements and movies. I'm unsure if it's a horror TV show, or more of a drama.
It is definitely a drama in the first season. I don't know about the second season because I never got around to watching it (because of other things coming up rather than not wanting to).

CephalopodEnthusiast

TFS Goku
kiwifarms.net
I've been thinking about watching Six Feet Under and Dexter. They're not new shows by any means, but from what I've heard they're pretty good.

Wildchild

Conflict Resolution Officer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been thinking about watching Six Feet Under and Dexter. They're not new shows by any means, but from what I've heard they're pretty good.

I recommend six feet under. It's a must-watch IMO, Dexter is also pretty good, but I've only watched up to the 4th season or so, the only complaint is that it gets a lot of the psychopathology, and I mean nearly everything wrong, about serial killers.

CephalopodEnthusiast

TFS Goku
kiwifarms.net
I recommend six feet under. It's a must-watch IMO, Dexter is also pretty good, but I've only watched up to the 4th season or so, the only complaint is that it gets a lot of the psychopathology, and I mean nearly everything wrong, about serial killers.

I'll definitely take a look at them, then. As for the psychopathology, that's not surprising. A lot of movies and shows portray it inaccurately.

Ravenor

Purge.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Expanse is very good I just watched all 4 episodes released so far and I'm getting some serious BSG vibes from it in terms of quality and direction and the story is prity good to.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna check out F is for Family soon on Netflix to see if it's funny. It's from a comedian that I'm already a big fan of so I'm looking forward to it.

Alex Krycek

GUNT SON!!!!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Venture Brothers returns on the 31st. Better Call Saul returns February 15th. New X-Files (obviously). New Trailer Park Boys should be released this summer. Been watching Always Sunny's new episodes. Whatever Million Dollar Extreme puts out, I eagerly await.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lucha Underground Season 2

TheMightyMonarch

Yee
kiwifarms.net
Cool topic, OP. I have waaaay too many shows that I want to watch or catch up on.

Venture Brothers returns on the 31st.

I need to do a quick marathon of Venture Bros before season 6 airs. Same with Archer. Although I heard the newer seasons aren't as good.

I heard Gotham returns on Feb. 29th, so sooner or later I'm gonna finish season 1 (almost done) and catch up with the rest. I also need to watch season 3 of Arrow and season 1 of The Flash, as well as Daredevil since they're all on Netflix. Also need to get around watching Supergirl. Basically I watch too many superhero shows.

I really want to watch The Americans. I have seasons 1 and 2 on Amazon Prime. But season 3 isn't on there yet, so I'm hoping that they add it before season 4 comes out in March. Also want to catch up on Game of Thrones before season 6 comes out.

x86x2

kiwifarms.net
I have Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Bojack Horseman and Orange is the New Black on My List right now.
I'm also planning to watch Silicon Valley.

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
X-Files. I look forward to how they justify missing 2012.

TheMightyMonarch

Yee
kiwifarms.net
Oh as for currently airing, I'm watching the new season of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I'm also looking forward to American Crime Story: The People vs. OJ. I'm not expecting it to be good but it's Ryan Murphy, so at least it will be entertaining.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Better Call Saul Season 2
The last few episodes of The Muppets Season 1
THRONES

I keep hearing good things about Ray Donovan too. I may have to start watching that.

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
I already set up my dvr or the OJ Simpson miniseries that for some reason stars Cuba Gooding Jr.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've seen some previews for the show Galavant that has me interested enough to check it out.