• “Thomas did not have any evidence to substantiate his claims.“
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Twitter 11/2 - Kitties are sick, Chris lies about needing funds11/6 - Patches, after being taken to vet multiple times, passes away

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by The Captain, Nov 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can see it now: "That white boy is weird as hell, but damn if he doesn't make the finest balut I've ever tasted. Goes great with some Fanta or a Long Island!"

• Winner Winner x 1
    Second_Missing_Primarch

Second_Missing_Primarch Magnus Did Nothing Wrong

kiwifarms.net
  2. Chris has informed me that Patches died in his arms late last night.

He had taken him to the vet just the day prior and truly did everything he could to help the cat.

I'm posting here before it makes it to Twitter to hopefully mitigate the obvious backlash that will come.. He did everything he could.

• Feels Feels x 65
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    The Captain

The Captain Friend of Marvin and Splendid Meat Sticks
    True & Honest Fan Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  3. By everything he could he means fuck all apart for beg for medicine, why was that cat not admitted for treatment?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Slowinthemind

Slowinthemind Riding the rickshaw of short buses

kiwifarms.net
  4. He took it to the vet multiple times. Blame the vet for not admitting it if you want to point fingers.

Chris did everything right in regards to their care. Sometimes things like this just happen.

• Feels  x 23
    • Optimistic  x 4
    • Informative  x 3
    • Autistic  x 3
    • Disagree  x 1
    The Captain

The Captain Friend of Marvin and Splendid Meat Sticks
    True & Honest Fan Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  5. Keeping them in a smelly shit hole while they were ill no doubt helped a bit, we both know chris is not very tender when it comes to giving care as evidenced by blasting an injured cat with a hose.

• Autistic  x 8
    • Winner  x 5
    • Agree  x 4
    • Mad on the Internet  x 3
    • Feels  x 2
    • DRINK  x 1
    Slowinthemind

Slowinthemind Riding the rickshaw of short buses

kiwifarms.net
  6. He took the kittens to the vet multiple times. But you know, Chris is the spawn of autistic Satan.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Like Like x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. That is really sad. Kittens have such a high mortality rate if they were born outdoors. Sometimes, a doomed litter is born and there isn't anything you can do for them other than make their passing comfortable. This is actually a situation where I feel really bad for Chris, having something die in your arms fucks you up emotionally for a really long time.

The situation was not helped by the environment chris put the kitten in, but still that is a terrible thing to go through.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Feels Feels x 4
    HeraldofNurgle

HeraldofNurgle MFW Yersinia pestis

kiwifarms.net
  8. Eh, don't hold it against Chris. Kittens are very fragile and those were even sick to begin with.

F Patches.

Edit: corrected the kitten's name.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Feels Feels x 7
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    #688 Kratos' Beard, Nov 6, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  9. F, little buddy.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 4
    Second_Missing_Primarch

Second_Missing_Primarch Magnus Did Nothing Wrong

kiwifarms.net
  10. Other than taking one kitten to the vet, you mean?

From what I recall reading in this thread (unless I missed something) - he took one kitten to the vet and got eye drops/medicine for all three kittens. How does that equate to multiple visits for all three?

• Autistic Autistic x 9
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    #690 MahFibro!, Nov 6, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  11. I don't have high hopes for Liza now, he looked as bad as patches.

• Feels Feels x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Mason Verger

Mason Verger was she a great big healthy at any size person?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Well, two out of three kittens are in improved conditions. The dead one can't suffer anymore, either.

• Feels Feels x 9
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    SheCameForNecky

SheCameForNecky And do I help them? Yes, indeed. :)

kiwifarms.net
  13. Difference is that the house that Liza went to is probably in far better condition than CWC's is and the new owners - if they're smart - would have taken the kitten to their own vet for a checkup; just to make sure there wasn't anything other than the eye infection to worry about.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Because he made follow up visits. Dr. Hagan had recommended using the ointment for all of them. When the kittens showed signs of other issues he took them back. Just because Chris doesn't post it on Twitter doesn't mean it didn't happen.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Unfortunately it seems like the eye problem would have ended up with Patches dying anyway. Maybe if there had been some kind of intervention earlier, medication would have helped, but I think it was a pretty hopeless case from the start. I hope "Liza" is a bit hardier; losing a kitten you just got would be devastating for a child.

We can criticize Chris to hell and back for being ungrateful, deceptive, and using the cats as fodder for more begging, but I think that Patches dying would have happened if anyone short of a vet or vet tech found him.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?

kiwifarms.net
  16. Considering that a few of you are in contact with CWC and have been keeping this thread up to date when it came to kittens welfare; how come this is the first time any of us are hearing of these multiple vet visits? Why now, after one kitten died in CWC's care?

• Autistic Autistic x 3
    • Late Late x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Because damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. You've already made up your mind about Chris, so what's the point in telling you everything?

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Because, to be perfectly honest, if you lot had mentioned earlier that he took those kittens to the vets more than that one time (and all three of them instead of just the one) prior to mentioning one of them died in his care; this sudden news would feels less like you're covering for him and more like the unforeseen tragedy you're making it out to be.

• Agree  x 8
    • Dumb  x 5
    •  x 4
    • Disagree  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. People have been too hard on Chris. My friend took in several sick stray kittens a while ago, most of them died, its just what they do. Does that make my friend a terrible person? I wouldn't think so.

• Agree Agree x 12
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Whose to say, if it's terminally ill, a vet will likely put it down. I'm assuming some working mother with an autistic kid isn't going able to afford to put a kitten on life support any more than Chris could.

At least Sylvia looked healthy?

Mason Verger

Mason Verger was she a great big healthy at any size person?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.