Twitter 2/12 - Chris’s new twitter -

njm00ch

Heathermooch
kiwifarms.net
I received a follow from an account nearly identical to chris’s Other one, which he follows me on. I messaged the old @cwcsonichu and Chris confirmed it was real. He also apparently has someone assisting him with everything but I haven’t received a response on that yet.

Attachments

Brian Butterfield

Satisfaction guaranteed...no matter what.
kiwifarms.net
A new Twitter account, jumping the shark indeed. It won't help regarding all the people that have blocked him, since they'll probably end up blocking this new account since it's almost identical, if they haven't already. But I guess this way his "ally" can screen the I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME. In the end Chris makes the most mundane things remarkably labor-intensive.

Brian Butterfield

Satisfaction guaranteed...no matter what.
kiwifarms.net
Judging from this post in another thread:
The only account I've found that has been accepted as a follower is MKR. lmao
View attachment 663860
It seems Meghan and Chris did a whole dog-and-pony show pretending that they've broken up. Not sure why they'd go to these lengths to fool an audience that's not watching, but that's the 'tism for you.

WorldsSmartestManRonOTool

Renaissance Man, Polymath, World Traveler
kiwifarms.net
I'll bet dollars to donuts that his "ally doing the screening" is El Capitan. He just seems to love touching the dookie...
Probably, but if Chris does one more thing, he is done once and for all, no ifs, ands, or buts about it, that is final, this time he really means it for real and that is a promise among which. Chris are you still doing it? I am going to count to 3 and you better stop. 1....2....2 1/2.....are you still doing it? 1....2....

Tags
twitter

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino