Culture Twitch streamer banned for blackface cosplay -

Figger Naggot

Turning Point Tel Aviv
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure it's dangerhairs being offended at this, bud.

This may surprise you, but almost no one actually gives a shit about blackface, the 1930's have passed.
I have no love for the woman, but Megyn Kelly lost her position at NBC because of this. People will freak out over anything.

Everyone everywhere should know what offends idiot black people in America.
Going by the screenshots in the op, instead of it being idiot black people being offended it's idiot white people getting offended on behalf of idiot black people. These are strange times.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
I have no love for the woman, but Megyn Kelly lost her position at NBC because of this. People will freak out over anything.

Going by the screenshots in the op, instead of it being idiot black people being offended it's idiot white people getting offended on behalf of idiot black people. These are strange times.
I’ve seen a lot of black people and black cosplayers that got very butthurt.

Qi Meng Dealer

No one's idea of a hot date
kiwifarms.net
They let scammers like DSP run wild, but a simple cosplay merits a ban? Twitch didn't even take into consideration the context for the brown make-up. Hope something better comes up in place of Twitch - it's as much of a trash fire as Twitter is now.

mindlessobserver

kiwifarms.net
Blackface is a very specific thing that was done to make fun of Africans. Part of that being the deliberate highlighting of the lips as most Africans have much larger lips then Whites, and from there acting out the "monkey shines", i.e, stereotypical African culture.

But I am just screaming into the void here. Blackface has been redefined the same way Rape has been redefined by these lunatics.

The Last Stand

kiwifarms.net
Blackface is meant to be offensive. What is offensive about her cosplay? If I didn't know better, I'd figured that was just her natural skin tone.

DSP can be on Twitch, but she gets banned for an innocuous cultural barrier?

Thiletonomics

도널드 트럼프 승리의 소금.
kiwifarms.net
This reminds me of that Japanese artist that got hounded for drawing a Steven Universe character with a skintone "lighter" than the actual character. There's just no winning with these people.

kcbbq

No controlling legal authority
kiwifarms.net
She needs to tame those eyebrows, but she doesn't seem to deserve this.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

30 nights of day
kiwifarms.net
Stream a showing of Tropic Thunder and see what happens. Probably nothing!

View attachment 726815

heck, follow it up with some Kung-Pow and make it a double-feature.
He didn't think he was black, he knew who he was(excuse to post this)

The White Knights that tries to keep whites away from blacks aren't the KKK anymore.

Wendy_Carter

Shadows are black as ink, or night, or nightmares.
kiwifarms.net
You are literally commiting a hatecrime by sharing a link or posting an image online, you filthy whitey. Only black people can share GIFs of black people on the Internet, otherwise you're being a bigot.

moocow

Moo.
kiwifarms.net
You are literally commiting a hatecrime by sharing a link or posting an image online, you filthy whitey. Only black people can share GIFs of black people on the Internet, otherwise you're being a bigot.
That like-to-dislike ratio ... it brings tears to my eyes. I'm so proud of the interwebs today.

Reactions: Slappy McGherkin

Крыса

там хорошо, где меня нет
kiwifarms.net
There's gotta be around 4 black people in Lithuania, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say she probably wasn't aware of the very dramatic implications of blackface

• Agree
Reactions: A Humble Ewok
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino