Twitch: "Our Plan for Addressing Severe Off-Service Misconduct" -

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
What's the incentive to steaming on twitch at this point? Unless you show cleavage or are a trans deerkin, the platform is saying "We don't want you here" so many times it should be obvious to anyone still using the platform.
There is a desperate corporate need for niggers and south americans to play Dead By Daylight. You will watch, you will follow, you will tip the bittys, and you will sub bigot.

1617860553188.png 1617860725509.png
1617860893013.png1617861016742.png
1617861131124.png1617861661231.png

HumanHive

Human behavior is exceptional behavior.
kiwifarms.net
Is there any word on the name of the "third party investigations lawfirm"? Wouldn't there be someway to theoretically fight back against someone digging into your private life against your will?
Think about the site you are on and how it gets its information. None of this is illegal, and there is no way to stop someone gathering information about you. The key saving grace for the past ten thousand years has been the fact that - beyond taxes, conscription, and sometimes loyalty to the state religion - nobody cares about the average peasant.

Now suddenly corporations and governments increasingly care, and courts are unsympathetic to people who just want to sit on the property they pay for and grill; because God forbid they call someone a faggot online. In a way, this is the new state religion and it WILL control your life one way or another.

Last edited:

Slamerella

I've completed 300 missions in VR
kiwifarms.net
TL;DR: If you livestream on Twitch, Jeff Bezos is paying a 3rd party private investigation firm to spy on every fucking thing you do. They've also opened a tipline at <osit@twitch.tv> to narc on your favorite Twitch streamers.

Genuinely wondering if there's some way I can make it unlawful for Twitch or "third-party investigation firms" in association with Twitch to use the site.
Cannot wait to get 2 dollars of amazon credit for reporting on ancient content of my favorite streamer saying "faggot" in 2008.

Boring Furfag

Big jar of dickle juice.
kiwifarms.net
Notice how they are vague with their language? "Third party investigation law firm", I wonder if this is just some front to cover up the fact they already have an extensive espionage network in place (Amazon, Alexa, AWS) that they can already use to get reliable dirt on people. Anything they inexplicably find on someone can just be chalked up to "we partnered with a really good law firm".

Rudol von Stroheim

a hot nazi with a machine gun for a chest
kiwifarms.net
It makes me wonder, if Twitch is essentially going to be monitoring streamers accounts aside from twitch for no no words, how long till we see their non twitch accounts shilling companies, ads, products, etc.
It'd give the big streamers more money while keeping them on the 'good side' of amazon / twitch - but they'd also be sacrificing something to become ad machines on their personal social media. Idk, just a thought, I figure they're already half way there.

Belvedere

The under appreciated classic.
kiwifarms.net
No screenshot of the time Missbehavin showed her spread open pussy for almost a minute straight and only got a 3 day ban.

Meanwhile having the wrong opinion ( a.k.a. stating the obvious truth ) will get you a permanent ban.

The leniency to transgressions like this has convinced me that the camwhores of the site are exchanging sexual favors with Twitch staff. The entire site is being run with the same level of impartiality and rectitude you can expect from a Hermit Kingdom. (And with about the same policy regarding harems as well.)

MeganDodgedABullet

kiwifarms.net
TL;DR: If you livestream on Twitch, Jeff Bezos is paying a 3rd party private investigation firm to spy on every fucking thing you do. They've also opened a tipline at <osit@twitch.tv> to narc on your favorite Twitch streamers.

Genuinely wondering if there's some way I can make it unlawful for Twitch or "third-party investigation firms" in association with Twitch to use the site.
Damn, DSP aylawgs will be creaming their pants..

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS! ( ORLY?)