Twitter 12/14 - Barb confirms she's not dead

Bully_Hunter_69

kiwifarms.net
The hoard is sapping Barb's energy. She has grown weak from attempting to withstand it for so long, but it has been years, and God only knows how having Bob around made prevailing the inevitable seem so much more possible...

But the final hour draws near. The hoard is not fit for this world, and will soon overcome its final warden. Earth's last best hope, Divine CPU Goddess Christine Weston Chandler, has procrastinated and ignored any of his training or duty in favor of shitting himself and playing LEGO.

The American Hedgehog

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
screenshot-twitter.com-2018.12.14-17-52-46.png

For the record, the "Barb is dead" tweet was posted at 7:36 pm. The 16-second rebuttal clip was posted at 7:39.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bet his new password is just "sonichu" backwards or some dumb shit, he really shouldn't go challenging da trolls publicly
No, his passwords got very strong after the first few email leaks. They're autistic combinations of letters, numbers and symbols that no one would be able to figure out. He just hands them out to "magichan".

Guardsman42

SLAVA UKRAINI!!!
kiwifarms.net
Why do people insist Barb is still faking..well, basically being old, and run down?

We know she was at one point a party girl, she popped out a few kids, and lost god knows how many fuckbuddies and husbands.

Like she's old, but she just looks really god damn old. I suspect if any of us met her in person, we'd realize she should be in a home. The two of them at their peak days, were useless. I could see Barb forgetting plastic bowls don't go on the stove, trying to reheat some thing and FWOOSH a new fire.

GloryHole

For your dingus
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I gotta hand it to Chris. I don't think I could handle having to constantly try to justify my actions on public platform, or constantly deal with trolling for as long as he did. And then I realize that so much of it can be avoided if he just committed a little bit of effort to something that actually matters and then I no longer feel that way.

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find it interesting that he's always there to immediately delete the troll videos/posts, I have a feeling they're not surprises for him, and I have no doubt that those two retards are consistently messaging him as soon as they post something on his Twitter timeline.

No, his passwords got very strong after the first few email leaks. They're autistic combinations of letters, numbers and symbols that no one would be able to figure out. He just hands them out to "magichan".
People like Chris are the eternal security loophole, there's only so much a security researcher or programmer can do when people are handing out passwords to their own Sanic OCs. :story:

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do people insist Barb is still faking..well, basically being old, and run down?

We know she was at one point a party girl, she popped out a few kids, and lost god knows how many fuckbuddies and husbands.

Like she's old, but she just looks really god damn old. I suspect if any of us met her in person, we'd realize she should be in a home. The two of them at their peak days, were useless. I could see Barb forgetting plastic bowls don't go on the stove, trying to reheat some thing and FWOOSH a new fire.
She's old, feeble and in shitty health. That's certainly true. But she perks up when the camera isn't on her. That's why people say she's faking.
After all the shit they've posted to his account, THIS is his line in the sand?
He freaks out each time after someone posts shit. He's been increasingly freaking out.

Subconcious Offense

kiwifarms.net

She is perfectly aware when addressing anyone besides Chris's internet viewers

Barb_and_anna.jpg

REGENDarySumanai

Gondola
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Barb is not dead but her health is clearly deteriorating video to video. The fact that Chris has to coach her on what to say as she says it seems to indicate to me that she's suffering from dementia.
I give her at least three years at least, and that's being generous.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Barb is not dead but her health is clearly deteriorating video to video. The fact that Chris has to coach her on what to say as she says it seems to indicate to me that she's suffering from dementia.

No. Barb puts on an act to try and con rubes into donating money. She tries to make people think she is so they donate more money.

Not saying she's in perfect health, I mean she is in her 70s, but she's not as frail and in awful health as people claim