• We're a MELTING POT of FRIENDSHIP!
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Twitter 11/2 - Kitties are sick, Chris lies about needing funds11/6 - Patches, after being taken to vet multiple times, passes away

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by The Captain, Nov 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 1
    Xanax

Xanax Viva la constipacion!

kiwifarms.net
  2. So the merge has started and Patches is the first to not make it through.

(But in all honesty. This sucks. Losing a pet, even a new one, is heartbreaking.)

• Agree Agree x 2
    4Macie

4Macie The Cow Dullahan

kiwifarms.net
    • Feels Feels x 6
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Chris-Chan is kind of in a no-win situation here.

If anyone else brought in some kittens, I doubt he'd be second guessed to this extent. Of course, if he were anyone else, it wouldn't be fair comment.

kiwifarms.net
  5. F

strangely Chris said patches just died

as opposed to fused with his alter universe self like sorbet did.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Salt_Merchant

Salt_Merchant Sodium Connoisseur

kiwifarms.net
  6. It sucks that Patches died but i did see it from a mile comming. When does the funeral begging start?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Ghostbeater

Ghostbeater Do you realize? DO. YOU. REALIZE?

kiwifarms.net
  7. Do you think the kittens have prevented Chris from talking about the merge? He hasn't mentioned it in a while, maybe he's distracted.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. screenshot-twitter.com-2018.11.06-15-02-48.png

• Feels Feels x 16
    • Autistic Autistic x 5
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    The American Hedgehog

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I hope Liza will be alright. He looked the worst out of all of them.
    I was right though.

F

Big Bad Fish

Big Bad Fish the nicest most caring person
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Liza is actually doing well after getting a regimen of antibiotics and such.

His new owner suspects they actually have pneumonia and the conjunctivitis is simply a symptom.

• Informative Informative x 22
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    The Captain

The Captain Friend of Marvin and Splendid Meat Sticks
    True & Honest Fan Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  11. Common sense is plastering sad tweets with emojis and memes. That way noone will think you're an dirtbag without empathy. Just shut up and don't inform the world about every brain fart of yours.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Ghostbeater

Ghostbeater Do you realize? DO. YOU. REALIZE?

kiwifarms.net
  12. This reaffirms what I thought about Chris not being competent enough to care for sick kittens.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Big Bad Fish

Big Bad Fish the nicest most caring person
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. For everyone slamming Chris.. kittens born in the wild are basically a toss-up.

Some live, some die.. that's life.

I genuinely believe Chris did the best he could with what he had. Even had they all gone to a shelter it's likely one of them would've died.

• Agree  x 17
    • Disagree  x 6
    • Feels  x 4
    • Like  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    The Captain

The Captain Friend of Marvin and Splendid Meat Sticks
    True & Honest Fan Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  14. Chris is fat and I would not hire him as a petsitter.

• Agree Agree x 20
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  15. Yeah this sucks saw it coming though minor Powerlevel but growing up my siblings and I always used to bug our old man to let us help the sick barn kittens at our grandparent's farm, we eventually just stopped trying after a while because most of them didn't make it because by the time they start acting real sick they're too far gone. Well let's hope that the other two pull through.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    DumbCWCQuote

DumbCWCQuote I never know what to put in these.

kiwifarms.net
  16. Just days ago somewhere in a thread we were already pressing F for Patches. :(

That cat didn't look particularly healthy from the offset. It's difficult not to be frustrated though. The Chandlers have gotten through so many animals over the years.
    We got cats disappearing into the hoard to die, we got cats dying of smoke inhalation, cats suffering fleas and shitting on the floor, bug infestations, and we got dogs dying and turning into reincarnated Sonichu characters. Now we have Patches who lasted like a week. What is the current status of the pets in terms of numbers and years of survival? I feel like every other month there's another animal living in amongst the legos and stinky e-Bay blanket piles.

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    reeb

reeb Accredited Optavia™ Coach
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Holy shit, the captain is saying Chris killed the kitten by repeatedly tossing it into the air. That fucking monster.

• Winner  x 28
    • Like  x 8
    • Informative  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    Mason Verger

Mason Verger was she a great big healthy at any size person?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Out of curiosity - how is Sylvia doing?

Seriously - after Patches - I'd hope CWC wouldgrow some sense take especially special care of the remaining kitten (as in - have the vet do a once over and make sure she's okay).

Who am I kidding - he'll probably latch onto her and we'll end up hearing about a second loss in the next few days. I hope not, but I'm really not optimistic for her survival.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Nothing odd about it. The types of diseases which kill young kittens and puppies tend to progress very quickly. What immunity they have is dependent on their mother's antibodies and that passive immunity doesn't persist for long past weaning. It's not that unusual for them to seem fine one day and we dead by the next morning, only hours after starting to seem sick.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    repentance

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. I wonder who separated them from their mother.

• Feels  x 8
    • Winner  x 4
    • DRINK  x 4
    •  x 3
    • Agree  x 2
    • Dumb  x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.