Tweaker Nation: Tumblr's Meth Scene - Remember, kids: NOT. EVEN. ONCE.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

StarvingAutist

Emperor of Aspergia
kiwifarms.net
Because neo-Nazis, shoplifters, SJWs, and those edgy teens who are obsessed with serial killers and/or school shooting weren't good enough reasons to hate Tumblr, here's the Tumblr meth scene. They call themselves "Tweaker Nation", because they're super edgy and think they're being rebels.

Vice Magazine article about these edgelords

Now, I provide the receipts (as the kewl kids on tumblr say it)
tumblr_nkkccbWKze1t2x4reo1_250.jpg

methicalunicorn: The creator of Tweaker Nation. Ironically enough she likes ecstasy better. Queen of these edgelords. Whenever someone inevitably points out that meth is actually fucking awful, she responds with a glib quip, followed by a crying fit by one of her sycophantic followers about how she's SO BEAUTIFUL

tumblr_o7iaftjojL1tgb6wyo1_1280.png

methed-up-samurai: Probably the most well known member of Tweaker Nation. At first glance I thought he was some edgy teen, but he's actually in his thirties IIRC. He will not shut up about the fact that he was a 90's teen, which, like, totally makes him BETTER THAN YOU! SHUT UP MOM IT'S NOT A PHASE IT'S WHO I AM!

He still listens to 90's nu metal (and looks like a member of a 90's nu metal band). This makes him stand out against the rest of Meth Tumblr, who prefer EDM.

tumblr_o7hsy4rdki1tgb6wyo1_1280.png

Tweaker Mom:

This is a thing.

This is an actual thing.

I feel so bad for these kids. She's probably gonna sell them for meth money.

Y'know what, I'm too depressed over Tweaker Mom to finish this thread. Here's a meth PSA from the nineties.

(PS. If you want to report tweaker mom, don't report her to Tumblr. That'll just lead to valuable evidence being deleted. Report her to CPS and/or the FBI instead)

Attachments

• upload_2016-5-20_23-48-58.png
    upload_2016-5-20_23-48-58.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 1,115

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does tumblr have a community for every single stupid, self-destructive thing a person is capable of?
The answer ma as well be yes if it does exist. They do have a community of shop lifters, sjw's, and no doubt other assorted idiocy. This community existing may as well have one ask what part of Tumblr isn't fucked by this idiocy.

Hypodermic Johnny

I fucknut. You fucknut. He/she/we, fucknut.
kiwifarms.net
Does tumblr have a community for every single stupid, self-destructive thing a person is capable of?

The answer ma as well be yes if it does exist. They do have a community of shop lifters, sjw's, and no doubt other assorted idiocy. This community existing may as well have one ask what part of Tumblr isn't fucked by this idiocy.

It's like the old adage if you're kicked out of every other community for being a disgusting deviant; the furries will still welcome you with open arms.

Except this time it's "if you spin your asshole behavior as some form of counterculture against THE MAN" then Tumblr will welcome you with open arms.

StarvingAutist

Emperor of Aspergia
kiwifarms.net
Nah, I totally support this.
Anyone who unashamedly advocates for methamphetamine use should absolutely use as much as possible, as often as possible.
On a totally unrelated note, any fans of the Darwin Awards here?

My favorite is the British soldier in Canada who was killed by a buffalo...after declaring to his squadmates that "Real, live buffalo don't exist!"

kittie

gone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't realize meth was popular on tumblr. I am very surprised that it is, since it's not a "glamorous" drug like cocaine or Xanax.