Twitter 11/2 - Kitties are sick, Chris lies about needing funds - 11/6 - Patches, after being taken to vet multiple times, passes away

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Captain

Friend of Marvin and Splendid Meat Sticks
True & Honest Fan
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Chris has informed me that Patches died in his arms late last night.

He had taken him to the vet just the day prior and truly did everything he could to help the cat.

I'm posting here before it makes it to Twitter to hopefully mitigate the obvious backlash that will come.. He did everything he could.

Slowinthemind

Riding the rickshaw of short buses
kiwifarms.net

He had taken him to the vet just the day prior and truly did everything he could to help the cat.

I'm posting here before it makes it to Twitter to hopefully mitigate the obvious backlash that will come.. He did everything he could.
By everything he could he means fuck all apart for beg for medicine, why was that cat not admitted for treatment?

The Captain

Friend of Marvin and Splendid Meat Sticks
True & Honest Fan
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
By everything he could he means fuck all apart for beg for medicine, why was that cat not admitted for treatment?
He took it to the vet multiple times. Blame the vet for not admitting it if you want to point fingers.

Chris did everything right in regards to their care. Sometimes things like this just happen.

Slowinthemind

Riding the rickshaw of short buses
kiwifarms.net
He took it to the vet multiple times. Blame the vet for not admitting it if you want to point fingers.

Chris did everything right in regards to their care. Sometimes things like this just happen.
Keeping them in a smelly shit hole while they were ill no doubt helped a bit, we both know chris is not very tender when it comes to giving care as evidenced by blasting an injured cat with a hose.

HeraldofNurgle

MFW Yersinia pestis
kiwifarms.net

That is really sad. Kittens have such a high mortality rate if they were born outdoors. Sometimes, a doomed litter is born and there isn't anything you can do for them other than make their passing comfortable. This is actually a situation where I feel really bad for Chris, having something die in your arms fucks you up emotionally for a really long time.

The situation was not helped by the environment chris put the kitten in, but still that is a terrible thing to go through.

Second Missing Primarch

Magnus Did Nothing Wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

F, little buddy.

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net

Other than taking one kitten to the vet, you mean?

He took the kittens to the vet multiple times. But you know, Chris is the spawn of autistic Satan.
From what I recall reading in this thread (unless I missed something) - he took one kitten to the vet and got eye drops/medicine for all three kittens. How does that equate to multiple visits for all three?

Last edited:

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
You mean other than taking the kitten to the vet - like he should have.

From what I understood - he took one kitten to the vet and got eye drops/medicine for all three kitten. How does that equate to multiple visits for all three?
Because he made follow up visits. Dr. Hagan had recommended using the ointment for all of them. When the kittens showed signs of other issues he took them back. Just because Chris doesn't post it on Twitter doesn't mean it didn't happen.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately it seems like the eye problem would have ended up with Patches dying anyway. Maybe if there had been some kind of intervention earlier, medication would have helped, but I think it was a pretty hopeless case from the start. I hope "Liza" is a bit hardier; losing a kitten you just got would be devastating for a child.

We can criticize Chris to hell and back for being ungrateful, deceptive, and using the cats as fodder for more begging, but I think that Patches dying would have happened if anyone short of a vet or vet tech found him.

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
Because he made follow up visits. Dr. Hagan had recommended using the ointment for all of them. When the kittens showed signs of other issues he took them back. Just because Chris doesn't post it on Twitter doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Considering that a few of you are in contact with CWC and have been keeping this thread up to date when it came to kittens welfare; how come this is the first time any of us are hearing of these multiple vet visits? Why now, after one kitten died in CWC's care?

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
Considering that a few of you are in contact with CWC and have been keeping this thread up to date when it came to kittens welfare; how come this is the first time any of us are hearing of these multiple vet visits? Why now, after one kitten died in CWC's care?
Because damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. You've already made up your mind about Chris, so what's the point in telling you everything?

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
Because damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. You've already made up your mind about Chris, so what's the point in telling you everything?
Because, to be perfectly honest, if you lot had mentioned earlier that he took those kittens to the vets more than that one time (and all three of them instead of just the one) prior to mentioning one of them died in his care; this sudden news would feels less like you're covering for him and more like the unforeseen tragedy you're making it out to be.

TypicalCritic

kiwifarms.net

People have been too hard on Chris. My friend took in several sick stray kittens a while ago, most of them died, its just what they do. Does that make my friend a terrible person? I wouldn't think so.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Difference is that the house that Liza went to is probably in far better condition than CWC's is and the new owners - if they're smart - would have taken the kitten to their own vet for a checkup; just to make sure there wasn't anything other than the eye infection to worry about.
Whose to say, if it's terminally ill, a vet will likely put it down. I'm assuming some working mother with an autistic kid isn't going able to afford to put a kitten on life support any more than Chris could.

At least Sylvia looked healthy?

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
Whose to say, if it's terminally ill, a vet will likely put it down. I'm assuming some working mother with an autistic kid isn't going able to afford to put a kitten on life support any more than Chris could.

At least Sylvia looked healthy?
Judging by the pic CWC posted on his Twitter - with the exception of Liza's infected eye - they all looked in fair health. The fact that the vet gave Liza a checkup and only prescribed meds for that eye infection and found nothing else wrong seems really odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino