Votes: 74 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobunaga

Reject whores, embrace sword
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's like a bad 80s horror/sci-fi movie where some fat weirdo in a neon windbreak and acid wash jeans yells, "MEGAN! WAKE UP! THERE IS TRULY A GODDESS INSIDE YOU!..........and his name is Christine..... "
It's literally sad and disgusting that Chris is still obsessing over Megan.
Personally, I don't believe this is another ideagay. If it is, Chris needs to be locked away.
Chris is just trying to get himself in the halloween mood so he can become a fat michael myers and try to do horrible things to megan
:story:

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe that's the root of Chris's issue right now. His insanity isn't in that he actually believes that this stuff is real, his insanity is in thinking other people will believe it for him. This really is like a child playing make believe, and most 5 year olds talking to teddy bears aren't schizophrenic. Neither is Chris. Shit like this tweet is Chris thinking he's clever.
Essentially, Chris is taking CWCville in the Australatina direction. Phil always spergs on about his imaginary country when he's stressed out, and it seems Chris is following suit..

Silver Octopus

kiwifarms.net
I think it's pretty obvious this is another troll, there's not much we can really do about this other than what we usually do; call their content shit.
Hey new Idea Fag, your content sucks! It's just boring ass tweets by someone who's obviously not Chris. At least the old idea guy got Chris to make videos of him shredding his Christmas tree and licking drawn dicks on a wall, you haven't done anything interesting.

The Captain

Friend of Marvin and Splendid Meat Sticks
True & Honest Fan
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
I think it's pretty obvious this is another troll, there's not much we can really do about this other than what we usually do; call their content shit.
Hey new Idea Fag, your content sucks! It's just boring ass tweets by someone who's obviously not Chris. At least the old idea guy got Chris to make videos of him shredding his Christmas tree and licking drawn dicks on a wall, you haven't done anything interesting.
The old Idea Guy was just as bad. The last decent Idea Guy gave up when Bob died.

CWC-curious-man

kiwifarms.net
can we spam some common message to make visible that the new troll has been caught. something "@cwcsonichu nice try, new troll" or some shit

Silver Octopus

kiwifarms.net
The old Idea Guy was just as bad. The last decent Idea Guy gave up when Bob died.
Yeah you're right, I should have said something like; "You're worse than the last idea guy, and the last idea guy SUCKED"

can we spam some common message to make visible that the new troll has been caught. something "@cwcsonichu nice try, new troll" or some shit
No point, they read Kiwifarms anyways.

Observatory

Proud Ameri-kin
kiwifarms.net
I am more and more feeling like Chris is just curling up in his little mental bubble, hoping that since life never gave him all the things he wanted, that something greater is out there for him.
He always had a god-complex and he portrayed himself and Sonichu as a god and jesus figure in his comic already.
Now that he believes he is in reality a CPU godess that chronicles the life of actual people in alternate dimension, shit spins itself from there.

The thing is, eventually he will have to conclude that he won't arise to the ranks of a god, people will not worship him nor will CWCvilles dimension merge with reality. Either that, or poor living conditions claim his life first.

Meanwhile, the entire Magi-chan thing sounds like the pony tulpa stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if he joined some sort of tulpa forum and got his ideas from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.