• “read my manifesto”

Money Twitter 10/8 - Chris begs for money while implying he's having suicidal thoughts

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by The American Hedgehog, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Because he's not suicidal.

• Agree Agree x 1
    White bubblegum

White bubblegum Blow me

kiwifarms.net
  2. Chris is afraid that if he isn't direct enough people will send him food and other items someone who is actually in need would appreciate, when all he really wants is $$$ to spend on toys and other garbage.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    Gunslinger

Gunslinger Liberate tute me ex inferis

kiwifarms.net
  3. I think people who thought they were smart already gave him non-money donations too, like pet store gift cards. He just sold them all on ebay for toy money.

• Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Chris is following Barb's path.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    HaldolJunkie

HaldolJunkie *Slurping noises*

kiwifarms.net
  5. Well he was already dressing like a senile old lady so this is was the obvious next step.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    trueandhonestfan

trueandhonestfan I'll drink my agua to that!

kiwifarms.net
  6. It really is though. CWC may have no job, but his life is empty and pointless.

Plus he's objectively insane and cooped up in a hoard house with his almost undead mother who has serious issues of her own.

Exactly. Borb even ran when a school district tried to get him real help.

• Winner Winner x 2
    ToroidalBoat

ToroidalBoat Token Hispanic Slime Kiwi Friend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. To give Bob his fair share of blame, he literally set up a fake home outside the district just to keep Chris from getting the help he needed.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    AnOminous

AnOminous boo
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.