TV stations hiring private investigators to comb through reality stars' social media posts to check for racism amid Black Lives Matter - Yeah, this will DEFINITELY end well and it will go REALLY smoothly

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@zedkissed60 does this to literally every tranny who says KiwiFarms. This is what KF does over 100 other things, I don't see a problem with it.

Lolcows say this every day. And considering the definition of a lolcow has basically become "someone I disagree with", I am not seeing a problem.

If your social media got outted today, there would be 50 users from here diggin through it for proof that you drink soy.

The media is just taking a page out of our playbook.
We're a retarded lolcow site that laughs at people.
We're not an employer and we're definitely not profitable.
Granted, it falls on the "reality stars" to not say stupid shit on social media, but I don't see how they should legally be able to use this shit against their employees.
As in I see lawsuits in the future.

Deleted Facebook and Twitter in the past already. I dont use instagram or any of that shit either. I'm glad I don't anymore now.
Facebook is just a dumping ground for pictures of children and food that people have eaten.
Twitter is a place for celebrities to circle jerk each other off to how politically correct (or incorrect) they all are, and for Jane Commonwoman to lap it up.

They both need to go.

Spooky Bones

🦴 🎺 🦴
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We're a retarded lolcow site that laughs at people.
We're not an employer and we're definitely not profitable.
Granted, it falls on the "reality stars" to not say stupid shit on social media, but I don't see how they should legally be able to use this shit against their employees.
As in I see lawsuits in the future.
:story:

Are you kidding? How the fuck can't they use this shit against their employees legally? THEY PUT IT IN THE PUBLIC SPHERE, and then the reality shows expect the stars to represent them well. They would get laughed out of court. I'd like to see legal cases around people who have been cancelled for their family's actions or something like that though.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
:story:

Are you kidding? How the fuck can't they use this shit against their employees legally? THEY PUT IT IN THE PUBLIC SPHERE, and then the reality shows expect the stars to represent them well. They would get laughed out of court. I'd like to see legal cases around people who have been cancelled for their family's actions or something like that though.
It's less of an legal issue and more of a means of preserving your customers. After all, would you deal with an rabid sjw, nowadays?

Although, I would if I was bored enough and had something to lose. Null knows the law and who's he's catering to (btw, find a mail-order bride for him). But everyone else has the general public, which sympathetic to flavor-of-the-month politics.

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Companies no longer know what they're doing. I'm sure of that now. There's no marketing ploy, no strategy. They are just desperately throwing any idea out there, praying it will sate the mob, just as an ancient people might have tried to appeal to a sun god they couldn't understand.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Maybe if saying gamer words when you're 13 gets you banned for life, no one will have social media anymore, right? Until the corporations and government make it mandatory because that's how they'll track our iSocialCreditScore.

Yamma Damma

Damma Doo
kiwifarms.net
To think we laughed at the UK for having social media police. Now look at us.:heart-empty:
Normally I'd tell the celebrities to shut up and dance monkeys. But not this time. Because if the world was normal, they would be kicked off their shows for SUPPORTING BLM, not denouncing it! This isn't about race, it's about control. There's no way in hell they're doing this because of that negro who got kneeled on by a cop at this point. Who are you, man behind the curtain?

I can't believe this site does it at cost.
I can't believe it's not butter!
sorry couldn't resist.

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
@zedkissed60 does this to literally every tranny who says KiwiFarms. This is what KF does over 100 other things, I don't see a problem with it.

Lolcows say this every day. And considering the definition of a lolcow has basically become "someone I disagree with", I am not seeing a problem.

If your social media got outted today, there would be 50 users from here diggin through it for proof that you drink soy.

The media is just taking a page out of our playbook.
There should be a "based" rating.