Twitter 10/9 - Chris bitches about SNT vs Sonichu fanfic -

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
"Nope, that didn't happen, it was another dimension, not my happy place, but I've also been there, too. Also you clearly have magic brain powers too, but not as good as mine. Destiny and Fate will smite you for writing a fanfic that I dislike."

:story:

EDIT: Hold up. If this tard is just chronicling what Chris himself said happened in dimension whatever, then why will karma fuck him over for just writing what totally happened, since it's not like they're just making up a story...?

🤔

Last edited:

somethingrandom987

Fan Fiction Writer
kiwifarms.net
I feel like I need to say something because I am the writer of it. But here is what I need to say.

I wrote it to make fun of him, it wasn't suppose to be an exact representation. Of course it was suppose to be over the top and meta.

I'm not really angry, I'm happy he read it but I didn't expect for him to enjoy it. It wasn't ment for him to enjoy it anyway. It was for people who wanted a good Sonichu story to read.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel like I need to say something because I am the writer of it. But here is what I need to say.

I wrote it to make fun of him, it wasn't suppose to be an exact representation. Of course it was suppose to be over the top and meta.

I'm not really angry, I'm happy he read it but I didn't expect for him to enjoy it. It wasn't ment for him to enjoy it anyway. It was for people who wanted a good Sonichu story to read.
your only hope is to start saying the dimensional merge is not real and then block him

die chris

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He is taking this way to seriously. He has in a way threatened me over the internet... To be honest, this fan fic, I never really thought would get as popular as it did.
Out of all the dumb bullshit and elaborate trolling plans that people try to pull on Chris through discord and Twitter, it's still somebody making fun of Sonichu that brings him back to the verge of wishing death on someone. He hasn't learned anything.
@somethingrandom987 this is your cue to block fatty and put him out of your mind

and write to your heart's content

Positron

Subconsciously Suberogatory
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can anyone versed in autism explain what "great amount of damage" Chris thinks that person has wrought? Did Rosechu's dick fall off and she is a true and honest woman rather than a trans?

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net

You should have told him that he has no say in what goes in your story just to see how he would react.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino