Twitch said the G in LGBT+ ‘also stands for gamer’ and you can imagine just how well that went -

Shqueefa

Stanky Queen
kiwifarms.net
Gaming is pop culture, not a sub culture. This makes zero sense but this is Twitch we're talking about.

Last edited:

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
Who thought replacing gay with gamer was a good idea? Isnt Twitch a progressive company and ally to the LGBT peeps? Someone's gonna get fired for this.

DanteAlighieri

I hate commies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How in the name of fuck does Twitch manage to shoot to appease 2 communities at war with each other, and push away both at the same time, a new low bar for PR management
Because they themselves have two cultures dividing the employees. The ones who actually play video games and the ones who are there as diversity hires.

Of course the gaming normies there can't socialize for shit so they do things like this because the alphabet community is a bunch of annoying fags that confuse the normies.

Dysnomia

Party like it's COVID-1999
kiwifarms.net
LGBTQIA?

What's the I stand for? Incel?

Twitch put out a video on pride and this was one of the tag lines. People are already confused about what each letter means.
Then stop fucking adding letters.

Anyway Twitch, you dun goofed. A fag flag with a game controller on it or something like that would have been a better move.

Vecr

"nanoposts with 90° spatial rotational symmetries"
kiwifarms.net
LGBTQIA?

What's the I stand for? Incel?

Then stop fucking adding letters.

Anyway Twitch, you dun goofed. A fag flag with a game controller on it or something like that would have been a better move.
"Intersex", apparently, though that's not really a sexual orientation.

• Informative
Reactions: Articuno4
Tags
None