Interests Twitter 11/16 - Chris protesting the new MLP cartoon -

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1012607
The juxtaposition between the Crayola art and the shitty stock photos is fucking hilarious
This card made me wish the protest was real and now I’m imagining Chris strong arming his way into a corporate boardroom to unleash a fury of autistic verbal diarrhea at people who don’t know anything about MLPfim beyond that it made them a lot of money and now it’s over.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shareholder: you know this is a kids show, right? For kids
Chris: "That's transphobic. I am a beautiful and setsy Goddess, who transcends age, space, time, and body odors, which is why MLP intrigues me so much! It's real, just like all my head demons shouting at me to take my top off and seduce you".

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris explains his protest hashtag and that he hates the Teen Titans Go cartoon:

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.11.16-19-59-42.png

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.11.16-19-59-59.png

Also, he tweeted to Lauren Faust, the creator of the MLP G4 that he wants to keep running:

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.11.16-19-57-38.png

"Round Table of Friendship" is just Chris's headcanon for MLP G4's future plotline and has nothing to do with what Faust was saying.

And a random brony in the comments tried to reason with Chris before realizing who he is:

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.11.16-19-58-01.png

Last edited:

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Super Colon Blow
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino