• “kiwifarms users are like the jews of the internet.”

Twitter 1/11 - Chris joins BronyBabes weight loss challenge

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by The American Hedgehog, Jan 11, 2019 at 10:57 PM.

1. He's gonna buy spaghettios and banana yogurt thinking they'll count as meat and fruit, isn't he?

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Its honestly a good thing, this challenge. It acknowledges the fact that the fanbase is full of fat pony loving adults. But I can't stop laughing especially at the name. The tags aren't helping at supressing it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    mertyville

mertyville Just an evil tin can

kiwifarms.net
  3. Powerlevel....But I weight 90 pounds more than Chris. Fuck. This might be the motivation I need...

• Feels Feels x 16
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 8
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    ilovesmegma

ilovesmegma Self Diagnosed Autistic

kiwifarms.net
  4. That was actually a marketing thing started by General Mills to sell cereal. You only have to eat less than you burn and presto, weight loss! Go read the MyProAna forums - those girls KNOW about weight loss and it’s 100% CICO over there.

Add me to the list of persons shocked at his relatively low weight and BMI with high fat %! He needs some strength training to build muscle.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    MustachioedHipster

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. If I was Chris’s Aide, I would reduce his sugar intake and feed him 0.5 cup of white rice and scrambled eggs with ketchup for breakfast.

Then make him jump on a trampoline for 10 minutes and walk on a treadmill for 60 minutes.

• Autistic Autistic x 1
    Cedric_Eff

Cedric_Eff I’m the Lord of the Harvest!

kiwifarms.net
  6. Or just give him aids.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Slowinthemind

Slowinthemind Riding the rickshaw of short buses

kiwifarms.net
  7. 209 my ass. I understand that people fatten up differently based on lifestyle and the cause of their lardiness, but I have seen people who weighed more than that and still looked slimmer than him (similar height too)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Termiborg

Termiborg A blob of care and love.

kiwifarms.net
  8. I still remember watching a 4 minute video where Chris frantically ran through his city in first-person view. His goal was to run to the top of a parking garage and see the view of some stadium. He only ran for 4 minutes yet got so winded down that he had to catch his breath multiple times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRMfEeIl6c4 This video. I doubt Chris would even be able to do this today considering his decaying health.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. The weight is over.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Apocalypso

Apocalypso I want blood!

kiwifarms.net
  10. 45% fat. Keep in mind that over 25% PBF is obese for men, Chris is officially double obese.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Based Tom Nook

Based Tom Nook Self diagnosed heterosexual

kiwifarms.net
  11. his triple chin proves it

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  12. He's saying he'll be up to some hardcore Down Syndrome hijinks until he reaches 179 pounds.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Ted_Breakfast

Ted_Breakfast What'll it be, boys?

kiwifarms.net
  13. 45% bodyfat yet only weighing 209 lb? He really does have no muscle mass.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Hollywood Hulk Hogan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. In your defense, Chris has had problems with numbers before. For all we know, he could be (un)intentionally lowballing his weight to make himself feel better or impress others.
    Or, like the other Kiwis said, he could actually weigh that much with most of it being fat.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Sexy Senior Citizen

Sexy Senior Citizen What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!

kiwifarms.net
  15. Chris is fat, but 45% seems somewhat unlikely.

I doubt he knows his way around calipers or a measuring tape

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Let's not forget that he once told one of his heartsweets that he planned on losing weight by "standing up more."

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Someone in a Tree

Someone in a Tree Renowned robot bear conductor

kiwifarms.net
  17. "GUYS, GUYS
    DID I MENTION THAT I HAVE A THREADMILL AND THAT I GOT A NEW BELT FOR IT???"

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Mick92

Mick92 CWC as a product of pop culture

kiwifarms.net
  18. That's a bit of a flawed conception. A pound of muscle is more compact than a pound of fat, which is one reason two people of the same height with different muscle and fat conpositions will look so different from one another.

The Shadow

The Shadow protecting dogs and shredding tunes for the Duke

kiwifarms.net
  19. I tend to agree. I'd guess he's either lying (not like he hasn't before) to make himself look better or he's lying to himself... maybe holding onto a table or something when he's on the scale.

Doesn't really matter. He won't lose any weight walking on a treadmill for a few minutes a day. He also won't lose weight skipping meals if he just makes up for it later with a bunch more fanta. But hey, at least it's not all merge talk all the time now.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. I would have pegged him at 220. I don't think he would intentionally lie about his starting weight, but he would lie about his progress. His scale might be broken, probably bought at Goodwill.

He has really poor weight distribution so he looks heavier than he really is.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.