Twitter 10/3 - Chris wants to travel to Hawaii to protest Pmurt -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).
Status
Not open for further replies.

zap2theextreme

kiwifarms.net
Tried to reach out to Chris about this - no reply.

I highly doubt the Beach Bum Saga is incoming.. but wouldn't it just be a little bit entertaining?
Sorry, but you were actually trying to help him and be a genuine friend. Chris is actually looking for someone to scam him and completely break and control his deluded mind.
Next time make him shit in his hands or have him rape Sonichu and he might respect you more.

The Captain

Friend of Marvin and Splendid Meat Sticks
True & Honest Fan
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Sorry, but you were actually trying to help him and be a genuine friend. Chris is actually looking for someone to scam him and completely break and control his deluded mind.
Next time make him shit in his hands or have him rape Sonichu and he might respect you more.
I wouldn't say "friend" but I was definitely looking out for his best interests with Marvin and Null.

Nurse Ratchet

This. Is an ex-parrot. <3
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tried to reach out to Chris about this - no reply.

I highly doubt the Beach Bum Saga is incoming.. but wouldn't it just be a little bit entertaining?
Oh imagine that. Assuming he hasn't lost his two cell phones in that duct tape abortion of rotting adhesive & dog hair, you currently serve no purpose he can readily ascertain & he detects from your question a 12% chance that you might have an agenda of saying words in a specific order that he doesn't wanna hear.

:stress: This shahcks me.:stress:

I predict that if he responds, it will either:

a)
consist of exactly 2 words relative to this topic followed by
b) a 16,000-word textblast assault about how CPU She-Slag led a rape squad of 3,000 Blackichus to pillage Dimension-4U715M in 1995 to recover all of the magical Dreamcastonia gas station shinyrocks that the Autarist2600 stole, words words words but 5 of these rocks remain there & they must be returned to Earth 34765 bc reasons & in order to retrieve them people must crank out crayon drawings of Sailor Troon of Dimension 0M65tFu but NEVER mention "Sonichoo-choo" & "reboot" in the same paragraph bc Stress is not so good & btw can you send him $5.00 now Now NOW? And also :trump:.

Or:

b) only.

Last edited:

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
Got a reply.. He claims Magi-Chan made the post in an effort to drum up money for him to prepare for some future mishap.

He's not going to Hawaii.
Like we said, Chris could go to any number of protests within hours of his house. And he doesn’t.

He was probably gonna get a few donations towards a ticket and then claim either he never got enough or he had some other emergency come up so he could pocket the cash.

Alex Krycek

russian bot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Got a reply.. He claims Magi-Chan made the post in an effort to drum up money for him to prepare for some future mishap.

He's not going to Hawaii.
Oh of course. This isn't about his debt at all! It's for a future mishap and a Purple Hedgehog monster that's also his husband that lives in his brain told him to do it.

Solid rationale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None