Money Twitter 10/8 - Chris begs for money while implying he's having suicidal thoughts -

White bubblegum

Blow me
kiwifarms.net
I don't really take it all the seriously, Chris seems to be very unable to hide what's on her mind. All the videos I have seen, she just says whatever she's feeling. I'm sure if she were getting close to suicide, something that takes years to build up too, we'd see it become very clear something is wrong.
Because he's not suicidal.

Reactions: Eric Harris

Gunslinger

Liberate tute me ex inferis
kiwifarms.net
It was always painfully obvious whenever he would have a online sweetheart that he was really just desperate for the China, but at least he attempted to conceal his true intentions and would say that he was really interested in true love.
But when it comes to wanting money, Chris never beats around the bush. It's never: "oh it would be nice for people to help out whatever way they can...", instead it's always: "I might be tempted to not commit suicide if people give me monetary aid"
This is another thing that puzzles me about the people that donate to Chris, why would you donate money to someone that so brazen in their manipulation tactics?
Chris is afraid that if he isn't direct enough people will send him food and other items someone who is actually in need would appreciate, when all he really wants is $$$ to spend on toys and other garbage.

Subconcious Offense

kiwifarms.net
Chris is afraid that if he isn't direct enough people will send him food and other items someone who is actually in need would appreciate, when all he really wants is $$$ to spend on toys and other garbage.
I think people who thought they were smart already gave him non-money donations too, like pet store gift cards. He just sold them all on ebay for toy money.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Truly his life is hell.
It really is though. CWC may have no job, but his life is empty and pointless.

Plus he's objectively insane and cooped up in a hoard house with his almost undead mother who has serious issues of her own.

And Rocky doesn't come close to counting.
Exactly. Borb even ran when a school district tried to get him real help.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino