Twitter 10/9 - Chris bitches about SNT vs Sonichu fanfic -

Subconcious Offense

kiwifarms.net
I feel like I need to say something because I am the writer of it. But here is what I need to say.

I wrote it to make fun of him, it wasn't suppose to be an exact representation. Of course it was suppose to be over the top and meta.

I'm not really angry, I'm happy he read it but I didn't expect for him to enjoy it. It wasn't ment for him to enjoy it anyway. It was for people who wanted a good Sonichu story to read.
Congrats. You pissed Chris off without giving him money.

Radium

kiwifarms.net
And just think, some of you queers didn't want Sockness to anally rape Chris.
It's easy to shift between disliking and pitying Chris Chan, like a well lubed pendulum.

The biggest difference is probably whether or not he's acting upon people or being acted upon. When he goes out of his way to act upon someone doing their own thing it's much more entertaining because it's easier to remember why Chris deserves to lie in the bed he made when he's going out of his way to target people.

Sockness seems cruel and weird in a vacuum, but the moment Chris does Chris things it's easy to remember why Sockness is there.

somethingrandom987

Fan Fiction Writer
kiwifarms.net
Do not respond to him. Keep writing and see what happens. If he tries to retcon stuff then just write in your own shit as to why it failed. But actual responses, no.
You should have told him that he has no say in what goes in your story just to see how he would react.
Right now, I am currently writing the sequel to SNT Vs. Sonichu and I am really close to the end. Right now, Chris doesn't have influence over what I write. Heck, Courtney doesn't really have influence on the story ether. I am very close to the end and I already have planned how it was going on end in the first place. So Chris threatening me over twitter will not change anything. I am still going to write what I want to see and what I think the audience would enjoy

On the other hand. If Chris wants to rip from my story and retcon what happens. I really don't care. I personally think it ruins the fan fic as it really is meant to make fun of him and call him out for his bullshit and on why the things he does in life are wrong but told in a fun story.

As soon as I get to the end, I am going to go back with a friend and revise the story and make some changes to make the flow and grammar better., maybe fix a few plot holes I find.

I don't really plan on expanding the story after this. With the sequel, I can't one up myself like I did on this fic and I don't think I will be able to really expand on the story even more after this fic is done so after I finish. I will stop writing Sonichu Fan Fiction entirely. I will allow other people to expand on the so called universe of R-687. I feel that I have contributed enough to the Sonichu community as it is. I am not here to provoke Chris, I just wanted to make a good fan fic.

The handsome tard

We will wake up The Warrior!!
kiwifarms.net
I didnt know that he actually read fanfics that weren’t actual comics.
He needs to find characters and ideas to steal get inspiration for his masterpiece, like watching a beautiful lake, it wasnt you who made it but it inspires you to make something of your own.

He can't sue because Chris knows he has no case.
Like that ever stopped him from spending his father's dead money on legal lost causes.

Just bring back Rob Bell back so we can watch him hopelessly try to make this work (and not eventually call his client a retaarded man child on court again)

And just think, some of you queers didn't want Sockness to anally rape Chris.
Its like him and the sonichu medallion ass shoving, at first you dont think he deserved it but then Chris reminds you sooner or later that he deserves another one.

We dont want harm upon him but damn he can be so unbearable that maybe some rape would help humble him down.
But he is used in taking it by the ass, sooo...

Chris will gladly read anything as long as it is a monumental waste of time and/or astoundingly stupid.

Nigga's allergic to quality.
Send him an Alan Moore collection then, thats like a bomb in the mail for him then.
Tho that could lead to him bringing a snake god into sonichu...

Chris: "I don't wish harm on him, but the gods are going to punish him severely."

Gotta love how chris can answer in the negative but still blatantly and unintentionally answer the positive.
He doesnt want to drop the facade that badly. We want that tho.
He wished Walsh a good retirement until the day she dies (that felt pretty passive aggressive). And he says he holds no grudges when he still really hints at doing so.

It should end with chris in a padded cell talking to magichan.
Thats how I can only see this ending, but with those being seen as bad by the psychotic left, something tells me they prefer Chris roams the streets aimlessly until he dies a lonely cold death...

Zebedee

Providing mental diagnosis to e-famous degenerates
kiwifarms.net
Right now, I am currently writing the sequel to SNT Vs. Sonichu and I am really close to the end. Right now, Chris doesn't have influence over what I write. Heck, Courtney doesn't really have influence on the story ether. I am very close to the end and I already have planned how it was going on end in the first place. So Chris threatening me over twitter will not change anything. I am still going to write what I want to see and what I think the audience would enjoy

On the other hand. If Chris wants to rip from my story and retcon what happens. I really don't care. I personally think it ruins the fan fic as it really is meant to make fun of him and call him out for his bullshit and on why the things he does in life are wrong but told in a fun story.

As soon as I get to the end, I am going to go back with a friend and revise the story and make some changes to make the flow and grammar better., maybe fix a few plot holes I find.

I don't really plan on expanding the story after this. With the sequel, I can't one up myself like I did on this fic and I don't think I will be able to really expand on the story even more after this fic is done so after I finish. I will stop writing Sonichu Fan Fiction entirely. I will allow other people to expand on the so called universe of R-687. I feel that I have contributed enough to the Sonichu community as it is. I am not here to provoke Chris, I just wanted to make a good fan fic.
You seem alright, honestly this stuff harkens back to the asperchu comic and that was honestly a pretty good run.

In other words; do your own thing and Chris will inevitably lose his shit without any actual provocation or input on your part, (save for the occasional reference).

That way it would have far more impact than every other idiot that shovels him money and called it an ‘epik tro11’.

CraBman

King of the Cra🅱️s
kiwifarms.net
What a hypocrite. I mean, we know Chris Hayes being misrepresented, but wishing death on someone is just like our Classic Chris.

This shows he still has the autistic-fire we all know.

somethingrandom987

Fan Fiction Writer
kiwifarms.net
You seem alright, honestly this stuff harkens back to the asperchu comic and that was honestly a pretty good run.

In other words; do your own thing and Chris will inevitably lose his shit without any actual provocation or input on your part, (save for the occasional reference).

That way it would have far more impact than every other idiot that shovels him money and called it an ‘epik tro11’.
I agree, I'm not going to talk to him, I'm just going to finish this story once and for all and he won't have a say and how the story should go.

{o}P II

kiwifarms.net
This really shows what a horrible person chris is under the CPU goddess facade

bullying one of his few actual fans because their fan fic dosent go exactly his way he throws a tantrum and wishes ill on them without realizing that his pride and joy is a creation of other peoples hard work who would not be happy with their charectors being used in anti gay propaganda and smut

The handsome tard

We will wake up The Warrior!!
kiwifarms.net

bullying one of his few actual fans because their fan fic dosent go exactly his way he throws a tantrum and wishes ill on them without realizing that his pride and joy is a creation of other peoples hard work who would not be happy with their charectors being used in anti gay propaganda and smut
Par for the course, professor, par for the course...

The only reason Nintendo and Sega didnt sue is because they have bigger fish to fry than going into some fan loser tranny in hillbilly Virginia.
I would for damages at my brand, now its associated with him forever.

somethingrandom987

Fan Fiction Writer
kiwifarms.net

bullying one of his few actual fans because their fan fic dosent go exactly his way he throws a tantrum and wishes ill on them without realizing that his pride and joy is a creation of other peoples hard work who would not be happy with their characters being used in anti gay propaganda and smut
I'm not a fan of Chris really, I find the idea of Sonichu fascinating though. If Chris didn't make it himself, it would have been a much better fan fiction.

The route Chris took with the idea of Sonichu I also find quite fascinating and making a fan fiction around it is why I wrote it in the first place. The idea was what would happen if SNT reacted to the Sonichu universe and the story just sort of wrote itself.

Chris is in the right to dislike my story, that is fine, I won't judge him on that, anyone is fine in disliking my story. I respect his criticism but that gives him no right to passively threaten me.

Even if Chris does rewrite this to his favor, it will not be the "True and Honest" story as it was told. He can do that, I am actually curious to see how he does remix it in his favor if 70% of the fan fiction was written to make fun of him. I want to see how many ideas he will take from me.

Philosophy Phil

God-King of Denmark Dimension
kiwifarms.net
I'm not a fan of Chris really, I find the idea of Sonichu fascinating though. If Chris didn't make it himself, it would have been a much better fan fiction.

The route Chris took with the idea of Sonichu I also find quite fascinating and making a fan fiction around it is why I wrote it in the first place. The idea was what would happen if SNT reacted to the Sonichu universe and the story just sort of wrote itself.

Chris is in the right to dislike my story, that is fine, I won't judge him on that, anyone is fine in disliking my story. I respect his criticism but that gives him no right to passively threaten me.

Even if Chris does rewrite this to his favor, it will not be the "True and Honest" story as it was told. He can do that, I am actually curious to see how he does remix it in his favor if 70% of the fan fiction was written to make fun of him. I want to see how many ideas he will take from me.
Have the ending being Sonichu floating on his back staring up into a dimension of flaming feces and urine as the cast of Shrek the Musical sing "Always look on the bright side of life", with several crosses with crucified cats in the distance as the view pulls back and we discover that the lake of flaming feces and urine is a bowl within the head of an overly disgusting and obese space entity named CHRIS-TAN that floats in a Bhuddist pose, with two fingers up his ass, and a finger up his nose, constantly spewing a waterfall of flaming shit out of his mouth, blood from his eyes, and Genetic Chu Abominations from his Elderitch Transgina.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino