Diseased TV Tropes community

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

albert the programmer

Databases filled with Chris Cornell pictures
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
MovieBob really made a mistake trying to make people think he was some kind of player instead of pulling the asexual card.
The reality is much like TV Tropes, Bob needs that arrogance to fuel his narcissistic ways. Even without the asexual card, he was only interesting in the most dumb ways that you can imagine.

Last edited:

From The Uncanny Valley

suffering is existence
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The reality is much like TV Tropes, Bob needs that arrogance to fuel hi narcissistic ways. Even without the asexual card, he was only interesting in the most dumb ways that you can imagine.
Ironically TVT is one of the only places where he is still admired, down to taking on his "small towns are full of inhuman monsters" stance

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
kiwifarms.net
Ironically TVT is one of the only places where he is still admired, down to taking on his "small towns are full of inhuman monsters" stance
Hell hath no fury like an incel geek scorned. A lot of these people hate small towns either cause they're from them, or because the stereotypical townie does more physical labor and sees more sunlight than the average pasty urban apartment dweller, and thus reminds them of the jocks from high school they're still jealous of.

They then reinforce this prejudice with news articles about bad things happening in small towns. Because it's not like cities ever have any nasty things happen in them...

Ironically, they have a lot in common with incel woman haters, except they've found a more socially acceptable outlet for their hatred.

Last edited:

Frank D'arbo

LET'S HAVE A TOAST TO THE GIRL IN AISLE 10!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
stupid cunt misses the point of the song.jpg

Whoever wrote this is a cunt.

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2850248

Whoever wrote this is a cunt.
Not everything that's racist is a major social problem. The belief that it is and subsequent overcompensation to "combat" it has caused far more harm to society than the minor, incidental racism. On top of stifling everyone's ability to actually talk frankly and honestly about race and creating a whole lot of resentment, its enabled a generation of narcissistic grifters, many of whom are straight up sociopaths.

And that's not getting into how the current "antiracism" craze is openly racist against white people, often in more extreme ways than all but the most fringe cases of the racism they claim to be combating.

In short, the song was right, and if anything is more timely than ever.

The Empirical Bogey

Robotobrain in the translatophone
kiwifarms.net
Aesops in general tend to be written by them.
Funny, that's just what I was coming to post

From the Beauty and the Beast page:
Screenshot_2022-01-02-12-19-25_kindlephoto-7541567.png

Screenshot_2022-01-02-12-19-31_kindlephoto-7591360.png

Screenshot_2022-01-02-12-19-31_kindlephoto-7628437.png

False. Everyone knows that this movie is actually a right-wing sleeper masterpiece.

It seems the Tropers are faintly aware of this and similar opinions
Screenshot_2022-01-02-12-21-11_kindlephoto-7708035.png

More autismo:
Screenshot_2022-01-02-12-24-19_kindlephoto-7862850.png

Screenshot_2022-01-02-12-36-18_kindlephoto-7895482.png

A Very Big Fish

I became what I always was.
kiwifarms.net
The Avenue Q song is a comedy about how everyone has stupid, offensive thoughts, and worrying too much will make you a neurotic idiot. Can't imagine why tropers would hate it.

They even in the song specify that the character's bigotry isn't in regard to major decisions like firing or hiring, but for almost exclusively mild inconveniences. Like complaining that your cabby never takes a shower. It also literally has characters of multiple ethnicities, all bitching about each other.

From The Uncanny Valley

suffering is existence
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Nod Flenders

kiwifarms.net
Funny, that's just what I was coming to post

From the Beauty and the Beast page:
View attachment 2851454
View attachment 2851456
View attachment 2851457

False. Everyone knows that this movie is actually a right-wing sleeper masterpiece.

It seems the Tropers are faintly aware of this and similar opinions
View attachment 2851460

More autismo:
View attachment 2851462
View attachment 2851463
This movie has absolutely nothing to do with being gay or trans. Why can't these exceptional individuals learn that Beauty and The Beast has nothing to do with what they think it's about.

Mr Metron666

Colourful Seashell Invader From The Planet Metron
kiwifarms.net

Fat Tub of Lard

kiwifarms.net
How is Harvey Weinstein at all relevant to my favorite stretchy pirate anime?
View attachment 2853158
Because apparently, Weinstein getting caught set off a switch in the minds of certain people lemmings that made jokes about sexual harassment of any kind, real or imaginary, turn from "lolfunny" to "wtf problematic af". Retarded, I know...

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
kiwifarms.net
1641186870804.png

This is hilarious. It's seething masquerading as film analysis. On a page about Beauty and the Beast.
I remember when TV Tropes was supposed to be about literary devices in fiction, not a therapy session for the most autistic dorks on the planet.

Most of us dealt with bullying and social ostracization at one point or another during the childhood and teenage years, cause kids are mean and are also still figuring out how to dress themselves, groom properly, and behave appropriately, even moreso nowadays when most parents don't teach their kids anything. It sucks, but eventually it ends. Learn from it and move on. You'll be a happier, better person. Or you can obsess over it and become a more bitter version of toaster fucker man.

1641187512049.png

Sadly, most tropers seem to have gone for the latter. At least some of them are probably still young and will grow out of it.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
They still hate ban evaders, mostly because the majority of them are obsessed over an specific topic and usually shit up the site when someone corrects them.

And here's Geth trying to TMI the forum on one of his favorite VNs. Apparently, he also watched the anime adaption of it.

Well, it's been over a year since I first pointed out how non-mods could see mods' conversations, and surprise! There hasn't been any security fix at all from the admins. None whatsoever! Wow, it's almost like they don't give a shit about security!

Oh wait, I misspoke. They do care about security - I guess? Because you used to be able to see a "This conversation is private" when clicking one of those threads, and now you see a link to log in. And now you can only access the forum by adding "&forum=Mod" to the URL instead of selecting it. Don't use security through obscurity, guys. It never works.

So, as a late Christmas gift, I'm releasing the entire 500-page scraped archive of the Mod Jabberings forum that I took back in September with a crawler that I wrote. It's the file uploaded to the post.

I would archive it, but it's too big for pastebin. So it's left as it is.
Enjoy.
Here's an preview from a few years ago.
This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

Nice to see that the boomers are aware of what bronies do.

Last edited: