Twitter 12/7 - Chris triggered over fanart redesigns, sick with UTI -

Well, someone took the time to make some pretty nice artwork for Chris and our all powerful and fearless goddess has a panic attack over it.

The best part is he doesn't even explain his idiotic behavior. He just says he's upset he can't like these images, says he's triggered and then leaves it.
20191207_010525.jpg
Screenshot_20191207-010554_Twitter.jpg

TrunksFromDragonballGT

My pronouns are he and her
Well, someone took the time to make some pretty nice artwork for Chris and our all powerful and fearless goddess has a panic attack over it.

The best part is he doesn't even explain his idiotic behavior. He just says he's upset he can't like these images, says he's triggered and then leaves it.
View attachment 1040133
View attachment 1040134

wow... what a faggot this guy is. I know he is jealous that his drawing skills come no where close to replicating those designs.

Nurse Ratchet

It's NOT a pizza. >:/
True & Honest Fan
wow... what a faggot this guy is. I know he is jealous that his drawing skills come no where close to replicating those designs.

Well shit... what do you even say to that? God damn 6 year olds in MS Paint surpass his ass in every imaginable creative & artistic capacity.

And why is he pissing himself? If he wants the fuckin thing, he'll steal or trace it..

(Yes I know the answer to these questions. 🧩🧩🧩)

Count Olaf

The Swedish term for beef that is roasted
True & Honest Fan

View attachment 1040133
View attachment 1040134

Of course Chris freaked out. To him those characters actually exist so to redesign them is a violation of their cannon and more importantly his reality. But of course HE can redesign and retcon other peoples characters (Like he did with Alex Benson Leary's and Evan's) to his liking and that's perfectly fine!

Chris' hypocrisy at its finest.

horrorfan89

Now I'm Playing With Power!

View attachment 1040133
View attachment 1040134
Chris: wants people to worship and praise him unconditionally for doing nothing but be Autistic and play pretend

Has a panic attack and thinks fan art to his creations is stealing his ideas.

Chris logic at its finest

Of course Chris freaked out. To him those characters actually exist so to redesign them is a violation of their cannon and more importantly his reality. But of course HE can redesign and retcon other peoples characters (Like he did with Alex Benson Leary's and Evan's) to his liking and that's perfectly fine!

Chris' hypocrisy at its finest.
Not that I condone reenforcing his delusions but can't people say it's just a drawing In his fantasy land too and not an alteration to his characters? saying in cwcvile it exists like a portrait someone made to pay tribute to the CC and so of course it'll be off model....or are Chris' creations like Islamic prophets and nobody can portray them in anyway less they be executed for hearsay?

Last edited:

View attachment 1040133
View attachment 1040134

I love how the person who drew something of Chris's is passive-aggressively "misinterpreting" what he's angry about.