Twitter 1/11 - Chris joins BronyBabes weight loss challenge -

GayestFurryTrash

Welcome to my TED talk Desu
kiwifarms.net
209 my ass.
Honestly I'm more worried if he looks, well, like that and is only 209. His muscles have to be next to non-existent and his stick arms and legs are a big red flag. He's honestly probably going to gain a shocking amount of weight if he does actually do this but that'll be good because his muscles need to come back before he'll actually start shedding pounds.

Guts Gets Some

"Sword=cock" -Susumu Hirasawa
kiwifarms.net

Guts Gets Some

"Sword=cock" -Susumu Hirasawa
kiwifarms.net
45% body fat, that's a lot of lard to be carrying around.

Funnily enough, "Kacey" was pretty big herself. I heard that she made Liquid get her a McFlurry at like 3 am on the reg.
The phone calls are painful. Kacey just about defined what it meant to be an A-log. That persona she adopted couldn't have been more forced. Only CWC would've fallen for it. :story:

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
45% body fat, that's a lot of lard to be carrying around.

Funnily enough, "Kacey" was pretty big herself. I heard that she made Liquid get her a McFlurry at like 3 am on the reg.
And she made him burn all his legend of zelda fanfiction that he used to get off

because his lame arm was too weak to lift up her apron

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino