Twitter 3/18/20 - BABScon cancelled and Chris's rant on Coronavirus -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's more like, the average person in denial will look at a threat and say "this can't hurt me!" whereas Chris will go "I'm going to escalate this situation as much as humanly possible and then stick my dick in an electrical outlet"
"A-logs" "You're house is a pig stye full of animal shit and toys"
Chris: "No, we need more animals, animal shit, and toys....sprinkle in some vermin posterity!"

Argh My Cigar

Knoxville World's Fair 1983
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Chris going stir-crazy is gonna exacerbate his fantasies. He mentions still playing with legos and other toys for several hours a day. Without much else to do, that's probably the most likely way he's spending his time under quarantine. It's sad because I was hoping he'd bother to work on some more comics out of boredom, but Chris is so lazy that even during a period in which most of the population is being encouraged to stop working and relax at home indefinitely he's still one of the most slothful human beings on the planet.

Blue_Snow

Why am I toxic?
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Chris going stir-crazy is gonna exacerbate his fantasies. He mentions still playing with legos and other toys for several hours a day. Without much else to do, that's probably the most likely way he's spending his time under quarantine. It's sad because I was hoping he'd bother to work on some more comics out of boredom, but Chris is so lazy that even during a period in which most of the population is being encouraged to stop working and relax at home indefinitely he's still one of the most slothful human beings on the planet.
I’m sure it will. Have a mentally ill furry mix in some drugs and self isolation, there you got yourself the next ted bundy in the works but without the looks and charisma

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris has spent his whole adult life as a shut-in. He occasionally will go out to social places, but for the most part he only goes out for food, to buy toys, and to take Babs shopping. He will likely go on doing what he does every day with the occasional Twitter tantrum about not being able to go to the fun stores he wants to visit.

Argh My Cigar

Knoxville World's Fair 1983
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, yeah, they were more or less prepared to deal with a sped, while two, over the hill hick parents were not.
"LISTEN TO ME. Do you realize, do you realize something, let me tell you; if the health department of Greene County sees that coronavirus, that China put on the damn planet, they could quarantine our state, and we would have to stay inside it?"

Tags
None