Twitter 10/14 - "Magi-Chan" tweets

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

What's going on here?

• Chris is being trolled again

Votes: 87 28.4%
  • Chris has gone insane

Votes: 86 28.1%
  • Chris is role-playing to get people to donate

Votes: 59 19.3%
  • Chris's powers brought Magi-Chan to this dimension

Votes: 74 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The American Hedgehog

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Magi Chan using the term "mental gymnastics." Also brings up Megan Schroeder. And apparently, the end times are upon us since the dimensions are going to merge next week.

screenshot-twitter.com 2018-10-14 11-46-44.png

screenshot-twitter.com 2018-10-14 11-49-09.png

screenshot-twitter.com 2018-10-14 11-50-45.png

screenshot-twitter.com 2018-10-14 11-52-31.png

Okay, we need a containment thread for this shit. One sec.

Last edited:

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy, talking EXACTLY like an end if the world religious nut and bringing up Schroeder again..

It's pretty bad when hoping Chris is getting manipulated again is the most positive scenario. Because otherwise, damn, it sure sounds like Chris is building towards something..

The Captain

Friend of Marvin and Splendid Meat Sticks
True & Honest Fan
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Spoke with Chris about this and he doesn't seem concerned in the slightest. I am seriously at a loss for words.

I hope he's just having a rough afternoon because when Chris is typing like this you know he's suffering.

TrippinKahlua

I am the King of Wishful Thinking!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is slowly coming together as Idea Guy's end game. Where it was going to be plotted like Dark Tower. I've never read those stories so I can't comment further, but I guess this "Genesis" is going to be inevitable.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Spoke with Chris about this and he doesn't seem concerned in the slightest. I am seriously at a loss for words.

I hope he's just having a rough afternoon because when Chris is typing like this you know he's suffering.
So Chris knows he is typing these or does he think Magi-chan is because someone else has access to his twitter?

Poor megan, getting her name dragged into this again.

The Captain

True & Honest Fan
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
So Chris knows he is typing these or does he think Magi-chan is because someone else has access to his twitter?
Honestly, I'm not 100% sure. I tried to login to the account to check the IP addresses and the password was changed.

I messaged Chris and asked him what was up and he simply said "Magi-Chan" is looking out for his best interests.

Honestly, it might all be a fantasy role-play type thing of his. I'm not going to get too dragged down into the rabbit hole.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
I don't know what Chris is implying but last time I checked, Australia doesn't have a president. Apparently no one taught him the concept of why some countries have prime ministers and usually in lieu of a congressional legislative body, they have the parliamentary system instead.

Personally I don't like the parliamentary system because people only vote for the people in parliament but parliament decides who will be the premier.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Jet Set Neowilly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I'm not 100% sure. I tried to login to the account to check the IP addresses and the password was changed.

I messaged Chris and asked him what was up and he simply said "Magi-Chan" is looking out for his best interests.

Honestly, it might all be a fantasy role-play type thing of his. I'm not going to get too dragged down into the rabbit hole.
I hate to say it, but it sounds like another idea guy. Maybe telling Chris he's Magi-Chan, and Chris, being a gullible berk, is going along with it?

It'll all come out sooner or later. I just hope Chris isn't being scammed of more money this time.

The Captain

True & Honest Fan
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
I hate to say it, but it sounds like another idea guy. Maybe telling Chris he's Magi-Chan, and Chris, being a gullible berk, is going along with it?

It'll all come out sooner or later. I just hope Chris isn't being scammed of more money this time.
Yeah, it all comes out eventually. But honestly, Chris has been keeping good tabs on his bank account, and while he is genuinely broke (toys, again) he isn't sending the money to anyone outside of his house.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh God why is he trying to involve Megan in this? Good luck with that one.
It's like a bad 80s horror/sci-fi movie where some fat weirdo in a neon windbreak and acid wash jeans yells, "MEGAN! WAKE UP! THERE IS TRULY A GODDESS INSIDE YOU!..........and his name is Christine..... "
It's literally sad and disgusting that Chris is still obsessing over Megan.
Personally, I don't believe this is another ideagay. If it is, Chris needs to be locked away.

Status
Not open for further replies.