Infected TV Tropes community -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Ningen

The new n-word
kiwifarms.net
If it has a withdrawal, it counts as an addiction as a general rule of thumb when it comes to substances. Caffeine has some withdrawal symptoms, including low energy and headaches (Go figure).
Well, as far as I know psychological addiction is not the same as physical dependence.
Most drugs that are addictive also make you dependent, but not necessarely (example: cocaine and amphetamines).
What you are describing to me sounds more like dependence than addiction.

Crabbo

kiwifarms.net
Well, as far as I know psychological addiction is not the same as physical dependence.
Most drugs that are addictive also make you dependent, but not necessarely (example: cocaine and amphetamines).
What you are describing to me sounds more like dependence than addiction.
That all depends on definition of addiction as well.
The body becomes dependent on it as its a stimulant, and ceasing the intake causes the withdrawal.
But your definition isn't wrong either. I just work with a clientele which is really prone to substance abuse, so I have a low threshold for what counts.

Brain Power

Go away... Leave me alone...
kiwifarms.net
I think they're a little obsessed with Trump. Just a little.

FluffyTehFennekin

autistic molekin
kiwifarms.net
Of course, the old “orange man bad” joke. When will they learn?

Wakko Warner

kiwifarms.net
I'm highly convinced it's either some autist in their basement (like most tropers), or someone from China trying to push their favorite show onto others.

Or maybe both, fuck if I know.
You think stuff like this show and other "obsessed over a preschool cartoon" entries have that many? Well, that's small potatoes compared to how many times this obscure cartoon called Kaeloo appears on TVTropes. In fact, I had never heard of Kaeloo before then.

They have a page on Shimajiro tiger! XD but I’m sure because of the meme.
They've also made pages on other little kids' anime of the same nature, like Anpanman and Doraemon (the latter of which was actually made before the show got an English dub.)

I found this on the Disney Plus WMG page

View attachment 1090720
Did they really announce reboots of Doug and Bill Nye for Disney+, or were they mistaking older episodes being added to the service for new ones, which is the more likely case? If it was the latter, talk about being delusional.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I mean to be fair their categorizing a trope where people make businessmen parodies who resemble Trump that it is an overdone cliche, so I can see why they made that page.

FluffyTehFennekin

autistic molekin
kiwifarms.net
You think stuff like this show and other "obsessed over a preschool cartoon" entries have that many? Well, that's small potatoes compared to how many times this obscure cartoon called Kaeloo appears on TVTropes. In fact, I had never heard of Kaeloo before then.

They've also made pages on other little kids' anime of the same nature, like Anpanman and Doraemon (the latter of which was actually made before the show got an English dub.)

Did they really announce reboots of Doug and Bill Nye for Disney+, or were they mistaking older episodes being added to the service for new ones, which is the more likely case? If it was the latter, talk about being delusional.
I know about those two anime you mentioned because of either people I knew growing up, or from browsing the internet for too long.

as for the Disney+ post, I think they were referring Brand Spanking New Doug, which aired back in the 90’s.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr. Awesome Man

iafiv

kiwifarms.net
Tropers like Sucker Punch apparently because its feminist or something about Hollywood and Weinstein i assume.I always thought Sucker Punch was Snyder using the 'its feminist action' as an excuse to film girls 20 years younger than him and not get the 'creepy old man' accusation.