Twitter 3/18/20 - BABScon cancelled and Chris's rant on Coronavirus -

drmccoy

He's got Autism, Jim.
kiwifarms.net
He's totally at risk because he doesn't really understand the nature of it, is willing to go out and about to wherever. However he historically uses a shit load of hand sanitizer, so he's got that going for him I guess.

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
Looks like the governor of Virginia is essentially shutting down the entire state effective Tuesday night. Will Chris react?

The governor also announced that effective at 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, March 24 the following recreation and entertainment businesses are considered non-essential and must close to the public:

• Theaters, performing arts centers, concert venues, museums, and other indoor entertainment centers;
  • Fitness centers, gymnasiums, recreation centers, indoor sports facilities, indoor exercise facilities;
  • Beauty salons, barber shops, spas, massage parlors, tanning salons, tattoo shops, and any other location where personal care or personal grooming services are performed that would not allow compliance with social distancing guidelines to remain six feet apart;
  • Racetracks and historic horse racing facilities;
  • Bowling alleys, skating rinks, arcades, amusement parks, trampoline parks, fairs, arts and craft facilities, aquariums, zoos, escape rooms, indoor shooting ranges, public and private social clubs, and all other places of indoor public amusement.
When it comes to food, all dining and congregation areas in the following establishments must close to the public beginning at 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, March 24. These establishments may continue to offer delivery and/or takeout services. Establishments include:

• Restaurants
  • Dining establishments
  • Food courts
  • Farmers markets
  • Breweries
  • Microbreweries
  • Distilleries
  • Wineries
  • Tasting rooms
These changes will remain in statewide for at least 30 days.

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
I’m sorry, in my last post I should’ve instead asked “will Chris even notice the Governor’s declaration prior to its enactment or will we instead get an angry tweet Wednesday at noon when he waddles his way into Ruckersville to find everything closed?”

Naamaleipuri

Has ugly pecs that creep everybody out
kiwifarms.net
Hah! Now I'm imagining Chris trying to cook for himself. It's amusing.
If most of his fast food joints won't deliver to his place, he's either going to starve or have to actually go out and buy groceries.

Oh man. Barb is going to starve, Chris can't be bothered to cook for someone else. Even heating up a pre packaged meal is too much for him.

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hah! Now I'm imagining Chris trying to cook for himself. It's amusing.
If most of his fast food joints won't deliver to his place, he's either going to starve or have to actually go out and buy groceries.

Oh man. Barb is going to starve, Chris can't be bothered to cook for someone else. Even heating up a pre packaged meal is too much for him.
There are these cases of frozen, microwave-ready White Castle sliders they sell at my local place. They're hard as a rock and feel like you filled your stomach with cement, so I imagine they're perfect for Chris.

DeeCeeBees

kiwifarms.net
Is the engine on the Son-Chu seized up? I see a lot of posts about Chris walking a lot. And Copitz gave him a ride home from the mall. I know Chris dips out to get some Mickey D's on a regular basis and Barb has been drinking Ensure or one of those old people shakes. If McD's is closed and Chris actually has to go get groceries I just don't see him huffing and puffing his way home with 6 bags of canned goods. Perhaps one of those Churches that Chris got kicked out of will take pity on him and deliver groceries for him. For which he will be ungrateful as always.

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
Is the engine on the Son-Chu seized up? I see a lot of posts about Chris walking a lot. And Copitz gave him a ride home from the mall. I know Chris dips out to get some Mickey D's on a regular basis and Barb has been drinking Ensure or one of those old people shakes. If McD's is closed and Chris actually has to go get groceries I just don't see him huffing and puffing his way home with 6 bags of canned goods. Perhaps one of those Churches that Chris got kicked out of will take pity on him and deliver groceries for him. For which he will be ungrateful as always.
Grocery stores have delivery services if yr willing to pay the delivery fee. But I guess that would cut into his toy money.

DeeCeeBees

kiwifarms.net
Grocery stores have delivery services if yr willing to pay the delivery fee. But I guess that would cut into his toy money.
You have a point there. I wonder if Chris is really still setting aside part of his tug for toys. Most stores that sell the shit he buys have been temporarily closed down as non essential. Although Gamestop is trying very hard to stay open in the name of profit. Most of the things I have ordered online in the last week have been delayed or put on hold. I'm not sure but I think that Amazon is putting things like lego sets and Pokeballs on the back burner in lieu of necessities like toilet paper and Clorox wipes. This might be a great thing for Chris. Without any garbage to spend his tug on then perhaps he will start paying bills and saving money for the inevitable. Lol, who am I fucking kidding. It's Chris.

Argh My Cigar

Knoxville World's Fair 1983
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You have a point there. I wonder if Chris is really still setting aside part of his tug for toys. Most stores that sell the shit he buys have been temporarily closed down as non essential. Although Gamestop is trying very hard to stay open in the name of profit. Most of the things I have ordered online in the last week have been delayed or put on hold. I'm not sure but I think that Amazon is putting things like lego sets and Pokeballs on the back burner in lieu of necessities like toilet paper and Clorox wipes. This might be a great thing for Chris. Without any garbage to spend his tug on then perhaps he will start paying bills and saving money for the inevitable. Lol, who am I fucking kidding. It's Chris.
Chris can still buy digital content; games he'll never play, DLC for titles he doesn't own, themes, avatars, etc. No matter what, Chris will find a way to throw his money anywhere but where it needs to go.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He doesn’t understand what’s going on in the slightest. Chris has trouble understanding places other than Virginia as it is. Unless people are dying in the streets, he won’t realize how dire this is.
Even then only maybe. Nobody does escapism quite like Chris. I mean, plenty of people don’t think about the future or ignore potential problems, but with Chris it’s almost aggressive. Like he knows there are problems, but if he just refuses to face them hard enough, retreats far enough into his imaginary land, they’ll go away.

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even then only maybe. Nobody does escapism quite like Chris. I mean, plenty of people don’t think about the future or ignore potential problems, but with Chris it’s almost aggressive. Like he knows there are problems, but if he just refuses to face them hard enough, retreats far enough into his imaginary land, they’ll go away.
It's more like, the average person in denial will look at a threat and say "this can't hurt me!" whereas Chris will go "I'm going to escalate this situation as much as humanly possible and then stick my dick in an electrical outlet"

Tags
None