Twitter 3/18/20 - BABScon cancelled and Chris's rant on Coronavirus -

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Restaurants here are still open, you just have to get everything to-go. So he can still get his precious Mickey Deez, just has to go through drive-through. Not sure about Sheetz but I would presume they are still serving food.

In Richmond the grocery stores are struggling to keep non-pork meats in stock. Ramen noodles have been out for weeks, pasta is waning thin as is spaghetti sauce, soup is scarce, the freezer sections at Walmart look positively apocalyptic (except the vegan or "foreign" stuff). I'd presume Chef Boyardee and other out-the-can crap is also low. And naturally people have been bulk buying soda, because when you're quarantined to your house the best thing to do is guzzle Mtn Dew.

Not sure what the doggies are going to eat, since iirc Chris and Barb give them canned chicken noodle soup.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Restaurants here are still open, you just have to get everything to-go. So he can still get his precious Mickey Deez, just has to go through drive-through. Not sure about Sheetz but I would presume they are still serving food.

In Richmond the grocery stores are struggling to keep non-pork meats in stock. Ramen noodles have been out for weeks, pasta is waning thin as is spaghetti sauce, soup is scarce, the freezer sections at Walmart look positively apocalyptic (except the vegan or "foreign" stuff). I'd presume Chef Boyardee and other out-the-can crap is also low. And naturally people have been bulk buying soda, because when you're quarantined to your house the best thing to do is guzzle Mtn Dew.

Not sure what the doggies are going to eat, since iirc Chris and Barb give them canned chicken noodle soup.
Surprised the dogs aren't dead since those soups have high amounts of sodium. I guess at least they run around the house, giving them an equal amount of exercise. Their owners on the other hand...

Guts Gets Some

Don't lose your way
kiwifarms.net
Like...
Cholera
Hantavirus
Typhoid
Black plague
Scabies butt flies
Flesh eating dust mites
Diptheria
Pin worms
Tape worms
Ticks
Fleas
Christine's wild, man eating clam

And so much more!
I'd probably throw in bed bugs too. I mean, if they don't have them, something is wrong with the world. Chris could even speculate all his new dots are tons and tons of new vaginas sprouting all over!

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
Good news for Chris
This looks like "if they're gonna croak anyway, don't waste resources." or.... more coldly... "if they're a drain on society already, don't waste resources. Save people who actually contribute." Yup Chris is fucked if VA does this.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
This is the kind of thinking that the Soviet Union had during WW2. The disabled and the elderly were put way down at the bottom of the totem pole when it came to food and medicine. If you couldn't contribute then you got jack shit. I hope Chris rethinks that handicap placard on his van.
Huh uk if it wasn't for everything else fucked up they did, maybe those Soviets weren't all bad. After all "he won't work won't eat" used to mean something. Chris hasn't worked in years and yet he stuffs his face more than Henry the VIII

Sho'nuff

Choppin' your pizzeria.
kiwifarms.net
This is the kind of thinking that the Soviet Union had during WW2. The disabled and the elderly were put way down at the bottom of the totem pole when it came to food and medicine. If you couldn't contribute then you got jack shit. I hope Chris rethinks that handicap placard on his van.
A friend that lives in Canada Wisconsin said her town was asking for retirees to sacrifice themselves volunteer at the local hospitals.

• Informative
Reactions: Hogar Grupal

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
A friend that lives in Canada Wisconsin said her town was asking for retirees to sacrifice themselves volunteer at the local hospitals.
Chris "volunteered" for the pokemon league. Like Chris could ever volunteer for something without getting anything in return.

Reactions: Scribbler

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This looks like "if they're gonna croak anyway, don't waste resources." or.... more coldly... "if they're a drain on society already, don't waste resources. Save people who actually contribute." Yup Chris is fucked if VA does this.
I mean, that's the way it should be. I'm sure that Chris really knows what people think about him during a crisis like this.
Just think about it

Virgin Christine
  • Fat
  • Ugly
  • Stuck on Father's Money
  • Embarrassment to parents and family
  • Never really contributed to anything apart from laughter
  • Married to Cartoon Characters
  • No children
  • Crossdresser
  • People claim he has a normal IQ, but he acts and looks like his IQ is below moronic
  • Lives with mother
  • A few people claim to like him, but that's highly debatable.
  • Poops himself
  • Penis couldn't penetrate a thimble
  • Claims to be social, but doesn't understand how socializing works
  • Attends conventions where only defective and delayed people go to make others rich
  • Thinks he looks like a female celebrity who is 18 years old

Chad American:
Fit
  • Attractive
  • Makes 150,000 + a year doing something legal
  • Helps his parents with finances
  • Not an embarrassment to family
  • Contributes to society, pays lots in taxes
  • Married to good looking woman
  • Has 4 children with another one on the way
  • Dresses in men's clothes from hip and trendy stores
  • Has an above-average IQ, his life reflects that
  • Men want to be him, women want to bang him
  • Grooms himself well, hasn't pooped himself since he was a kid
  • Average to large size penis
  • Not banned from everywhere, and people go out of their way to welcome him to places
  • Only attends fitness conventions
  • Doesn't use church as therapy
  • Only things he considers toys are things like power drills and leaf blowers
  • Doesn't eat at McDonald's every day
  • Teeth aren't spaced apart to make him look like some kind of genetic reject.
  • Humble, doesn't realize he's so attractive.

The decisions are really difficult, guise

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
I mean, that's the way it should be. I'm sure that Chris really knows what people think about him during a crisis like this.
Just think about it

Virgin Christine
  • Fat
  • Ugly
  • Stuck on Father's Money
  • Embarrassment to parents and family
  • Never really contributed to anything apart from laughter
  • Married to Cartoon Characters
  • No children
  • Crossdresser
  • People claim he has a normal IQ, but he acts and looks like his IQ is below moronic
  • Lives with mother
  • A few people claim to like him, but that's highly debatable.
  • Poops himself
  • Penis couldn't penetrate a thimble
  • Claims to be social, but doesn't understand how socializing works
  • Attends conventions where only defective and delayed people go to make others rich
  • Thinks he looks like a female celebrity who is 18 years old

Chad American:
Fit
  • Attractive
  • Makes 150,000 + a year doing something legal
  • Helps his parents with finances
  • Not an embarrassment to family
  • Contributes to society, pays lots in taxes
  • Married to good looking woman
  • Has 4 children with another one on the way
  • Dresses in men's clothes from hip and trendy stores
  • Has an above-average IQ, his life reflects that
  • Men want to be him, women want to bang him
  • Grooms himself well, hasn't pooped himself since he was a kid
  • Average to large size penis
  • Not banned from everywhere, and people go out of their way to welcome him to places
  • Only attends fitness conventions
  • Doesn't use church as therapy
  • Only things he considers toys are things like power drills and leaf blowers
  • Doesn't eat at McDonald's every day
  • Teeth aren't spaced apart to make him look like some kind of genetic reject.
  • Humble, doesn't realize he's so attractive.

The decisions are really difficult, guise
I agree on the Chris level but not so much the second.

Tags
None