Twitter 1/17 - Chris demands to be unbanned from End Games in order to learn D&D -

Status
Not open for further replies.

The American Hedgehog

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
screenshot-twitter.com-2020.01.17-08-26-21.png

screenshot-twitter.com-2020.01.17-08-26-38.png

screenshot-twitter.com-2020.01.17-08-26-57.png

screenshot-twitter.com-2020.01.17-08-27-10.png

LolRaccoon

Trash panda and trash boat
kiwifarms.net
UNBAN ME FROM THIS STORE SO I CAN JUMP ON ANOTHER BANDWAGON. IT IS FATED. (He probably wouldn't have touched the game when he went to his game store back in the day. More than likely, he wants to play it because of the people he follows).

Chris plays DnD: Magichan casts magic missile. He's attacking the darkness.

Last edited:

Spooky Bones

🦴 🎺 🦴
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's just doing this in some autistic attempt to get into the pants of that girl who drew the chaotic combo as D&D characters, isn't he?
Courtney (ProjectSNT), and almost certainly; has he even mentioned D&D before her?
Well, Chris will fit right in with the rest of the 5th edition fans at least.
Can you imagine him playing old school shit? "My Knowledge from the Dimension shows the character did NOT die from the Pit Trap, among which"

BOLDYSPICY!

My favorite anime is Don’t Starve
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's just doing this in some autistic attempt to get into the pants of that girl who drew the chaotic combo as D&D characters, isn't he?
That was my exact thought, yeah.

It makes me chuckle that Chris can't wrap his mush brain around the dice system. You'd think an autist would love how linear & numerical tabletop is.

Then again this is the same 'tard who got in a car accident while trying to add/subtract/do otherwise simple math in his head, so.

Last edited:

andr0id psycho sho(ker

I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!
kiwifarms.net
He's just going to dice-whore a Mary Sue character with inifinite re rolls, so what would be the point in playin anywhere near him?

Hearing the stories of him of course. It may even be like what stories of his gameplay in the gameplace was like, except with dungeons and dragons instead of yugioh and pokemon trading cards

Status
Not open for further replies.